Live updates from Melbourne Test, Day 1
Australian captain Michael Clarke defended his embattled English counterpart Alastair Cook after winning the third Test to regain the Ashes at the WACA Ground on Tuesday.
Live updates of Perth Test, Day 4
Live updates of Perth Test, Day 5
Chris Rogers can understand England sledging David Warner because he is so annoying but has advised them to save their breath, adding that he is completely in awe of the batsman`s exciting strokeplay.
Opener David Warner continued his remarkable revival of form as Australia put England to the sword on the third day of the third Ashes Test at the WACA Ground on Sunday.
Live updates of Perth Test, Day 3
The Australian media has claimed that the current temperatures at the Perth cricket ground during the third Ashes Test are not as brutal as the 50 degree temperatures players have contested in years ago.
Twice in the space of six overs, umpire Billy Bowden failed to call `over` at the correct time in the third Ashes Test in Perth on Friday, generating a lot of Twitter attention.
The International Cricket Council on Friday inducted Australia`s legendary wicketkeeper-batsman Adam Gilchrist into its Hall of Fame during the tea interval of the ongoing third Ashes Test at the WACA here.
There will be no room for sentiment when it comes to selecting the team for this week`s potentially decisive third Ashes test against Australia, England captain Alastair Cook said on Thursday.
Australia look poised to seal one of the great turnarounds in Ashes history when they take on reeling England in Perth from tomorrow after bulldozing their way to a 2-0 lead.
Australian captain Michael Clarke has expressed hope of winning the Perth Test, as he prepares for his 100th Test.
The time for mincing words and looking for positives in defeat are over and England have no choice but to stand up and fight to save the Ashes, wicketkeeper Matt Prior said on Wednesday.
Coach Andy Flower insists England are not scared of Australian paceman Mitchell Johnson, and says the tourists` dismal record in Perth will have no bearing on the outcome of the pivotal third Ashes Test.
England cricketer Ian Bell has said that he knows his team has let themselves down so far in the Ashes but there will be no shortage of fight from them in the Perth Test.
Spinner Nathan Lyon is likely to retain his place in the Australia side for the third Ashes test despite the attractions of going with a four-pronged pace attack in Perth this week, coach Darren Lehmann said on Wednesday.
Nathan Lyon could make way for James Faulkner as Australia looks to exploit bouncy Perth pitch in the third Ashes Test, according to reports.
The Australian media has suggested that Mitchell Johnson should remain the same `cool killer` if his side are to win back the Ashes against England in the Perth Test.
Former England cricketer Ian Botham has said that their team must act fast and hit the Aussies with pacemen in Perth if they want to do anything notable in the Ashes.
Australian bowling coach Craig McDermott had a chilling warning for England Tuesday -- Mitchell Johnson can go even faster on his home ground in Perth.
Australia`s media revelled in their team`s humbling of hapless England Tuesday, writing off the tourists ahead of the third Test in Perth where the Ashes could be decided.
Australia fast bowler James Pattinson is recovering from his back injury ahead of schedule and is targeting the third test in Perth in a boost for the hosts` hopes of wresting the Ashes back from England.
South Africa set Australia 632 runs to win the Perth Test.
Nathan Lyon survived the final assault of the day from a charging Dale Steyn as Australia ended the day at 33/2. After bowling out South Africa for 225 on the opening day of the final Test, the home team lost two wickets within five overs.
Australia were 33/2 in reply to South Africa's first innings total of 225/10 on Day 1.
Australian all rounder Shane Watson, who missed the Brisbane and Adelaide Test matches against South Africa due to a calf strain, has said he is ready to bowl as many overs as captain Michael Clarke wants him to bowl in the series-decider Perth Test.
Bruce Yardley, who showed it was possible to carve a successful career bowling off-spin at the traditionally seamer-friendly Perth pitch, has urged Australia to resist the temptation to play an all-pace attack at the WACA ground by picking Nathan Lyon in the series decider against South Africa.
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks