The Zimbabwe and Ireland teams at the World Cup united Wednesday to condemn a newspaper article which mocked Irish all-rounder John Mooney`s battle with alcohol and depression.
Sri Lanka will look to tie up some loose ends ahead of the World Cup quarter-finals when the former champions take on winless minnows Scotland in their last group match in Hobart on Wednesday.
India seamer Mohit Sharma warned Monday that the defending World Cup champions` razor-sharp attack will only be judged fully once they are exposed to a desperate, late innings assault.
Afghanistan have exceeded expectations at their first World Cup but need to keep playing against top sides to maintain momentum and become a real force in the game, coach Andy Moles said Monday.
Ireland face defending champions India on Tuesday where a shock victory would put them into the World Cup quarter-finals and leave either Pakistan or West Indies facing elimination.
England exile Kevin Pietersen said Tuesday changes had to made to the one-day side if they were to be competitive at next year`s World Cup.
Pietersen took to Twitter after England`s humiliating nine-wicket defeat, with nearly 20 overs to spare, by India in the fourth one-day international at Edgbaston on Tuesday gave the world champions an unassailable 3-0 lead with one to play.
Captain Michael Clarke will return home Tuesday after aggravating a hamstring injury during Australia`s embarrassing one-day international loss to Zimbabwe in Harare, Cricket Australia said.
Former England skipperMichael Vaughan and retired spinner Graeme Swann believe that Alastair Cook should be axed as the captain of the England one-day team.
The first ODI of the five-match series between India and England was today abandoned without a ball being bowled due to relentless rains and wet ground conditions here.
Former India captain Rahul Dravid today said that the Indian team should better win some ODI matches or else they will be confused about the team combination going into the World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.
All-rounder Andre Russell has been called up to the West Indies squad for the third and final One-Day International (ODI) against Bangladesh here Monday.
The third and the final women`s One-Day International (ODI) between India and England to be held at Lord`s here Monday was abandoned due to heavy rain, leading to the home side clinching the series 2-0.
Their morale battered by the Test series debacle, India would look to make a fresh beginning and salvage lost pride when they take on England in a five-match ODI cricket series starting here Monday.
After a shameful 3-1 Test series defeat at the hands of England, the Men in Blue will start their five match ODI series against the hosts from Monday. The first match is scheduled to take place at County Ground in Bristol.
England captain Alastair Cook has confirmed Alex Hales will make his one-day debut and open the batting for England in the upcoming five-match series against India.
Claiming to have done his bit to infuse some positivity into the beleaguered Indian cricket team, ODI specialist Suresh Raina says the side will have to show character to get over the Test debacle and clinch the limited overs series starting here on Monday.
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of Pranab Mukherjee
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- DNA: All you need to know about Ram Nath Kovind, India's 14th President
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- NIA prepares 110-page dossier on 48 gang leaders of J&K stone pelters
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- DNA: Today In History, July 25, 2017
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Yuvraj Singh trolls Shikhar Dhawan for not wearing shoes
- BJP's Keshav Prasad Maurya likely to resign from position of Deputy CM amid rumours of Mayawati contesting from Phulpur
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you
- Team India skipper Mithali Raj to be gifted BMW, confirms V Chamundeswaranath
- Taimur pushes mommy Kareena Kapoor Khan – Watch Video to know why he does so