Cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar turned 41 on Thursday and will be celebrating his birthday in his home town in the midst of Indian Premier League action in the United Arab Emirates after being with his franchise Mumbai Indians in the initial phase of the T20 league.
The jury is still out on whether Sachin Tendulkar retired a greater batsman than late Australian legend Don Bradman but a Chennai-based author claims to have found the "forensic evidence" to prove that the Indian maestro was indeed the better of the two icons.
He delivered his farewell speech with such emotional conviction that many were left wiping tears but retired batting legend Sachin Tendulkar today said his only preparation for the stirring address was to remember the "important" names he wanted to mention.
They are legends in their own domain, but it seems iconic cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has managed to floor ace golfer Tiger Woods when the two greats caught up in the Capital on Tuesday.
Iconic cricketer Sachin Tendulkar on Tuesday said that he will "continue to bat for India" in all spheres of life in his endeavour to bring smile on the faces of the common people.
Union Minister and Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association President Farooq Abdullah today said conferring Bharat Ratna to Sachin Tendulkar was a big day for cricket as he made India shine in the game.
Legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and eminent scientist Prof CNR Rao were on Tuesday conferred with the country`s highest civilian honour Bharat Ratna by President Pranab Mukherjee at a function held at the `Durbar Hall` of Rashtrapati Bahavan.
A documentary charting the euphoria around final days of legendary Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar in the game will be available on social media platforms, including Youtube from Saturday.
An exhibition of over 25 paintings portraying different moods and expressions of cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar will be held at the Andheri Sports Complex from Saturday.
Indian batting legend Sachin Tendulkar lauded Jacques Kallis Tuesday as one of the greatest all-rounders of the game and said the South African was "a true champion".
Australia`s dramatic turnaround to dominate England and win back the Ashes just months after a 3-0 series defeat to their traditional rivals has largely been attributed to the man they call "Boof".
Sachin Tendulkar might have retired from all forms of cricket last month but the Indian batting legend says the feeling is yet to sink in that he would not playing the sport anymore.
A twenty-four-year-long habit can be mighty difficult to quit. More so when the person in question is Sachin Tendulkar who is used to having a billion eyes following him day in and day out.
Batting legend Sachin Tendulkar on Tuesday suggested that Mumbai Cricket Association can improve its talent pool by making its inter-college and inter-school competition a 15-player affair.
Former India cricket captain Sourav Ganguly on Monday said Sachin Tendulkar is India`s `Bharat Ratna` and deserves "every bit" of the country`s highest civilian award.
Australian Test player Shane Watson has said that he can be relied on to shoulder more of the bowling workload on a flat Adelaide deck, with Australia`s four front-line bowlers likely to need plenty of back-up for the second Test.
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- DNA: Today in history, 20th January, 2017
- UP polls: Uncle Shivpal figures in Akhilesh Yadav's first list of 191 candidates
- Jallikattu: SC not to pronounce verdict for a week
- DNA: Will USA remain same under Donald Trump's leadership as President?
- Watch: Donald Trump's journey from a businessman to US President
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say
- Donald Trump faces massive protests ahead of his oath taking ceremony
- Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin Owaisi
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Donald Trump signs executive order against Obamacare on Day One
- Zaira Wasim involved in Twitter 'Dangal' with Sports minister Vijay Goel