At least four people were injured in a minor explosion reported at Chennai central railway station on Thursday. The explosion was reported at Platform No 9.
After two consecutive washouts, India need to win the sixth ODI to avoid another series defeat in the 50-over format against Australia today.
Statistical highlights of the second one-dayer between India and Australia in Jaipur.
Australian captain George Bailey and coach Steve Rixon said the visitors are no longer intimidated by the sub-continental conditions courtesy the exposure they have got through the IPL.
Australia were on Tuesday dealt a massive blow ahead of their upcoming tour of India as skipper Michael Clarke was ruled out of the limited-overs series due to a nagging back injury.
Former Australian cricketer Ian Chappell, known for speaking his mind, has reportedly refused to commentate in the upcoming India-Australia limited overs series.
Australian coach Darren Lehmann has insisted that he will not copy England`s model and make changes to his squad by resting Test stars for the upcoming one-day tour to India.
Australian off-spinner Nathan Lyon has said that his team`s disastrous 4-0 rout in India has made them strong, and warned the critics against writing off Australia.
Cricket Australia boss James Sutherland says national team management, including Mickey Arthur, John Inverarity and Pat Howard, retains the board`s full support but agrees the 4-0 defeat in India is "not acceptable."
In a sign of Shane Watson`s uncertain standing with the national selectors, panel chairman John Inverarity has declined to guarantee Watson`s role as captain Michael Clarke`s deputy.
India will have to settle for the third spot behind England in the ICC Test team rankings after the latter managed to salvage a draw in the final Test against New Zealand in Auckland on Tuesday.
For the next eight months Indian cricketers can relax and savour the best ever series victory in their 80-year Test history against an Australian team dubbed the worst in recent memory.
Criticising the Australian team over their flop show in India, Cricket Australia boss James Sutherland has said that the team`s 4-0 defeat in the Border-Gavaskar series is not acceptable.
Mickey Arthur has defended his decision to suspend four players on count of discipline ahead of Mohali Test, saying it was a right step in the direction of becoming world number one again.
Around eight members of the Australian team that was outclassed by India 4-0 in the recently concluded Border-Gavaskar Test series are reportedly set for six-figure pay increments.
Despite Australia suffering a humiliating 0-4 Test series whitewash against India, coach Mickey Aurthur is unlikely to be sacked as Cricket Australia has backed him to continue at the job though the Board termed the team performance as "unacceptable".
- MCD Election Results 2017: BJP wins big, thanks Delhiites for faith in party
- Delhi MCD Election Results 2017: Confident of BJP's win in civic polls, says Manoj Tiwari
- Discussion - The big issues of Delhi MCD elections 2017
- It's people's mandate, accept it gracefully: Sheila Dikshit on MCD election results
- MCD Election Results 2017: Role of Muslims in BJP's victory in Delhi
- Reason behind AAP losing MCD elections - Watch
- Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar appointed new DG CRPF
- Bollywood actor and BJP MP Vinod Khanna passes away at 70
- Watch: Triple talaq victim, national-level player Shumaila tells her harrowing tale to Zee News
- Anna Hazare slams Arvind Kejriwal, says there's difference between his action and words
- PM Modi launches first Udan flight from Shimla to Delhi
- DNA: Comparison between Army and CRPF's preparation for different operations
- AAP's Sanjay Singh resigns as Punjab incharge after Delhi rout
- MCD Election Results 2017: BJP headed for landslide win in Delhi
- J&K: 3 soldiers martyred as terrorists attack Army camp in Kupwara
- Check bse.odisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic; Odisha BSE HSC Class 10 Results 2017, BSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha Matric Results 2017 declared
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results declared. Check cgbse.nic.in, results.cg.nic.in
- MCD election results 2017: As it happened
- JEE Main Result 2017 to be declared today; check jeemain.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results to be declared today at cgbse.nic.in
- Baba Ramdev says 'I am safe and healthy, don't believe in any rumours'
- Vinod Khanna dies of cancer – All you need to know about the condition that killed the veteran actor
- Actor-politician Vinod Khanna passes away
- BJP wins NDMC Election by bagging 65 seats; AAP gets 22, Congress 13
- Harbhajan Singh accuses Jet Airways pilot of racism; airline apologises, derosters accused
- Spat between world's heaviest woman Eman's kin & doctors gets murkier, mother releases new video
- Pakistan rejects India's request for consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav, says it is meant for prisoners, not spies
- THIS decision proved master stroke for BJP in MCD elections
- IPL 10: AB de Villiers' heartfelt message to RCB ahead of SRH clash - Watch Video
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' frenzy – Planning to book tickets? You might have to go through all this