After dominating Virat Kohli in the ODI series against India last December, Pakistan`s promising left-arm pacer, Junaid Khan says he knew the batsman would struggle to pick "my length".
Buoyed by their recent success in India, off-spinner Saeed Ajmal has challenged the arch-rivals to beat Pakistan in their own backyard.
Coach Dav Whatmore has brought about a positive change in the attitude of the country`s cricketers, said Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq.
Pakistan remains optimistic about playing a full series with India later this year despite reports that the BCCI has refused to send its team to Pakistan due to security concerns
Live updates from the third ODI between India and Pakistan in Delhi.
Pakistan Cricket Board ( PCB) chief Zaka Ashraf has said it is an honour for the country to have defeated India in their own land.
MS Dhoni was not the first choice for the MoM award given to him in the Delhi ODI played on Sunday. It was simply given to him to boost his self-esteem.
Pakistan`s young batsman Umar Akmal has drawn flak from former players and critics for his below-par performance during the just-concluded tour of India.
Former England cricketer Paul Nixon stirred a controversy with his tweets suggesting that the India Pakistan match, played at Ferozeshah Kotla on Sunday, was fixed.
The chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board, Zaka Ashraf on Monday declined to comment on the discussions he had held with his counterpart from BCCI on the future course of Indo-Pak bilateral cricket relations.
Pakistan star batsman Nasir Jamshed, who tormented the Indian bowlers in the just concluded series, has forgotten to carry his man-of-the-series trophy with him.
The Pakistan Cricket Board chief Zaka Ashraf on Monday thanked the BCCI as well as the Indian fans for a warm reception.
Pakistan captain Misbahul Haq has said that lauded coach Dav Whatmore, who is yet to finish his first year with the Pakistan team, saying that his presence is already being reflected in the results and the show of strength on the field.
Junaid Khan has revealed that Wasim Akram`s inputs about the Indian batsmen`s "weaknesses" helped him get eight wickets in the just-concluded three-match ODI series.
Pakistani cricket fans concluded their weekend with a mixed mood as the national team lifted the One-Day International series trophy in India but lost the last match of the tour in New Delhi.
Blaming the cold weather conditions responsible for his team`s 10-run loss to India in the third ODI here, Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq today said the Kotla pitch changed its behaviour as the fog descended on the ground which made the run chase "very difficult".
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Jayalalithaa death shock killed over 70, claims AIADMK
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- DNA: Today in History, December 8, 2016
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- 'Mannargudi mafia' back in action? A common man can lead AIADMK, says Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala's husband
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- Allahabad HC on triple talaq: Instant divorce is cruel, demeaning which impedes and drags India from becoming nation
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- US Congress to formally recognise India as major defence partner: Ashton Carter
- Actress Gautami troubled by unanswered questions on Jayalalithaa's death, seeks PM Narendra Modi's help
- Zaheer Khan describes Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech wedding in unusual style