- Let's talk Depression: This AIB video is definitely worth watching ( Check it out)
- Walking most effective anti-depressant, reveals health survey
- Atypical depression: Are you a victim of this?
- World Health Day: India needs to prioritize prevention & wellness to check NCDs
- World Health Day: Chant this mantra to remain fit and healthy
- Depression: Symptoms, how many people are affected by or at risk from it?
- I pray that you are blessed with wonderful health, says PM Narendra Modi on World Health Day
- World Health Day 2017: This is how you can combat depression!
- World Health Day 2017: Eight essential oils that help to treat depression!
- 86 million in Southeast Asia victimized by depression, say WHO statistics
Barcelona`s four-time world player of the year Lionel Messi is a leading supporter of the fight against the spread of Chagas disease which currently infects six to eight million people.
On the occasion of World Health Day, April 7, 2014, the World Health Organisation (WHO) is highlighting the serious and increasing threat of vector-borne diseases (VBDs), with the slogan “Small bite, big threat”.
WHO said that vector-borne diseases like Malaria, Dengue and Japanese Encephalitis could be eradicated through preventive measures and more financial commitment for campaigns against the diseases
Nearly 1.5 million people die every year in south-east Asia due to high blood pressure, a World Health Organisation (WHO) statement said here Sunday.
Regular smokers and those wont to popping little packs of gutka into their mouths need to watch out for a warning signal - stiffening jaw muscles.
India`s health ministry Thursday said it would scale up the response to non-communicable diseases and work towards prevention and control of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and strokes.
Prof Dr. Prabhakaran talked on the critical consequences of hypertension and how it is linked to heart attack and other chronic diseases.
Around 60,000 to 90,000 children attract heart diseases in the country and only 15,000 to 20,000 are cured.
Rapid change in lifestyle has contributed more to heart diseases among older people across the globe, but the case is entirely different in India with almost 25 per cent of the victims of cardiac arrests falling under the age of 40
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Nawaz Sharif not allowed to speak at Donald Trump event in Saudi Arabia
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Amarnath Yatra: High-level security meet held in Delhi
- All you need to know about Manchester attack
- Two killed as land caves-in at BCCL coal mine area in Dhanbad
- RJD leader Prabhunath Singh gets life sentence in 22-year-old murder case
- Manchester Arena terror attack: What we know so far
- Watch: Footage of active volcano in Hawaii spewing lava
- Jharkhand lynching: How WhatsApp rumours lead to killing of 7 people
- Vivek Oberoi's gift to acid attack survivor Lalita Benbansi on her wedding day will melt your heart!
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Pakistan fighter jets fly close to Siachen Glacier; PAF Chief says response to Indian aggression will be remembered for generations
- Vishu Bumper 2017: Kerala lottery result declared; winner gets Rs 4 crore as first prize - Check winning ticket numbers here
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- Following Delhi HC order, CBSE Board Class 12th XII Result 2017 unlikley to be declared today
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- When PM Narendra Modi stopped his convoy to let an ambulance go ahead
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- PM Modi's bold decisions in last 3 years to transform perception of India on global platform: USIBC
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH