Three Pakistani boys, who were held by BSF near the border here in Rajasthan after they crossed into the Indian territory, will be sent back to their country by tomorrow, an official said on Wednesday.
Former Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday slammed BJP over its allegations against Robert Vadra as "bogus and baseless" and said there was no partiality done by his government in any alleged land deal.
Amid unprecedented security, voting will be held on Thursday for 20 out of 25 seats in Rajasthan where 239 contestants are in fray, including 13 sitting MPs and expelled BJP leader Jaswant Singh.
Congress respects the people`s verdict in the Assembly polls in Rajasthan, Union Minister Sachin Pilot said.
Counting of votes for the Churu assembly seat in Rajasthan, where voting was held on December 13, will take place Monday.
25-year old Kamini Jindal, a first-time contender, would be the youngest member in the 14th Rajasthan Legislative Assembly while the second and third places are also occupied by women.
Self-styled godman Asaram Bapu, lodged in a jail here in connection with the sexual assault on a minor girl, on Monday termed BJP`s success in the Rajasthan Assembly elections as the "victory of truth".
Five-time BJP MLA Ghanshyam Tiwari scored the biggest victory in 2013 Rajasthan assembly polls by retaining Sanganer seat defeating Congress candidate with a huge margin of 63,350 votes in a one-sided contest.
After seeing a steady growth in their vote share, Mayawati`s BSP suffered a decline for the first time in Rajasthan where the BJP romped home with 162 seats.
Handing out defeat to key Congress candidates, BJP washed out the ruling party completely in Hadouti region of Rajasthan by winning 16 out of 17 seats.
A day after her party stormed back to power riding a strong anti-incumbency wave in Rajasthan, BJP`s Chief Ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje will chair the party`s legislature party meeting here on Monday.
BJP Chief Ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje will chair the party`s legislature party meeting here on Monday, a party release said on Sunday.
As BJP won eight out of every ten seats in Rajasthan, the party saw its vote share rise to a record high of 46 per cent.
Vasundhara Raje, who is about to play her second innings as the chief minister of Rajasthan, has emerged as a charismatic comeback leader in the desert state, drawing particularly women and youth to her because of her royal heritage and her attractive personality.
Riding a strong anti-incumbency wave coupled with Narendra Modi factor, the Bharatiya Janata Party on Sunday returned to power in Rajasthan after five years, winning a record 162 seats and leaving the Congress bruised with just 21 members in the 200-seat legislature.
In outgoing Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot`s home district Jodhpur, BJP has won nine out of ten assembly constituencies, with Gehlot the only winning candidate of the Congress party.
The Bharatiya Janata Party on Sunday secured a landslide victory in 2013 Rajasthan Assembly polls, winning more than three-fourth of the total 199 seats for which votes were counted.
Accepting moral responsibility for defeat of ruling Congress in Rajasthan, PCC chief Chandrabhan today resigned.
With the Bharatiya Janata Party heading for a landslide victory in Rajasthan, party’s chief ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje expressed gratitude to the people of the state.
The ruling Congress on Sunday conceded defeat to the BJP in Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2013, saying the party had failed to showcase the development it had carried out in the state.
Forty-two SUVs have been kept ready for new ministers in Rajasthan while accommodation arrangements for 199 MLAs have also been made, a senior official said today.
Bharatiya Janata Party activists burst firecrackers, beat drums and danced outside the party`s state headquarters in the Rajasthan capital.
The opposition Bharatiya Janata Party is headed for a landslide victory in Rajasthan, with the ruling Congress party conceding defeat.
Fate of Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and Opposition BJP`s state president Vasundhara Raje and 2087 other contestants in the state will be known when counting of votes for the Rajasthan Assembly polls takes place on Sunday.
The political fate of 2,087 candidates will be decided when counting for 199 of Rajasthan`s 200 Assembly seats takes place.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Friday said they are managed by opposition parties so that Independent candidates and rebels, if they win, could be attracted in the government formation.
The record 75 percent polling in the Rajasthan Assembly Elections has surprised many, including political pundits who are still analysing how the nine percent jump in voting from 2008 happened.
The record 75 percent polling in the Rajasthan assembly elections has surprised many, including political pundits who are still analyzing how the nine percent jump in voting from 2008 happened.
Over 77 per cent of electors on Friday exercised their franchise in the repolling held at eight booths in Rajasthan after the Election Commission received complaints of irregularities during the December 1 polls.
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- IAF's latest weapon - 'Go/No-Go' pills!
- Now, Nashik farmers sell fresh grapes online!
- Watch: Paraplegic Deepa Malik talks about her achievements!
- Mumbai: Mobile app to fight ISIS influence among youth across India
- AIIMS hand over Divyansh's post-mortem report to Delhi police
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Varanasi: Goons attack history-sheeter outside Kashi Vishwanath temple
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- West Bengal: Car with Ministry of Defence plate seized in Burdwan, six arrested
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- IBPS clerk V mains exams results to be uploaded on official website soon; notification out
- 'Walking Up With Kolkata' – This video will make you fall in love with the City of Joy
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Mulayam, Akhilesh scared of me; not allowing Muslim leaders in SP to speak up, alleges Asaduddin Owaisi
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- Valentine week: Happy Propose Day—Tips on how to say it!
- Latest weapon in IAF armoury – 'Go/No-Go' pills
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed