US National Security Advisor Susan Rice said the White House expects Pakistan to take "effective action to combat and delegitimise" UN-designated terrorist groups.
India has generally shown responsible behaviour with nuclear technology while Pakistan's history of nuclear weapons is entangled in tensions, a top US official has said.
Iran border guards on Wednesday fired three mortar shells into Pakistan's restive Balochistan province, triggering panic among the local population.
Under fire due to a stinging status report filed by the Supreme Court-appointed Justice RM Lodha Committee, the BCCI is likely to remove senior national selectors Gagan Khoda and Jatin Paranjpe when the members meet for SGM this Friday.
The HRD ministry is looking to affect a number of reforms in order to bring more transparency in the system of transfers, admissions and overall functioning of Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs).
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has asked tax sleuths to ask such declarants to attach a separate application in the Income Declaration Scheme (IDS) form for allotment of a fresh Permanent Account Number (PAN) to them quickly.
The World Bank on Wednesday said that it was approached by India and Pakistan on IWT.
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Wednesday justified Prime Minister Narendra Modi's decision of not attending the SAARC Summit in Pakistan, suggesting he could not travel there under the present circumstances.
Seeking to keep the pot boiling, separatists on Wednesday extended by one more week the shutdown in Kashmir which has already paralysed normal life in the valley over the last past 82 days.
The search operation in Pathankot in the wake of inputs about suspicious movement of armed men in army fatigues in this border district of Punjab which had witnessed a terror attack on IAF base in January was called off on Wednesday after two days.
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- India may not invite Pakistan for BRICS summit
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996 Part II
- India pulls out of SAARC summit in Islamabad
- Pakistan media praises Sushma Swaraj's speech in UNGA
- DNA: Today in History, 27th September, 2016
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Delhi Health Minister Satyandra Jain under income tax scanner
- DNA: Analyzing the reality of stone pelters and separatist in Kashmir Part-II
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok
- Big blow to Pakistan as SAARC Summit in Islamabad likely to be cancelled after India, 3 other countries boycott
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Trouble for Subramanian Swamy, Delhi Police obtain sanction to prosecute BJP leader for inflammatory article
- From Srinagar to Bikaner – Indian Air Force flexes its muscles along the western front
- SHAMEFUL! 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans shouted during Congress rally organised for Uri martyrs? WATCH
- Pakistani father teaches little girl how to fire AK47, makes her threaten PM Narendra Modi; video crashes internet - WATCH
- India vs New Zealand: Gautam Gambhir to replace injured Lokesh Rahul for 2nd Test at Eden Gardens?
- SHOCKING! Tannishtha Chatterjee walks out of 'Comedy Nights Bachao' over racist jokes
- Must watch video! This is how young Indian envoy silenced Pakistan at the United Nations
- 'Pakistan can’t take Narendra Modi’s restraint for granted for long'