Southampton and West Bromwich Albion are still looking for their first wins in the fledgling Premier League season after an underwhelming goalless draw at St Mary`s on Saturday.
Greece striker Georgios Samaras has joined West Bromwich Albion on a two-year deal, the English Premier League side announced Friday.
Ligue 1 club Marseille announced on Thursday that they are to take disciplinary action against Morgan Amalfitano after an incident between the midfielder and coach Marcelo Bielsa.
Southampton announced on Thursday that they have signed Republic of Ireland striker Shane Long from Hull City on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
West Bromwich Albion on Tuesday announced that they have signed Australia international defender Jason Davidson after he resolved a contract dispute with former club Heracles Almelo.
Nigeria striker Brown Ideye revealed on Sunday that delays over his visa and work permit have prevented him from linking up with new club West Bromwich Albion.
Former former Republic of Ireland international defender Steven Reid has signed a one-year deal with Premier League newcomers Burnley.
England international defender Joleon Lescott has agreed to join West Bromich Albion on a two-year contract, the English Premier League club confirmed on Friday.
England goalkeeper Ben Foster has thanked manager Roy Hodgson for giving him a second chance with the national team after he put his family before international football.
Sunderland signed Spanish midfielder Jordi Gomez from Wigan on a free transfer on Thursday.
West Bromwich Albion midfielder Stephane Sessegnon carried on where he left off in England by scoring twice for Benin in an Africa Cup of Nations victory this weekend.
A look back at a thrilling Premier League title race during which the lead changed hands 25 times.
Arsenal warmed up for next weekend`s FA Cup final with a 2-0 victory at Norwich City on Sunday, a result that finally confirmed the hosts` relegation from the Premier League.
Sunderland completed their great escape from what had seemed certain relegation when a 2-0 win at home to West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday ensured they`d be playing Premier League football next season.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has told fans they have not seen the last of him after he ensured another top four Premier League finish and a spot in the Champions League.
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- DNA: Today in History, 24th September, 2016
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part III
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Pakistan in UNGA on Monday
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part II
- Uri terror attack will not be forgotten, PM Modi warns Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Nawaz Sharif in UNGA today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Pakistan's defeat in 1971 war
- ISRO successfully launches PSLV-C35 with eight satellites
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Twitterati hails Modi's fiery speech against Pakistan
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Statistical highlights from Day 3
- Shoe thrown at Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi during 'Kisan Yatra' in UP's Sitapur
- Congress blames Centre over Russia's military exercise with Pakistan
- India-Pakistan Indus Water Treaty - Here's all you need to know
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14
- Four extremely weird diet tricks to help you lose weight!
- 'It will be good for India if Rahul Gandhi retires from politics, gets married'