Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday said we won't let ISIS become a challenge for India.
In a reflection of the importance that Saudi Arabia attaches to enhancing business ties with India, a high-level delegation from the Gulf kingdom, one of the world's richest nations, is taking part in the the eighth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit that gets underway here on Tuesday.
The Gujarat Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) has nabbed two persons allegedly working as spies for Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI, police said.
Porbandar, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, and all the cities and towns in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh were declared Open Defection Free (ODF) on the birth anniversary of the 'Father of the Nation' today.
The Gujarat Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) has arrested a 44-year-old man, suspected to be one of the conspirators of the 2002 terror attack on American Centre in Kolkata.
They have witnessed their crop wither away in drought in the last four decades, but now the villagers of Saurashtra region in Gujarat are hoping to get water for cultivation from an ambitious irrigation project launched by Narendra Modi when he was Chief Minister of Gujarat in September 2012.
At a time assaults on Dalits have turned into a political hot potato, the Aam Aadmi Party has decided to launch 'Dalit Manifestos' in poll-bound Punjab, Goa and Gujarat to "expose the anti-Dalit and Manuwadi" side of BJP.
Tremors of magnitude 4.7 were felt in various parts of South Gujarat on Sunday morning.
The southwest monsoon penetrated deeper into Gujarat and has covered the entire state, leading to rainfall at most places in the drought-prone Saurashtra-Kutch region as well as central Gujarat areas.
Arjun Vanzara, son of former top Gujarat Police official, the controversial D.G. Vanzara, was on Tuesday caught red-handed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) while accepting a bribe of Rs 75,000, officials said.
The 130-year-old Congress party has been pushed on the backfoot in the political arena by the BJP, which is just 36-year-old, Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel today said.
Gujarat was put on high alert after intelligence input about the possible infiltration of terrorists.
In partial relief to firebrand Patel quota agitation spearhead Hardik Patel, the Gujarat High Court today dropped the treason charge against him for which death sentence is the maximum penalty but declined to quash the sedition charge that is punishable upto life term.
Ahead of a crucial meeting of Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti with the Chief Minister later in the day, Samiti's convenor Hardik Patel today met Keshubhai Patel and sought his blessings for the quota stir.
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- DNA: Today in history, 21 March 2017
- BMC serves notices to 500 senior doctors on strike, asks to resume work
- PoK residents protest against Pakistan’s move to make Gilgit-Baltistan its fifth province
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to be felicitated in Delhi today
- Mumbai: Digging machine catches fire while operating near gas pipeline
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's farewell speech in Lok Sabha
- DNA: Supreme Court asks parties to solve Ayodhya dispute amicably
- Exclusive: What keeps Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute still unresolved?
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections
- 'ISIS letter' in Varanasi challenges Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath to stop mayhem on March 24
- Hair transplant surgery: The perfect solution for your baldness
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Why the name of an Andaman island a matter of shame for Indian patriots? - BJP MP has an answer
- 'Unhappy' PM Narendra Modi ticks off BJP MPs, asks them to ensure presence in Parliament
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath? Here's how Pak media reported on Gorakhpur MP's elevation as UP CM
- Baby born with rare condition labelled 'alien' by shocked mom who refused to nurse him
- UK Parliament attack: Four including assailant dead, at least 20 injured
- Eye-opener! Lucknow girl teaches UNFORGETTABLE lesson to eve-teasers