Dominic Cooper avoids watching his own films to get viewers` feedback, because he relies on his family and friends` opinion.
The Attorney General has given
his opinion on Army Chief General VK Singh`s statutory
complaint to Defence Minister AK Antony.
The BJP in Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday
lashed out at CM Omar Abdullah saying he cannot go
by his "personal opinion" on revocation of AFSPA.
UP CM and BSP
supremo Mayawati has refused to respond to the questionnaire
on provisions of the Lokpal Bill, saying that seeking opinion
of her party before tabling the bill in the Lok Sabha was
The Central Information
Commission on Wednesday directed the CBI to make public reports
relating to discharge of US-based hotelier Sant Singh Chatwal
from two cases of alleged bank fraud.
Women’s appreciation of their own bodies is based on other`s opinions.
Alleging that the UPA Government is dilly-dallying on the Telangana statehood issue, the CPI Friday demanded that the Centre announce a clear-cut policy on the long-pending matter.
Government on Wednesday dismissed as
"inaccurate" and "skewed analysis" the report of an opinion
survey carried out by the UNESCO at eight national museums and
questioned the methodology adopted in carrying out the task.
Kerala HC asked Travancore Devasom Board to seek an expert opinion on the opening of Ayyappa temple.
Favourable opinions of Islam
in the US have declined since 2005, with 35 per cent Americans
believing that it encourages violence more than any other
religions, according to a new poll.
With arrested ULFA leaders having declared that there would be no talks with the government, the group on Saturday urged the people of Assam for calm till it publicly expressed its opinion on holding parleys.
The latest opinion polls predicted a neck and neck race in Germany`s parliamentary election between the centre-right and centre-left parties.
Opposition Peoples Democratic Party Sunday threatened to mobilise public opinion against Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) if it was not repealed.
The Supreme Court has held that courts cannot substitute the opinion of the medical board and decide that a person had developed "schizophrenia" on account of his service condition.
Much hype surrounds the forthcoming visit of General Pervez Musharraf to India. But little thought seems to have been given to take these parleys to their successful conclusion. Both sides also, more or less, remain intransigent on their positions. Under these circumstances, what are the compulsions facing Musharraf and Vajpayee and what results is the dialogue likely to yield? Raju Santhanam, Executive Editor, Zee News, takes a pragmatic look.
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Watch: Top 25 headlines @11:00 am
- PM Modi praises Zee News for Kanpur's Noorjahan story
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- SC asks Govinda to apologise for slapping a fan in 2008
- Parliamentary debate over alleged intolerance in India commences
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Global Warming - a war to be fought
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Court's decision to criminalise gay sex needs reconsideration: Jaitley
- Watch: What Varun Dhawan's little fan says to him for 'Dilwale'!
- Spirituality: Chant these 13 mantras for Surya Namaskar!
- Cute, adorable Royal baby Princess Charlotte at six months: Clicked by Mom Kate - See pic
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Don't think freedom of expression ever been so threatened: Nandita Das