Iran`s nuclear deal should bring stability and "good neighbourliness" rather than interference, Gulf Arab states told US Secretary of State John Kerry on Monday as they began talks on the merits of its historic accord with world powers.
A Moroccan man suffocated while being smuggled to Spain in a suitcase stowed in the boot of a car, the Spanish government said on Monday.
India has retained its forecast for this year`s monsoon rains at 88 percent of the long-period average, the weather office said on Monday, adding the El Nino weather pattern could strengthen during the rest of the season.
Chelsea captain John Terry has warned Arsenal that their Community Shield victory over the champions will count for nothing once the real action starts in the Premier League this weekend.
Jose Mourinho`s team were well below their best as Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain`s first-half strike gave Arsenal a 1-0 win in the prestigious pre-season friendly at Wembley on Sunday.
The most powerful people in the Olympic movement have urged the United States to quickly find a replacement for Boston and push ahead with plans to bid for the 2024 Summer Olympics.
Barnacles encrusted on a piece of plane debris that washed up on the French island of Reunion might help unravel the mystery of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 that disappeared last year with 239 passengers and crew on board.
Striker Rickie Lambert is hopeful his move to West Bromwich Albion will help him win back his place in Roy Hodgson`s England set-up.
The 33-year-old joined West Brom from Liverpool on a two-year deal on Friday, becoming the Baggies` third signing of the close season after James Chester and James McClean.
He fell off Roy Hodgson`s radar soon after moving to boyhood club Liverpool last season, where he found his opportunities limited to just seven Premier League starts under Reds manager Brendan Rodgers.
Russia on Monday criticised US plans to provide together with Turkey air cover for Syrian rebels, saying any support for rivals of Russian ally Syrian President Bashar al-Assad hampered Damascus` fight against Islamic State.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has expressed his delight with Christian Benteke and Roberto Firmino after the forwards made their first-team debuts in the club`s final warm-up match before the new Premier League season.
Chelsea defender Gary Cahill feels Arsenal could mount a strong challenge for the Premier League title, following the champions` 1-0 defeat to their bitter rivals in the Community Shield at Wembley on Sunday.
"They`ve started well, they`ve got a good squad and I think they`ll be one of many pushing at the top this season," the 29-year-old was quoted as saying on Chelsea`s website (www.chelseafc.com).
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Asaram Bapu shown as 'saint' in Rajasthan school book
- Floods create havoc in several parts of India
- Landslide hits Manipur after heavy rain
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution-Part 2
- What is the mystery behind Lord Krishna temple in Nidhivan
- Fast N Facts @7:30 pm
- Poster war breaks out between BJP, AAP
- BJP questions AAP's ad campaign expenditure
- 15 reports from 15 cities
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Upset' Shashi Tharoor writes to Sonia Gandhi, says my 'sincere' services to party not appreciated
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'
- Pak releases 163 Indian fishermen
- Karnataka teachers freed by ISIS are safe, to return soon
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Porn banned in India? RGV criticises the move