Maharashtra minister Nitin Raut on Monday accused social activist Anna Hazare for passing the buck to the government for resolving the caste tensions and not doing anything on the issue.
Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP`s 2014 PM candidate Narendra Modi has decided to skip the crucial meet. Meanwhile, BJP-ruled Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh has also decided not to attend the meet.
The BJP on Wednesday criticised Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav for giving a clean chit to his son and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav over the riots in Muzaffarnagar that left 38 dead.
The PGIMER on Wednesday regretted the incident in which some Sikh students were allegedly asked to remove religious symbols like kirpan and kada before taking its entrance test.
Justifying UP govt`s decision to deny permission to VHP`s proposed yatra at Ayodhya, Shivpal Yadav said the govt will not tolerate communalism.
Cautioning people against those trying to divide them, Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Saturday said such divisive forces were trying to poison even the minds of children.
Dal Khalsa condemned clash that took place in Delhi`s Tilak Vihar colony over motorcycle incident and asked Delhi administration to take strict actions against persons responsible for incident.
A top American official has opposed grant of visa to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi because of the "very serious" doubts that remain over his role in the "horrific" 2002 riots in the state.
The Supreme Court on Friday issued a notice to the Uttar Pradesh government in connection with the arrest of a Dalit writer.
The govt will bring an amendment to negate an SC order cancelling reservations in the faculty for super-speciality medical and engineering courses.
RLD president and Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh said that Mulayam Singh, Mayawati and Kalyan Singh were responsible for the state`s backwardness.
MIM said it will have its presence in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states and will fight for protecting the rights of Muslims.
The BJP office in Coimbatore on Tuesday received a letter threatening to kill 12 people belonging to various Sangh Parivar organisations if their demand for immediate release of Abdul Nassar Madani.
The BJP office received a letter threatening to kill 12 persons belonging to various Sangh Parivar organisations.
Aamir Khan once again struck an emotional chord with his show ‘Satyamev Jayate’ and discussed a subject on national television that anyone else wouldn’t have dared to- casteism.
Republican Party of India held the Congress responsible for the rising inflation and social evils like casteism.
The medical college administration has constituted a committee
to probe the allegations against two lecturers for making casteist remarks against two students.
Who carries you on a rickshaw or an autorickshaw in Delhi? Biharis. Who drives the cars of Delhiites? Biharis. Who built the Delhi Metro? Biharis. (You may not agree with the last one.)
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Teachers' Day speech: PM Modi's 10 'shiksha mantra' to students
- Indrani Mukerjea admits to role in Sheena Bora murder
- Indrani Mukerjea admits she killed Sheena Bora
- Atul Anjan apologizes to supporters for earlier statement on condom ad
- Watch: Bollywood's top breaking news
- 4 terrorists killed in encounter in Jammu and Kashmir
- Top 25 news @10am
- DNA: Analysis of Sheena Bora's dairy
- Exclusive chat with 'Welcome Back' star cast
- Hurriyat's Geelani writes 'secret' letter to Nawaz Sharif
- Govt may ask airlines to reduce price of air fares
- DNA: Analysis of break up of 'grand alliance' in Bihar
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- PM Narendra Modi gives 'Buddha mantra' for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- S Sreesanth praises Virat Kohli for backing 'suspended' Ishant Sharma
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- 'Porn star' Sunny Leone's vulgar condom advt is no art: Atul Anjan
- Watch: Do high-class escorts fall under the 'sex worker' category?
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'