Fulham`s poor start to life in the second-tier Championship reached crisis point when they were thrashed 5-1 by Derby County on Saturday, while Nottingham Forest returned to the top of the table with a 4-0 victory over Reading.
Fulham manager Felix Magath wrote an open letter to supporters on Friday, explaining why he made so many changes to the squad following relegation from the Premier League.
Fulham made a disappointing start to their bid for an immediate return to the Premier League with a 2-1 defeat at Ipswich Town in their opening English Championship match on Saturday.
Fulham suffered a major reality check on their return to the Championship after 13 years in the Premier League as they crashed to a lacklustre 2-1 defeat at Ipswich on Saturday.
Norwegian international defender Brede Hangeland has joined English football club Crystal Palace.
Aston Villa signed England international Kieran Richardson from relegated Fulham for an undisclosed fee on Friday.
Australian striker Adam Taggart had some consolation for his team`s elimination from the ongoing World Cup as he signed a three-year contract with English Championship side Fulham.
Italy midfielder Riccardo Montolivo could miss the World Cup after being stretchered off during his side`s friendly against the Republic of Ireland on Saturday.
Nigeria`s World Cup warm-up friendly against Scotland in London is reported to be the subject of a match-fixing investigation by police.
A look back at a thrilling Premier League title race during which the lead changed hands 25 times.
Fulham bid farewell to the Premier League in some style courtesy of Chris David`s stunning injury-time strike that secured a 2-2 draw at home to Crystal Palace.
Time is running out for the survival-seeking Premier League strugglers Cardiff City and Fulham, but both believe six points from their remaining two games might still be enough to avoid the drop.
Czech goalkeeper Petr Cech will miss the rest of the season delivering a huge blow to Chelsea`s Premier League and Champions League title winning aspirations after he was injured during his club`s 0-0 draw with Atletico Madrid in their Champions League semi-final first leg match on Tuesday.
Chelsea suffered a huge blow just 17 minutes into their Champions League semi-final, first leg away to Atletico Madrid as goalkeeper Petr Cech was forced off with an injury.
Chelsea has been reportedly left red-faced for sending a letter to the residents asking them to prepare for a victory parade if they bag the Premier League or Champions League title.
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Pakistan International Airlines plane crashes near Abbottabad
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- DNA: Complete analysis of Jayalalithaa's life
- AIADMK workers in dilemma following Jayalalithaa's death
- Pro-poor schemes initiated by 'Puratchi Thalaivi' Jayalalithaa
- Bihar: Railway police seize 35 lakh in old currency notes from Jan Shatabdi Express in Gaya
- DNA: Today in History, December 6, 2016
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone cuts the price of 4G data by 50%
- Donald Trump named Time magazine's Person of the Year for 2016
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- Jayalalithaa used to give tips on skin care - Apollo Hospitals' medical staff recall Amma's stay
- Allahabad HC on triple talaq: Instant divorce is cruel, demeaning which impedes and drags India from becoming nation
- Cho Ramaswamy, a close friend of Jayalalithaa, dies; PM Narendra Modi calls him 'great nationalist'