Southampton and West Bromwich Albion are still looking for their first wins in the fledgling Premier League season after an underwhelming goalless draw at St Mary`s on Saturday.
Greece striker Georgios Samaras has joined West Bromwich Albion on a two-year deal, the English Premier League side announced Friday.
Ligue 1 club Marseille announced on Thursday that they are to take disciplinary action against Morgan Amalfitano after an incident between the midfielder and coach Marcelo Bielsa.
Southampton announced on Thursday that they have signed Republic of Ireland striker Shane Long from Hull City on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
West Bromwich Albion on Tuesday announced that they have signed Australia international defender Jason Davidson after he resolved a contract dispute with former club Heracles Almelo.
Nigeria striker Brown Ideye revealed on Sunday that delays over his visa and work permit have prevented him from linking up with new club West Bromwich Albion.
Former former Republic of Ireland international defender Steven Reid has signed a one-year deal with Premier League newcomers Burnley.
England international defender Joleon Lescott has agreed to join West Bromich Albion on a two-year contract, the English Premier League club confirmed on Friday.
England goalkeeper Ben Foster has thanked manager Roy Hodgson for giving him a second chance with the national team after he put his family before international football.
Sunderland signed Spanish midfielder Jordi Gomez from Wigan on a free transfer on Thursday.
West Bromwich Albion midfielder Stephane Sessegnon carried on where he left off in England by scoring twice for Benin in an Africa Cup of Nations victory this weekend.
A look back at a thrilling Premier League title race during which the lead changed hands 25 times.
Arsenal warmed up for next weekend`s FA Cup final with a 2-0 victory at Norwich City on Sunday, a result that finally confirmed the hosts` relegation from the Premier League.
Sunderland completed their great escape from what had seemed certain relegation when a 2-0 win at home to West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday ensured they`d be playing Premier League football next season.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has told fans they have not seen the last of him after he ensured another top four Premier League finish and a spot in the Champions League.
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- WATCH: Virat Kohli wishes 'Eid Mubarak' to all his fans