The original cover design for Tintin adventure "The Shooting Star" has been sold for 2.5 million euros (USD 2.8 million) in a near-record for a work by the boy detective's Belgian creator Herge, a dealer said Monday.
Two sculptures that languished in obscurity for more than a century may be the only surviving bronze works by Michelangelo, researchers announced in Britain on Monday.
Finnish researchers have suggested that a healthy lifestyle helps in fighting mental decline, with exercise and diet holding significant potential against Alzheimer`s disease.
Jewellery is a weakness of many women and a survey shows that British women of 40 years of age have a jewellery collection worth 6,000 pounds.
For a day at the races or other smart summer outings, choose outfits that are not only apt for the occasion, but also those that fit well with your personality.
From trying out the right exercises to keeping a check on your diet - small lifestyle changes can help you attain confidence to flaunt a fabulous and fit body on the beach, says an expert.
A new study has revealed that women who indulge in more activities during pregnancy are more likely to give normal birth.
Western dresses are swiftly changing Indian lifestyle. But people still prefer to don the traditional garb on a special occasion. Designer Pooja Sabharwal is giving a new look to the ethnic dress to appeal to the young generation
Gut bacteria have co-evolved with humans over millions of years and helped them adapt to new environments and foods. For the first time, an international team of researchers has deciphered the intestinal bacteria of present-day hunter-gatherers.
Justin Bieber who recently posted his pic with supercar Bugatti and captioned it, "first Bugatti" has been reportedly accused of faking his lifestyle after he claimed that he owns luxurious things that were not his.
Ahead of the General Elections, a large fraction of people feel that their lifestyle has deteriorated in the last five years.
American tennis ace Venus Williams is reevaluating her lifestyle and career and everything else she had once taken for granted as she battles Sjogren`s syndrome, a debilitating autoimmune disease.
Teenage girls and young women aged 14-19 who are focused on their careers are less likely to be sexually active, a study has indicated.
Designer duo Pankaj and Nidhi will present their collection at the Fiama Di Wills show during the five-day Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2014, starting March 26.
It is time you stopped lying to your kids, even if it is just to get their cooperation as children who are lied to are more likely to cheat, a new research suggests.
A normal looking doll, which is based on America`s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention `s measurements for an average 19-year-old, has been recently launched to promote healthy lifestyle among kids.
With the advent of spring, more and more collections are being launched for the upcoming season.
What grandmother ate might increase your risk of colon cancer, a new study suggests.
Diet and lifestyle changes can help reduce your risk for colorectal cancer.
In an exclusive interview with Liji Varghese of Zee Media Group, S. Anusha, Senior Nutritionist, talks about how better understanding of one`s genetic make-up can help avoid premature ageing.
`12 Years A Slave` star Lupita Nyong`o says she feels beautiful the way she is and does not want to depend on make to feel beautiful.
Researchers are exploring the role of age on the happiness that people receive from both the ordinary and the extraordinary experiences in our lives.
According to a report by leading experts, it has been revealed that about 78,000 infants born with congenital heart disease in India die every year because of inadequate health care facilities.
Twilight` star Kristen Stewart says even though she prefers the natural look in her everyday life, there would always be an eyeliner in her handbag.
Contrary to popular perception, those who regularly take dietary supplements are more health conscious and have better eating habits, says research.
Leading Indian designers will put the best of their creativity on display at the Made in ...India: Samskara exhibition, which begins here Feb 11.
With a million new cases being reported every year, cancer seems to be tightening its grip on India. Experts say the incidence of the killer disease is expected to rise five-fold by 2025.
Puma will become the kit supplier to English soccer club Arsenal from July 1, the German sportswear company said on Monday, in a deal worth more than 30 million pounds a year to the Premier League leaders.
Internet forums are both good and bad for people, oxford researchers have concluded.
Being fresh every day is something which is almost impossible to attain. Contrary to popular belief, being well rested has nothing to do with only sleeping more, there are many other ways to achieve this.
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- PM Modi launches digital version of epic 'Ramcharitmanas'
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Sheena murder: Police recover suitcase, was Mikhail Indrani's next target?
- Senior IAS officer Rajiv Mehrishi to replace LC Goyal as Union Home Secretary
- Government should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Has Pakistan forgotten its history of losses at the hands of India? - Part II
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I hated my daughter Sheena Bora because she threatened to reveal my secrets: Indrani Mukerjea
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: How Indrani's four attempts to kill Mikhail failed
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie
- Who tipped off Mumbai police about Sheena Bora's murder?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Sheena Bora murder: Mumbai Police likely to conduct narco test on Indrani Mukerjea, her ex-husband Sanjeev
- 'Dheere Dheere' reprise: Love song beautifully recreated with Sonam Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan
- Manipur violence: Houses of state health minister, 5 MLAs set on fire; curfew imposed in Churachandpur
- Controversial godwoman Radhe Maa in ‘Bigg Boss 9’?