Jammu and Kashmir
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Over 80 DMK workers hospitalised due to food poisoning
Eighty two DMK members were admitted to the Erode Government Hospital with symptoms of food poisonin...
Indian-origin nurse on trial for poisoning boss
An Indian-origin nurse is on trial in the UK over charges that she attempted to "poison" her boss by...
Afghan girls hit by suspected gas poisoning
An investigation has been initiated to find out what led to the incident.
Food poisoning suspected as 34 girls hospitalised
As many as 34 girl inmates of a private hostel at Rangapuram village in Krishna district were hospit...
Mother-son duo die of food poisoning in UP
A man and his mother died due to food poisoning while condition of four others was critical after th...
Judge warns of delays in agent poisoning inquest
A long-delayed inquest into the poisoning death of former Russian intelligence agent Alexander Litvi...
African vultures at risk of poisoning
Vultures in Africa are now at risk of getting poisoned through cattle carcasses containing anti-infl...
Three die after consuming spurious liquor in UP
Three persons died after allegedly consuming spurious liquor in Jorinagla village in the district, p...
Dead Indian-American lottery winner`s body to be exhumed
A US judge gave the go-ahead today to exhume the body of a million-dollar Indian-American lottery wi...
More than 100 girls ill after eating stale meal
The students complained of vomiting, stomach pain and nausea a few hours after taking dinner in thei...
Over 100 college students hospitalised for food poisoning in Andhra
Around 100 hostel students of a private college in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh were hos...
‘60 samples taken from Yasser Arafat’s body’
75 year-old Arafat’s death in French hospital became a matter of controversy, who, is allegedly said...
Arafat`s remains exhumed for poison test, reburied
After the international specials collecting the samples, the iconic Palestinian leader’s remains wil...
UP: 60 fall sick after consuming stale food
Sixty persons fell sick allegedly after consuming stale food in Tindwari area here, police said on T...
200 students of DU fall ill due to food poisoning
Over 200 students of the Delhi University, who are on an educational tour, have taken ill due to sus...
Three acquitted in poisoning case
Two brothers and their associate, facing trial for allegedly poisoning their business rival by makin...
West Bengal: 70 fall ill after consuming food
Over 70 people were hospitalised after consuming food at a religious function in West Bengal`s West ...
Sarabjit Singh accuses Pak jail authorities of slow poisoning
Indian death row convict Sarabjit Singh, who has been languishing in Pakistani jails for years, has ...
250 Pakistani police recruits get food poisoning
Nearly 250 police recruits suffered food poisoning in Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, a news agenci...
Fiza’s post-mortem report out, suggests she died of poisoning
Fiza aka Anuradha Bali`s post-mortem report, submitted on Monday to the SIT of the Mohali Police, su...
China: 90 school kids hospitalised with food poisoning
A total of 90 children were admitted to hospitals with food poisoning symptoms after having school l...
Arafat`s remains to be tested for Polonium poisoning
The 75-year-old Nobel Peace Prize winner died in a military hospital near Paris in November 2004, sh...
70 students hospitalised due to food poisoning
Seventy students of a school in Idukki district were hospitalised due to suspected food poisoning al...
Man gets life term for poisoning wife to death
A man has been sentenced to life imprisonment for poisoning his wife to death with the court convict...
Two children die in suspected case of food-poisoni
In a suspected case of food-poisoning, two siblings died after consuming chocolate and egg curry her...
Food poisoning sickens 427 at Sri Lankan wedding
Police say 427 people have been hospitalised for food poisoning after eating at a wedding reception ...
48 fall sick after having food in 5-star hotel
In a suspected case of food poisoning, 48 employees of a prominent five-star hotel fell sick after t...
Water poisoning: Supply to 17 U`khand villages sto
The Uttarakhand Jal Sansthan (UJS) has stopped drinking water supply from East Nayar River in Pauri ...
MP: 24 hospitalised for food poisoning
About 24 devotees were hospitalised with symptoms of food poisoning after they consumed `Prasad` di...
MP: 24 hospitalised for food poisoning
About 24 devotees were hospitalised with symptoms of food poisoning after they consumed prasad distr...
Alarming sea animal deaths on India`s west coast
In the past couple of months alone, over a dozen dead dolphins, usually seen frolicking in the calm ...
Colour poisoning: 5 former workers of dye factory
Over 200 people were affected by colour poisoning on the Holi day in Mumbai.
Colour poisoning: Teen dead, 200 still in hospital
A 13-year-old boy died and around 200 people, mostly children, continued to be in hospital following...
Four Indians die of gas poisoning in Bahrain
Four Indians working as labourers in Bahrain have died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning in the country`...
Ponds not responsible for arsenic poisoning
Arsenic is a naturally occurring trace element that causes skin lesions, respiratory failure and can...
Leaded fuel to be gone by 2013: UN
Leaded gasoline, once so widespread it was sold at US pumps as "regular" fuel, is expected to be era...
TN: 23 hospitalised for suspected food poisoning
Twenty-three people from Karadikkal village in the district have been admitted in hospital with su...
Pune: 70 people hospitalised for food poisoning
At least 70 people were hospitalised for food poisoning after consuming items made out of Moraiyo (B...
China: 86 students suffer from food poisoning
The food samples have been sent for examination and the government has ordered inspection of all sch...
One dead, illnesses linked to ground turkey in US
A multistate outbreak of antibiotic-resistant Salmonella believed to be linked to eating contaminate...
China: 42 children hit by food poisoning
As many as forty two kindergarten children in China`s Zhejiang Province have fallen ill in a suspe...
E.coli seen spawning biofuel in five years
A similar technology is using E.coli bacteria to make plastics.
Girl consumes poison mistaking it as cough syrup
In a tragic incident, a six-year-old girl died after consuming poison mistaking it to be cough syrup...
Five students arrested for killing classmate
Five engineering students were arrested on Tuesday for allegedly killing their classmate last year.
Food watchdog advises against raw sprouted seeds
Britain`s Food watchdog has recommended that sprouted seeds be cooked thoroughly before consumption.
Cong for CBI probe into Nigamanand’s poisoning
In a bid to take the steam out of BJP`s campaign against government on Ramdev issue, Congress Wedn...
China downplays risk from lead poisoning: Report
Chinese children suffering lead poisoning have been denied testing and effective treatment, a human ...
More than 600 sickened by lead poisoning in China
More than 600 people, including 103 children, have been sickened in China`s latest case of mass lead...
Food poisoning from salmonella up in US: CDC
More Americans got food poisoning last year, with salmonella cases driving the increase, the governm...
Kerela: 17 girls hospitalised over suspected food poisoning
The girls of the Sandhwanam orphanage under Kannur diocese were hospitalised following complaints of...
Day in pics
Day in Pics: 22nd May
Day in Pics: 21st May
Day in Pics: 20th May
Day in Pics: 19th May
Day in Pics: 18th May
7 Best Pics of the Week
Day in Pics: 17th May
Sanjay Dutt Back in Jail
Day in Pics: 16th May
View all Blogs
UPA II: Four years and counting its days
Birthdays are not happy occasions when you are UPA II.
Indian Premier League – In a ‘fix’!
Perception is as important in public life as reality.
Spot Fixing in IPL
Cannes Film Festival
© 1998-2013 Zee News Limited (An
Company), All rights reserved.
Jobs With Us