The Jaipur Literature Festival 2014 traversed geopolitical borders, overcame language barriers and discussed political, social and women`s issues to exchange ideas.
British author of Egyptian origin, Shereen el Feki, discusses sexuality in the Arab regions.
The final session of the Zee Jaipur Lit Fest was a debate on `Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the rest`.
The seventh edition of the annual Jaipur Literature Festival concluded here today on a rainy day with organisers vowing to maintain the event as a platform to celebrate the freedom of speech and expression.
Is Democracy the worst form of government? What form of democracy does the entire world respect?
Adrian Levy, one of the most sought after guests at the Zee Jaipur Lit Fest is an award-winning journalist who frequently writes for The Guardian.
Film and Television producer Ekta Kapoor, says the idea of shedding weight to become fit and fab, came really late in her career.
The Jaipur Literature Festival was witness to something beyond just books, when British theoretical physicist Jim Al-Khalili took to the stage.
The ongoing five day Zee Jaipur Literature Festival had unexpected visitors in the form of members of the much in demand Aam Aadmi Party.
On Monday, the fourth day of the Zee Jaipur Lit Fest, Namita Gokhale, Jørn Lier Horst, Margaret Mascarenhas, Somnath Batabyal and Gautam Chakrabarti launched the Crime Writers` Association of South Asia.
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysis of Russia's nuclear threat to America
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- Watch: Reports on natural mosquito repellent
- DNA: Today in History | October 22, 2016
- Delhi: Fire in children's ward of GTB Hospital, no casualties
- Panel discussion on politics of MNS in the name of patriotism
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- ADHM row: Twinkle Khanna slams Raj Thackeray for demanding Army funds from producers
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year
- Brave BSF jawan Gurnam Singh, injured in Pak firing, succumbs to injuries
- Here's how Alzheimer's disease can be possibly prevented
- Chinese mobile phone manufacturers urged to 'Make in India'
- Regional Connectivity scheme will turn India into third largest aviation market: PM Modi
- Virender Sehwag trolls Pakistan after Indian hockey team's 3-2 win in Asian Champions Trophy
- Akhilesh Yadav's big revelation - 'Amar Singh said something big will happen in October in Samajwadi Party'
- 150 Stumpings, 9000 Runs, Most Sixes for a Captain: MS Dhoni on record breaking spree against New Zealand in Mohali
- Simultaneous polls likely in Uttar Pradesh, 4 other states in February-March
- Pakistan vs West Indies, 2nd Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend