Fulham`s poor start to life in the second-tier Championship reached crisis point when they were thrashed 5-1 by Derby County on Saturday, while Nottingham Forest returned to the top of the table with a 4-0 victory over Reading.
A look back at a thrilling Premier League title race during which the lead changed hands 25 times.
Former England defender Wayne Bridge has retired from football after an injury-hit season, it was announced on Tuesday.
Wigan Athletic secured a place in the English Championship (second tier) playoffs with a 1-0 win at relegation-threatened Birmingham City on Tuesday, fuelling their hopes of an immediate return to the Premier League.
Leicester moved back to the top of the Championship with a 1-0 win over Reading, while previous leaders Burnley slumped to a 1-0 defeat at Middlesbrough on Thursday.
Reading and QPR have both been relegated from the Premier League after the two sides played out a turgid 0-0 stalemate at the Madejski Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Nigel Adkins picked up his first point as Reading manager after his side`s goalless draw against Liverpool at the Madejski Stadium.
Reading remain anchored to the foot of the Premier League table after being defeated 2-0 at the Madejski Stadium by fellow strugglers Southampton.
Arsenal gave their Champions League qualification hopes a boost with a comfortable win over relegation-threatened Reading.
Harry Styles and Rio Ferdinand were spotted having a man-date on Saturday – with the ‘One Direction’ star’s old chum, Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw, nowhere in sight.
Manchester United extended their lead at the top of the Premier League table to 15 points after a 1-0 win over Reading at Old Trafford on Saturday.
Second-half substitute Adam Le Fondre scored an injury-time winner as Reading staged a stunning comeback from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Chelsea at the Madejski Stadium on Wednesday night.
Newcastle slipped further into the Premier League relegation mire as Reading boosted their own chances with a 2-1 win at St James` Park on Saturday.
The midfielder has been with the club since 2009 after spells with Brentford and Coventry City, and is hoping to extend his stay beyond the summer when his current deal expires.
The fleet-footed right winger was in fine form once again for Spurs against Reading, providing an assist for Emmanuel Adebayor and causing havoc against Ian Harte on the flank.
The north London side responded to Pavel Pogrebnyak`s early opener to record their seventh win in nine matches as the race for Champions League places hots up in 2013.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- Watch: Exclusive report on joint exercise conducted by India and Oman soldiers
- Nigerians beaten up by locals in Greater Noida
- India defeat Australia by eight wickets, reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- DNA: Analysing the importance of an afternoon nap
- DNA: Should Muslim women get justice based on Muslim personal law or constitution of India?
- DNA: Today in history, 28 March 2017
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- Shakti devotees Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath begin 9-day Chaitra Navratri fast
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Have you ever seen a fish like this one? It's 20-feet long, weighs 700 kgs
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- BIG DEBATE - Muslims are 68% in J&K, why they are still considered minority?
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!