A new 3D-printed wristband has been recently created that will record TV show if you fall asleep, it has been revealed.
The imperious Sri Lanka batsman Kumar Sangakkara breaks the 66-year-old record for most scores of 190 plus held by Sir Donald Bradman of Australia. On Saturday, the former Sri Lanka captain completed his 10th Test double century and 13th 190 plus score at Galle.
Salman Khan starrer `Kick` has minted over Rs. 100 crore in India in just four days post release. While the movie is soon to enter the Rs. 200 crore club at the domestic box-office, it is doing equally well in the overseas market.
James Anderson will head to his Old Trafford home ground for the fourth Test against India hoping to close in on Ian Botham`s record for the most Test wickets by an England bowler.
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan`s upcoming film `Kick` is already making headlines. If reports are to be believed, then `Dabangg` Khan`s much awaited action film has broken the record of arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan`s `Darr` much before its release.
The number of households on welfare in Japan reached a record 1,602,163 as of March, up 3,345 from the previous month, the government said today.
A record number of 14,050 runners from over 125 countries and regions raced in the 10th Geneva International Marathon over the weekend, according to the event organiser.
Meb Keflezighi became the first American man to win the Boston Marathon in 31 years. The 31-year-old Eritrean-born beat Wilson Chebet to win the coveted title in two hours, eight minutes and 37 seconds.
Fantasy drama series `Game of Thrones` has broken its own record as one of the most illegally downloaded episodes of all time.
Chinese actor Wen Zhang has broken social media records by apologizing for having an affair to his wife Ma Yili on Weibo.
Former captain Kapil Dev today said that Indian batting`s mainstay Virat Kohli will rewrite more records than anyone else in world cricket and believed the Delhi batsman has realistic chances of "bettering" even Sachin Tendulkar`s career graph if he remains injury-free.
The chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board ( PCB) has dismissed speculations of Misbah-ul-Haq being replaced as captain of the one-day side by making it clear that the veteran batsman would remain at the helm because of his impressive record.
Port of Spain: Swashbuckling batsman Chris Gayle is set to play his 100th Test at his home ground in Jamaica when New Zealand tour the Caribbean in June, the West Indies Cricket Board said.
Pakistani batting legend Zaheer Abbas has backed Indian batting ace Virat Kohli to break all the records in international cricket and said that the premier Indian batter is destined for greatness.
At the age of 13, when most kids are busy playing video games, Jamie Edwards, has achieved the feat of becoming one of the youngest people in the world to carry out nuclear fusion.
Nepal is working on a mountaineering policy to correct records, especially about Mount Everest, and to make mountaineering more organised and flawless, the government said Tuesday.
India is likely to achieve record production of foodgrains and other crops in Kharif season of 2013-14 because of good monsoon that has led to the doubling of sowing area, Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar said today.
The power transmission and distribution system in Haryana supplied an all-time high of 1,536.43 lakh units and took a record 7,527 MW load during peak hours on Monday, an official said on Tuesday.
Actor Matthew Morrison is working on a Christmas album, which is expected to get released next year around December.
A special CBI court here recorded the statement of Irfan, an alleged contract killer and an accused in the RTI activist Shehla Masood murder case.
64 years after his death, Mahatma`s name created a fresh world record in the Guinness Book as 485 underprivileged boys brought out a
Swashbuckling India opener Virender Sehwag was singing songs of Kishore Kumar during the course of his record 149-ball 219-run knock against the West Indies in the fourth ODI in Indore, his team-mate Suresh Raina said.
The Lok Sabha on Friday congratulated cricketer Virender Sehwag for scoring a world record 219 runs in a one day international match.
Man of the moment Virender Sehwag feels that opportunity to score a double hundred in an ODI comes once in a lifetime and he is happy to have broken his role model Sachin Tendulkar`s record.
West Indies` Ravi Rampaul on Friday created a new world record for the highest score by a No 10 batsman in history of ODIs.
The inaugural Indian F1 Grand Prix turned out to be a one-man show with German double world champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull taking victory from the pole.
Rahul Dravid struck his 35th Test century to surpass Sunil Gavaskar and become the second highest century maker from India on Sunday.
U2’s latest tour ‘360’ has made history as the most successful concert tour of all time after having grossed a record-breaking 736.1 million dollars.
Rahul Dravid said it was "truly fantastic" to join compatriot Sunil Gavaskar on 34 Test hundreds.
Pop band ‘Take That’ has broken the record of the highest grossing concert, which had been held by Bruce Springsteen for the last eight years.
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks: Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Exclusive: Heart-rending conditions of Kashmiri Pandits in J&K
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Ambedkar never thought about leaving India despite criticism: Rajnath's jibe at Aamir
- Panel discussion on India-Pakistan cricket series
- GST deadlock: PM Modi invites Sonia Gandhi, Manmohan Singh for tea
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Watch: How NASA astronauts are celebrating Thanksgiving in space!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Online intolerance: Kerala journo faces threats for writing about madrasa child abuse
- New poster: 'Har Har Mahadev', says Ranveer in 'Bajirao Mastani'!
- Wear burqa in Switzerland and face a $9,835 fine
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- Muslim group wants PM Modi to ban polygamy, order compulsory marriage registration
- Watch: This story of Kashmiri Pandits will make you cry