French actress Audrey Tautou feels uncomfortable on the red carpet and isn`t interested in that aspect of her career.
The Rio de Janeiro 2016 summer Olympics move firmly into the spotlight this week with the International Olympic Committee in town to monitor progress and the soccer World Cup wrapping up.
Former South African cricketer Herschelle Gibbs found himself under unexpected spotlight during the trial of Paralympic star Oscar Pistorius for the alleged murder of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
Jennifer Hudson has revealed that she has embraced her thirties as she feels more settled.
The market for art will be highlighted at the India Art Summit this week.
Jay Bajaj`s short environmental film "The man who saved the Taj Mahal" is being screened at the ongoing 41st International Film festival of India. The movie focuses on lawyer-activist M.C. Mehta`s solo battle to save the Taj Mahal, plagued by ‘marble cancer`.
Amid prolonged uncertainty over the fate of the BJP government in Karnataka, a new single bench of HC will hear tomorrow the petitions filed by 11 rebel BJP MLAs challenging their disqualification, two days after a split verdict.
Steven Slater, a flight attendant
who is now a folk hero of sorts after he cursed passengers,
grabbed a beer and dramatically activated an emergency chute
to flee from a plane at the JFK Airport here, is out on bail.
FIFA will open a disciplinary
investigation into Zinedine Zidane`s conduct in the World Cup
final, when he was sent off for head-butting Italy`s Marco
Sunday's World Cup Final started so well for Zinedine Zidane in his last match before retirement.
Germany striker Miroslav Klose finished top scorer at the World Cup with five goals.
Italy beat France 5-3 on penalties in the World Cup final after the teams finished level at 1-1 after extra time in a dramatic encounter in which French playmaker Zinedine Zidane was sent off.
A repentant Zinedine Zidane is
believed to have apologised to his Les Blues teammates after
his vicious headbutt led to a sent-off and possibly cost
France the World Cup.
Midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger scored two goals and forced the other as World Cup hosts Germany beat Portugal 3-1 to claim third place on Saturday (July 8).
The ongoing football World Cup will be remembered more for the covering tackles and clean sheets rather than the glittering goals.
Zinedine Zidane rediscovered his game in Germany, while Ronaldinho left his in Barcelona. Fans behaved on the streets, yet referees couldn't cope with on-the-field cheats.
Germany captain Michael Ballack
admits his dream of lifting the world cup is all but over as
he will be almost 34 when the 2010 world cup in South Africa
Back in the heady days of July 1998 when France's multi-ethnic soccer team won its first World Cup, political leaders predicted the victory would heal the nation's social divisions and overcome racial tensions.
Willy Sagnol reckons Sunday's World Cup final between France and Italy is an evenly balanced affair apart from one crucial factor - Zinedine Zidane.
Record-breaking Argentine referee Horacio Elizondo is likely to be the most important and controversial man on the pitch in Sunday's World Cup final between Italy and France.
Argentine striker Lionel Messi returned home on Thursday (July 6) a disappointed man, after his country was kicked out of the World Cup at the quarter final stage.
Italy's Alessandro Del Piero says that taking part in the World Cup final will represent the greatest moment of his career.
As the World Cup draws to a close in Germany, all eyes will be on South Africa which in 2010 will be the first African country to host the championship.
A chosen few have the golden chance to ride into their international retirement as World Cup champions.
Two World Cups, no finals, a whole lot of regret. Four years after he was forced to watch Germany lose 2-0 to Brazil because he'd been banned from the World Cup final, Michael Ballack saw his second chance at the title match slip when Italy's Fabio Grosso scored the winner in the last minutes of extra time in the Dortmund semifinal.
Cristiano Ronaldo, a hate figure in England after his involvement in Wayne Rooney's sending off, discovered that the animosity has spread well beyond English shores.
Portugal star Luis Figo reflected on the thin line between success and failure after a penalty by former Real Madrid clubmate Zinedine Zidane sent France through to the World Cup final 1-0 at his own country's expense.
France playmaker Zinedine Zidane, who will end his glorious career in the World Cup final against Italy on Sunday, has been short-listed for the prestigious FIFA Golden Ball award.
First task for Portugal ahead of their World Cup semi final against France - forget the past.
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- PM Modi launches digital version of epic 'Ramcharitmanas'
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Sheena murder: Police recover suitcase, was Mikhail Indrani's next target?
- Senior IAS officer Rajiv Mehrishi to replace LC Goyal as Union Home Secretary
- Has Pakistan forgotten its history of losses at the hands of India? - Part II
- All India Badtameez: Social experiment on dark vs. fair complexion of girls
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Sheena murder case: Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev, driver taken to Raigad crime spot
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I hated my daughter Sheena Bora because she threatened to reveal my secrets: Indrani Mukerjea
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: How Indrani's four attempts to kill Mikhail failed
- Who tipped off Mumbai police about Sheena Bora's murder?
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Sheena Bora murder: Mumbai Police likely to conduct narco test on Indrani Mukerjea, her ex-husband Sanjeev
- 'Dheere Dheere' reprise: Love song beautifully recreated with Sonam Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan