Russia, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad`s most powerful ally, has pushed the Astana talks with help from Iran and Turkey.
Facebook will build a new data centre in the Danish city of Odense, the California-based tech company said at a press conference with local authorities, only the third such facility outside of the United States.
Williams, 35, served up a storm, clubbing 15 aces and 35 winners in the 86-minute contest.
Guatemala on Wednesday arrested the brother and a son of the country`s president, who swept to victory with an anti-graft campaign, for their alleged involvement in corruption.
North Korea may be preparing to test-launch a new, upgraded prototype of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), South Korean media reported on Thursday, citing military sources.
A South Korean court on Thursday denied a special prosecutor clearance to arrest the head of Samsung Group, the country`s largest conglomerate, amid a graft scandal that has led to the impeachment of President Park Geun-hye.
Liberty Media, controlled by U.S. cable mogul John Malone, took control of the sport in September in a deal valued at $8 billion.
The Arrow 3, together with the Arrow 2, which has been operational since 2000, would "significantly reduce the possibilities of ballistic missiles" hitting Israel.
Columns of Senegalese troops moved to the Gambian border on Wednesday, threatening military action against President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to accept a December election defeat, military sources and residents of towns near the border said.
Russia said its war planes had joined forces with Turkish jets for the first time on Wednesday to target Islamic State militants holding the town of al-Bab in northern Syria, evidence of increasingly close cooperation between Moscow and Ankara.
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA : What is the reason behind increasing difference between rich and poor?
- PM Narendra Modi makes 14 key points in his speech at Raisina Dialogue - Watch video
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' campaign
- 25 children selected for National Bravery Awards 2016
- Jallikattu ban: Thousands protest across Tamil Nadu in support of bull-taming sport
- DNA : Journey of "Sonam Wangchuk", Man who took education to level new heights in Laddakh
- Watch - Mexico's Colima volcano in dramatic night-time eruption
- DNA : Nonstop News
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach
- Which is your favourite: Virat Kohli's jab or MS Dhoni's helicopter shot — VIDEO
- This Kashmiri IAS officer’s Facebook post on `Dangal` girl Zaira Wasim’s situation is going viral – Read here
- Cash deposits above Rs 10 lakh in bank account to come under I-T lens
- LIVE: As Jallikattu stir intensifies, A-G Mukul Rohatgi says Tamil Nadu can make new law
- Viral video: She was walking wearing sleeveless top and jeans — Know what happened next
- WATCH: Najibullah Zadran's 'ridiculous shot' which went for a six is killing the Internet
- LIVE: India vs England,;2nd ODI— Ashwin, Jadeja wrest back the initiative from visitors
- Stress – This is how your key body systems react