At the first convocation of Nalanda University, he said the varsity reflects an idea, a culture which flourished for 1,200 years before it was destroyed in the 13th century.
Yadav alleged "irregularities" in granting licences to open retail vends in shopping malls and departmental stores.
Former Coal Secretary H C Gupta, accused in several coal scam cases, on Saturday took a U-turn in a city court by withdrawing his plea seeking to take back his bail bond on the grounds that he had no money to hire a lawyer and would fight the case from jail.
The spy, also known as Nand Lal Garg, revealed during interrogation that he used the two accounts to communicate with his sources in the border areas.
In Rio, at least one medal was expected from the three who made the cut.
Besides the Gandhis, Metropolitan Magistrate Lovleen also issued notices to other party leaders like Motilal Vora, Oscar Fernandes and Suman Dubey.
A division bench of justices N H Patil and P D Naik on August 25 refused to quash a case lodged against 12 people on charges of attempt to murder and various other sections of the IPC.
Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman today defended her demand for 2 percent cut in interest rates by RBI, saying it is essential to boost SMEs and create jobs, amid criticism that such a move would drastically affect fixed deposits.
Sharpening his attack against GSTN, the company set up to create IT backbone for GST rollout, BJP MP Subramanian Swamy said he will write to party president Amit Shah and chief ministers of BJP-ruled states to oppose its structure.
Gold recovered by Rs 100 to Rs 31,250 per 10 grams today on fresh buying by jewellers at the domestic spot market to meet retailers' demand even as the metal weakened overseas.
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- DNA: Today in History | 25th August, 2016
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Rupee rebounds 6 paise to 67.05 vs USD
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: Thisara Perera penalised, Mitchell Starc reprimanded for ICC code of conduct breaches
- UEFA Champions League 2016-17 draw; Player of the Year award ceremony — As it happened...
- Kannada actress Ramya attacked with eggs in Mangaluru over 'pro-Pak remarks'
- AFC Ajax keeper Jasper Cillessen joins Barcelona
- Nashik farmer gets 5 paise per kg for onions!
- China faces 1-year ban from weightlifting over doping
- Indian submarine documents stolen, not leaked: French source
- Stephen Constantine names probable squad for Puerto Rico match
- RBI lets banks issue masala bonds, to accept corporate bonds in LAF
- Angry Mehbooba ends press meet with Rajnath abruptly
- Triple treble: How Usain Bolt stormed to another set of gold medals at Rio Olympics – VIDEO
- Two reward-carrying women Naxals arrested; another surrenders
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Vs Redmi Note 3: Check out the differences
- Attack on American University in Afghanistan leaves 13 dead