Kumar Sangakkara feels keeping the Sri Lankan players out of the Chennai matches in the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League is not going to "curtail" the spirit of the game.
Shalabh Srivastava, Mohnish Mishra, TP Sudhindra, Abhinav Bali, Amit Sharma suspended by BCCI after allegations of spot fixing. Here is a brief bio of the five players.
The owners of Deccan Chargers are looking to sell all or part of the franchise and have appointed an investment banker to search for prospective buyers.
We at Zeenews.com take a look at some of the biggest flops of the latest season.
Former Australian cricketer Brendan McArdle believes England batsman Kevin Pietersen’s decision to quit the limited over format, and his stubbornness to continue playing in the lucrative Indian Premier League (IPL) just shows the kind of massive influence various Twenty20 competitions have on players.
Chennai Super Kings have time and again proved their superiority over the lesser mortals of the Indian Premier League jamboree.
There may be a few problems afflicting the IPL, but senior India batsman Sachin Tendulkar said on Friday that they don`t make the entire tournament questionable.
Stung by the controversies and scandals this season, the IPL authorities will put in place strict guidelines for franchise owners to ensure that the glamorous event`s brand image is not dented in future.
The Olympians Association of India (OAI) has advised bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan to disassociate himself from the IPL and rather promote a sport that brings glory to the nation.
Bhajji is off to a winning start as Mumbai Indians beat Chennai Super Kings by 8 wickets.
Shah Rukh Khan refuses to be drawn into the issue of whether would tender an apology to the cricket body.
Former India captain Anil Kumble has congratulated Indian Premier League Commissioner Rajiv Shukla for the successful conduct of IPL V which he described as the best so far.
Bollywood `Badshah` Shah Rukh Khan refuses to be called the "badshah of cricket" following the recent title victory of his Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR). He says the credit for the win goes to the entire team.
It`s not Chris Gayle but AB de Villiers who gave some precious advice to Cheteshwar Pujara after the latter was appointed India A captain for the tour of the West Indies.
It was supposed to be a moment of pride for the newly crowned IPL champions Kolkata Knight Riders.
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- India signs Rafale deal with France to buy 36 fighter jets
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- BSF arrests Pakistani nationalist in Akhnooor sector
- DNA: How will Indian defense gain strength after multi-role combat aircraft Rafale?
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- BJP national council meet chaired by Amit Shah begins in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analyzing the pitiful condition of education system in India
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part III
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part II
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- Has Pakistan Army selected `targets` in India?
- 'Pakistan unreliable, diverting US aid money to ISI which is funding global terrorism'
- MUST WATCH: `Pakistan's motto is destruction of India`
- India attacks Pakistani camps, jihadis only in Bollywood films: JeM chief Masood Azhar
- Twitterati hails Modi's fiery speech against Pakistan
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali
- Congress blames Centre over Russia's military exercise with Pakistan