India and the US on Thursday asked Pakistan to work towards bringing the perpetrators of the 2008 Mumbai attacks to justice even as they vowed to eliminate terrorist safe havens and disrupt terror networks including that of al-Qaeda and Lashkar-e-Toiba.
For the seventh time in a row, a Pakistani anti-terrorism court trying the seven accused in the 2008 Mumbai attacks case adjourned the hearing Wednesday till September 3 as the judge has gone on a summer vacation.
A plea was on Friday filed in the Delhi High Court seeking the arrest of journalist Ved Pratap Vaidik for meeting with 26/11 Mumbai terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan earlier this month.
Pakistan-based LeT and its front group JuD, enjoying backing of the military, have not only grown far stronger since the Mumbai terror attack in 2008, but are also trying to acquire weapons of mass destruction, in addition to developing air and sea power, a new book says.
A court here Saturday framed charges against top Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) terrorist Abu Jundal, one of the masterminds of the Mumbai terror attack, and others for allegedly setting up an illegal arms factory.
An international mobile phone SIM card that was used to direct the militants who carried out the Mumbai attacks, has been sent to Interpol in Saudi Arabia.
The custody of Indian Mujahideen (IM) co-founder Yasin Bhatkal and his aide Asadullah Akhtar, who were arrested in connection with the 2011 Mumbai terror attack, ends on Friday.
Pakistan on Thursday assured India that it is moving expeditiously with the trial of seven persons accused of involvement in the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks".
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is optimistic that Pakistani players might get a chance to play in the Indian Premier League next year or else they will be without any international commitments for a period of six months.
Five years after Mumbai was brought to its knees in a hail of gunfire and grenade blasts by 10 Pakistani terrorists, the nightmare continues to haunt the survivors and families of victims of 26/11 attack.
Alleged Laskkar-e-Toiba operative Abu Jundal wanted to take part in the 2008 Mumbai terror attack by landing in the city along with others.
The bail plea of alleged Lashkar-e-Toiba operative Sayed Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal was on Monday rejected by MCOCA court in the 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case.
Opposing death sentence, former Governor Gopalkrishan Gandhi on Monday demanded that government appoint a high-level commission comprising former Chief Justices and eminent personalities outside law to examine its utility as a deterrent and validity as a punishment.
Hafiz Saifullah Mansoor, one of the close aides of Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed and a founding member of the group, has been killed in a road accident here.
With the stage set for a meeting between Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif here, India has said it will ask its neighbour to fix the accountability for the 26/11 terror attack that left 166 people dead.
A startling dislosure by arrested Indian Mujahideen co-founder Yasin Bhatkal that his outfit carried out recce of nearly a dozen spots in Mumbai last month has prompted Maharashtra Police to beef up security.
As she watches television coverage of a mall attack in distant Kenya, a Class X student here recalls her brush with death during the 26/11 terror attacks in the metropolis in 2008.
India on Wednesday issued seven-day visas for the Pakistani judicial commission that will visit the country on September 21 to cross-examine the Mumbai terror attack witnesses and to carry forward the much-delayed trial here.
An eight-member Pakistani judicial commission will leave for India Sep 21 to cross-examine the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack witnesses.
The Coast Guard has doubled the number of its stations from 20 to 42 as part of strengthening security after the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack, a top ICG official said here on Saturday.
The trial of seven Pakistanis, including Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, charged with involvement in the Mumbai attacks was on Saturday adjourned till July 20.
India will not get fresh access to Mumbai terror attack mastermind David Headley, who is currently in American jail, for questioning, the US indicated.
A special NIA court here Thursday issued fresh production warrant for May 30 against suspected LeT terrorist and one of the masterminds of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack, Abu Jundal.
Justice Aftab Alam, the judge who was part of the Supreme Court bench which upheld the death sentence of Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack case, demitted office on Friday.
Suspected LeT operative and key plotter of 26/11 terror strikes Abu Jundal has threatened to go on hunger strike if not taken out of solitary confinement.
Pakistani prosecutors approached court seeking permission to obtain voice samples of seven men, including LeT operation commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, charged with involvement in 2008 Mumbai attacks.
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh condemned the resolution passed by Pakistan Parliament on the hanging of terrorist Afzal Guru.
BJP, which has opposed NCTC, accused Congress-led UPA government of failing to provide leadership in fighting terror and asked it to bring in a strong anti-terror law if it was serious on the issue.
Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) of Pakistan has said it is awaiting a response from Indian authorities on its request to allow it to cross-examine Indian witnesses in the 2008 Mumbai attacks case.
Alleged LeT operative and Mumbai terror attack case accused Sayyad Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal was produced before court here in conspiracy to attack Maharashtra Police Academy (MPA).
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks