The Jaipur Literature Festival 2014 traversed geopolitical borders, overcame language barriers and discussed political, social and women`s issues to exchange ideas.
British author of Egyptian origin, Shereen el Feki, discusses sexuality in the Arab regions.
The final session of the Zee Jaipur Lit Fest was a debate on `Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the rest`.
The seventh edition of the annual Jaipur Literature Festival concluded here today on a rainy day with organisers vowing to maintain the event as a platform to celebrate the freedom of speech and expression.
Is Democracy the worst form of government? What form of democracy does the entire world respect?
Adrian Levy, one of the most sought after guests at the Zee Jaipur Lit Fest is an award-winning journalist who frequently writes for The Guardian.
Film and Television producer Ekta Kapoor, says the idea of shedding weight to become fit and fab, came really late in her career.
The Jaipur Literature Festival was witness to something beyond just books, when British theoretical physicist Jim Al-Khalili took to the stage.
The ongoing five day Zee Jaipur Literature Festival had unexpected visitors in the form of members of the much in demand Aam Aadmi Party.
On Monday, the fourth day of the Zee Jaipur Lit Fest, Namita Gokhale, Jørn Lier Horst, Margaret Mascarenhas, Somnath Batabyal and Gautam Chakrabarti launched the Crime Writers` Association of South Asia.
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- BJP may announce its first list of candidates for UP elections today
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Yogeshwar Dutt sets example for society, takes Re 1 as dowry ahead of January 16 wedding
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Latest Box Office collections of 'Dangal' and 'Ok Jaanu' are out!
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit