Sevilla’s 34-match unbeaten home run may be over but the attacking flair they showed against Real Madrid leaves them full of confidence ahead of their Europa League semi-final against Fiorentina on Thursday.
Sikkim government has waived all fees for education up to college level following a students` agitation demanding roll-back of recent fee hike.
Dozens of people were killed Monday in a bomb blast in a medical school in Nigeria`s northwestern state of Kano, officials said.
West Bengal will have three new medical colleges on public-private partnership model, a official said here Saturday.
The good, bad and ugly. Hostel life is meant to be a lot of fun if you live it the right way. Patricia Mascarenhas gets a glimpse of this jumpy life.
Courses in Bengali are gaining popularity at a New York city college, where students read Nobel laureate and eminent Bengali writer Rabindranath Tagore to learn the language and the culture associated with it.
As the victory against Kings XI Punjab brought them back in the reckoning for the play-offs, Mumbai Indians opener Lendl Simmons, who single handedly led his side to victory, said they will approach their upcoming games with a positive mind and hope for the best results.
A student of a private college in Gang Nahar here has alleged that he was beaten up by officials of the institute for being unable to pay the fee for practical exams, police said today.
A shooting incident was reported on a college campus in the US state of Florida.
Faced by taunts and harassment at her college, a 17-year-old Dalit gang-rape victim has alleged that she continues to be a victim of humiliation and apathy despite a year since she was raped by four men.
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- BMC serves notices to 500 senior doctors on strike, asks to resume work
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- DNA: Today in history, 21 March 2017
- PoK residents protest against Pakistan’s move to make Gilgit-Baltistan its fifth province
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's farewell speech in Lok Sabha
- DNA: Supreme Court asks parties to solve Ayodhya dispute amicably
- Exclusive: What keeps Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute still unresolved?
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- 'ISIS letter' in Varanasi challenges Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath to stop mayhem on March 24
- Why the name of an Andaman island a matter of shame for Indian patriots? - BJP MP has an answer
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- UK Parliament attack: Four including assailant dead, at least 20 injured
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath? Here's how Pak media reported on Gorakhpur MP's elevation as UP CM
- Baby born with rare condition labelled 'alien' by shocked mom who refused to nurse him
- Big boost for BJP, senior Congress leader SM Krishna joins party, praises PM Modi
- UP portfolios announced, CM Yogi Adityanath keeps Home; Keshav Prasad Maurya gets PWD, Dinesh Sharma Education
- PM Modi is a global icon, works for all without discrimination: Yogi Adityanath in Lok Sabha