Egyptian police killed two alleged jihadists suspected of involvement in the recent bombing of the Italian consulate in Cairo in a raid on an apartment in the capital, security officials said.
Bombs went off during a local football game in Iraq's restive Diyala province today, killing at least four people, security officials said.
Mexican officials say 11 people have been killed in violence along the Texas border.
A group of farmers under the banners of Kisan Sabha and Bhartiya Kisan Union today held a protest here against the Centre to pitch for their demands and threatened to launch a nation-wide stir in October, if they were not met.
Preliminary investigations into the Gurdaspur terror strike indicate that the three suspected Lashker-e-Taiba militants had entered the country through Bamiyal village in Pathankot, located close to the international border.
For just the fifth time in its 66-year history, NATO ambassadors will meet in emergency session tomorrow to gauge the threat the Islamic State extremist group poses to Turkey, and the debated actions Turkish authorities are taking in response.
The World Trade Organization today formally accepted Kazakhstan's bid to join the body, ending nearly two decades of negotiations that the WTO has called among the most difficult in its history.
Madhya Pradesh Governor Ram Naresh Yadav and CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan expressed their profound grief over the death of former President A P J Abdul Kalam today.
UGC today once again proposed to the HRD Ministry to provide certain relaxation to PhD holders registered before 2009, a move which could provide breather to thousands of candidates applying for teaching jobs in universities.
Indonesia and Britain agreed today to step up joint efforts to fight terrorism and the Islamic State group.
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: India commemorates its historic win against Pakistan
- Watch: 15 reports from 15 cities
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Terrorists came from Pakistan's Narowal area, say sources
- Top 25 @2 pm
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'? Part-2
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- No large ISIS footprints but it's creeping into India: Army
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed
- Army's capabilities have grown since Kargil war: Lt Gen Hooda
- Katrina Kaif reveals her marriage plans!
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: Manohar Parrikar, three service chiefs pay tribute at Amar Jawan Jyoti; PM expresses solidarity
- After uproar, Salman Khan tenders 'unconditional' apology for controversial Yakub Memon tweets
- Did Yakub Memon return to India on understanding with intelligence officials, asks Omar Abdullah
- 61,000 Indian millionaires shifted overseas in last 14 years: Report