After dominating Virat Kohli in the ODI series against India last December, Pakistan`s promising left-arm pacer, Junaid Khan says he knew the batsman would struggle to pick "my length".
Buoyed by their recent success in India, off-spinner Saeed Ajmal has challenged the arch-rivals to beat Pakistan in their own backyard.
Coach Dav Whatmore has brought about a positive change in the attitude of the country`s cricketers, said Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq.
Pakistan remains optimistic about playing a full series with India later this year despite reports that the BCCI has refused to send its team to Pakistan due to security concerns
Live updates from the third ODI between India and Pakistan in Delhi.
Pakistan Cricket Board ( PCB) chief Zaka Ashraf has said it is an honour for the country to have defeated India in their own land.
MS Dhoni was not the first choice for the MoM award given to him in the Delhi ODI played on Sunday. It was simply given to him to boost his self-esteem.
Pakistan`s young batsman Umar Akmal has drawn flak from former players and critics for his below-par performance during the just-concluded tour of India.
Former England cricketer Paul Nixon stirred a controversy with his tweets suggesting that the India Pakistan match, played at Ferozeshah Kotla on Sunday, was fixed.
The chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board, Zaka Ashraf on Monday declined to comment on the discussions he had held with his counterpart from BCCI on the future course of Indo-Pak bilateral cricket relations.
Pakistan star batsman Nasir Jamshed, who tormented the Indian bowlers in the just concluded series, has forgotten to carry his man-of-the-series trophy with him.
The Pakistan Cricket Board chief Zaka Ashraf on Monday thanked the BCCI as well as the Indian fans for a warm reception.
Pakistan captain Misbahul Haq has said that lauded coach Dav Whatmore, who is yet to finish his first year with the Pakistan team, saying that his presence is already being reflected in the results and the show of strength on the field.
Junaid Khan has revealed that Wasim Akram`s inputs about the Indian batsmen`s "weaknesses" helped him get eight wickets in the just-concluded three-match ODI series.
Pakistani cricket fans concluded their weekend with a mixed mood as the national team lifted the One-Day International series trophy in India but lost the last match of the tour in New Delhi.
Blaming the cold weather conditions responsible for his team`s 10-run loss to India in the third ODI here, Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq today said the Kotla pitch changed its behaviour as the fog descended on the ground which made the run chase "very difficult".
- Sheikh marriage racket: 8 Sheikhs, 3 Qazis arrested
- China launches world's fastest train Fuxing on Beijing-Shanghai line
- Dawood Ibrahim's security in Pakistan increased by 50 percent: Iqbal Kaskar
- Calcutta HC revokes Mamata govt's order on Durga idol immersion ban
- Honeypreet Insan reportedly spotted in Gurusar Modia school
- B'desh PM Sheikh Hasina slams Pak in UN for 1971 atrocities
- Calcutta HC questions Mamata Banerjee govt over Durga idols immersion issue
- Delhi road rage: Students who objected to smoking run over by car
- How much has PM Modi's constituency Varanasi developed after 2014 polls?
- India replies strongly to Pak PM in UN, terms Pakistan as 'Terroristan'
- If we can feed 160 million, we can feed 500,000 Rohingyas: B'desh PM
- Marriage racket busted in Hyderabad, 8 sheikhs arrested
- Ryan murder case: HC refuses to stay arrest of school owners
- Tripura journalist killed while covering rally
- Cornered Pakistan plays Kashmir-card again at UN
- This eight-year-old girl from Florida has heart outside her body – Watch video
- Dawood Ibrahim changed house in Pakistan 4 times since Modi govt came to power: Iqbal Kaskar
- Class 5 student commits suicide, asks 'teacher to not punish severely' in last wish
- Dawood Ibrahim in 'setting' with Narendra Modi govt to return to India: Raj Thackeray
- Pak PM's threat to India: We have short-range nuclear weapons
- Surgical strike: Indian soldiers got into close combat with Pakistan Army, says ex-commander
- Toddler dies half an hour after allegedly being administered polio drops in Ludhiana
- Watch: Smiling Virat Kohli shows Aussies sledging is not good
- Watch: MS Dhoni completes miraculous stumping to dismiss Glenn Maxwell at Eden Gardens
- Hardik Pandya-Shibani Dandekar Twitter chat takes social media by storm
- IRCTC blocks debit card payment gateway for several banks
- Watch: Kuldeep Yadav becomes 1st Indian spinner to take hat-trick in ODIs
- Calcutta High Court allows immersion of Durga idols on Muharram
- This is how encounter specialist Pradeep Sharma arrested Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar
- Bengali actress Kanchana Moitra molested at midnight, was asked to do 40 sit-ups