Fulham`s poor start to life in the second-tier Championship reached crisis point when they were thrashed 5-1 by Derby County on Saturday, while Nottingham Forest returned to the top of the table with a 4-0 victory over Reading.
Fulham manager Felix Magath wrote an open letter to supporters on Friday, explaining why he made so many changes to the squad following relegation from the Premier League.
Fulham made a disappointing start to their bid for an immediate return to the Premier League with a 2-1 defeat at Ipswich Town in their opening English Championship match on Saturday.
Fulham suffered a major reality check on their return to the Championship after 13 years in the Premier League as they crashed to a lacklustre 2-1 defeat at Ipswich on Saturday.
Norwegian international defender Brede Hangeland has joined English football club Crystal Palace.
Aston Villa signed England international Kieran Richardson from relegated Fulham for an undisclosed fee on Friday.
Australian striker Adam Taggart had some consolation for his team`s elimination from the ongoing World Cup as he signed a three-year contract with English Championship side Fulham.
Italy midfielder Riccardo Montolivo could miss the World Cup after being stretchered off during his side`s friendly against the Republic of Ireland on Saturday.
Nigeria`s World Cup warm-up friendly against Scotland in London is reported to be the subject of a match-fixing investigation by police.
A look back at a thrilling Premier League title race during which the lead changed hands 25 times.
Fulham bid farewell to the Premier League in some style courtesy of Chris David`s stunning injury-time strike that secured a 2-2 draw at home to Crystal Palace.
Time is running out for the survival-seeking Premier League strugglers Cardiff City and Fulham, but both believe six points from their remaining two games might still be enough to avoid the drop.
Czech goalkeeper Petr Cech will miss the rest of the season delivering a huge blow to Chelsea`s Premier League and Champions League title winning aspirations after he was injured during his club`s 0-0 draw with Atletico Madrid in their Champions League semi-final first leg match on Tuesday.
Chelsea suffered a huge blow just 17 minutes into their Champions League semi-final, first leg away to Atletico Madrid as goalkeeper Petr Cech was forced off with an injury.
Chelsea has been reportedly left red-faced for sending a letter to the residents asking them to prepare for a victory parade if they bag the Premier League or Champions League title.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- International Yoga Day 2017: PM Modi leads celebrations in Lucknow
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Anil Kumble steps down as Team India head coach
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Watch: Record 5 lakh people do Yoga in Ahmedabad
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017 LIVE: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Delhi on high alert after Intelligence Bureau warns of London-style terror attack
- Virender Sehwag reacts on Anil Kumble's resignation, says Jumbo's shoes will be hard to fill
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- Saudi family tax creates big financial burden for Indians; 100 riyals for each dependent per month
- After Anil Kumble-Virat Kohli fiasco, fans demand return of MS Dhoni as India captain
- World must be prepared for an asteroid strike, warns scientist
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- GST effect: AC, first class train fares to go up
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains now set for a makeover: Here is all you need to know
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Refrain from promoting GST or face protest: Congress' advice to Amitabh Bachchan
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?