After dominating Virat Kohli in the ODI series against India last December, Pakistan`s promising left-arm pacer, Junaid Khan says he knew the batsman would struggle to pick "my length".
Buoyed by their recent success in India, off-spinner Saeed Ajmal has challenged the arch-rivals to beat Pakistan in their own backyard.
Coach Dav Whatmore has brought about a positive change in the attitude of the country`s cricketers, said Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq.
Pakistan remains optimistic about playing a full series with India later this year despite reports that the BCCI has refused to send its team to Pakistan due to security concerns
Live updates from the third ODI between India and Pakistan in Delhi.
Pakistan Cricket Board ( PCB) chief Zaka Ashraf has said it is an honour for the country to have defeated India in their own land.
MS Dhoni was not the first choice for the MoM award given to him in the Delhi ODI played on Sunday. It was simply given to him to boost his self-esteem.
Pakistan`s young batsman Umar Akmal has drawn flak from former players and critics for his below-par performance during the just-concluded tour of India.
Former England cricketer Paul Nixon stirred a controversy with his tweets suggesting that the India Pakistan match, played at Ferozeshah Kotla on Sunday, was fixed.
The chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board, Zaka Ashraf on Monday declined to comment on the discussions he had held with his counterpart from BCCI on the future course of Indo-Pak bilateral cricket relations.
Pakistan star batsman Nasir Jamshed, who tormented the Indian bowlers in the just concluded series, has forgotten to carry his man-of-the-series trophy with him.
The Pakistan Cricket Board chief Zaka Ashraf on Monday thanked the BCCI as well as the Indian fans for a warm reception.
Pakistan captain Misbahul Haq has said that lauded coach Dav Whatmore, who is yet to finish his first year with the Pakistan team, saying that his presence is already being reflected in the results and the show of strength on the field.
Junaid Khan has revealed that Wasim Akram`s inputs about the Indian batsmen`s "weaknesses" helped him get eight wickets in the just-concluded three-match ODI series.
Pakistani cricket fans concluded their weekend with a mixed mood as the national team lifted the One-Day International series trophy in India but lost the last match of the tour in New Delhi.
Blaming the cold weather conditions responsible for his team`s 10-run loss to India in the third ODI here, Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq today said the Kotla pitch changed its behaviour as the fog descended on the ground which made the run chase "very difficult".
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- Watch - Akshay Kumar's pillow talk with his fans on fitness
- DNA: Today in History | February 22, 2017
- BMC election results 2017: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers to resign
- DNA: BJP President Amit Shah's Exclusive interview
- LPG Gas Cylinder blasts in a restaurant in Delhi's Vikash Puri area killed 2 firemen, 2 injured
- DNA: Is it now possible to erase bad memories?
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP
- Shiv Sena retains Thane Municipal Corporation, wins 67 seats
- Maharashtra civil polls: BJP bags 32 seats in Ulhasnagar, Shiv Sena 25
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: After being snubbed at IPL 2017 auction, Irfan Pathan named skipper of Baroda
- Shobhaa De gets sharp response from the cop whom she mocked on Twitter
- Amravati Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results: BJP wins big, NCP fails to open account
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details
- BJP comes to power in Pune corporation for first time, dislodges NCP
- Giving birth by C-section or vaginal birth – Which is better for the mother and baby?