Tottenham Hotspur made it six points from two games as players condemned as expensive mistakes last season starred in a 4-0 victory over Queens Park Rangers to ensure Harry Redknapp endured a miserable return to his former club on Sunday.
Manager of Queens Park Rangers (QPR), Harry Redknapp has said he would be interested to sign Wilfred Zaha if Manchester United were willing to agree to a loan deal.
Former England international Paul Gascoigne, popularly known as Gazza, has been offered an open invitation from Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp to he help out with coaching his young footballers.
Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp is expecting a good reception on Sunday when his new club play away to Tottenham Hotspur, who sacked him two years ago despite finishing fourth in the Premier League.
Hull City`s new midfielder Robert Snodgrass will be out of action for up to six months due to a dislocated kneecap, the Premier League club announced via Twitter on Wednesday.
Champions Manchester City will avoid the hangover that hampered their previous Premier League title defence, captain Vincent Kompany said on Friday on the eve of the new season.
Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp expressed the hope on Thursday that striker Loic Remy would not leave the club in the lurch by leaving hours before the transfer window closes.
English attacking midfielder Jordon Mutch has joined Queens Park Rangers on a four-year contract from Cardiff City, the promoted Premier League club announced on Tuesday.
A change of manager at Manchester United from Ryan Giggs to Louis van Gaal led to the club telling Rio Ferdinand they did not want him anymore, the 35-year-old defender said on Monday.
Liverpool have pulled out of signing France international striker Loic Remy from promoted Queens Park Rangers, according to media reports in England and the United States where Liverpool are on tour.
France striker Loic Remy looks set to join Liverpool as Brendan Rodgers` club has agreed on a 8.5 million pound fee with Queens Park Rangers (QPR) to sign the forward.
Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand signed for Premier League new-boys QPR on a free transfer Thursday and revealed he had turned down more lucrative offers in order to return to London.
Former England centre back Rio Ferdinand has agreed to sign for promoted Queens Park Rangers, manager Harry Redknapp has said.
Brazil`s goalkeeper Julio Cesar has backed the official World Cup football, playing down possible worries over the performance of the adidas-made Brazuca.
Former Championship side Queens Park Rangers has made an immediate return to the Premier League by defeating Derby County 1-0 in a compelling play-off final at Wembley on Saturday.
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- UP polls: Uncle Shivpal figures in Akhilesh Yadav's first list of 191 candidates
- Jallikattu: SC not to pronounce verdict for a week
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- DNA: Why thousands of people are protesting in support of Jallikattu in Tamil Nadu?
- Watch: Donald Trump's journey from a businessman to US President
- Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' campaign
- Why are celebrities supporting Jallikattu but never raise their voice for beef ban?
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- BJP finalises second list of candidates for UP polls
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say
- Cash deposits above Rs 10 lakh in bank account to come under I-T lens
- Donald Trump faces massive protests ahead of his oath taking ceremony
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- Jallikattu protests: As it happened on Thursday
- Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin Owaisi
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England, 2nd ODI: As it happened...
- Stress – This is how your key body systems react