Last Updated: Sunday, December 08, 2013, 10:20
Los Angeles International Airport is dealing with brown, contaminated water at its international terminal, which is undergoing renovations.
Last Updated: Monday, December 02, 2013, 14:21
In a suspected case of food poisoning, a child died and 10 others were taken ill after having food at a party in Bhagalpur district, police said on Monday.
Last Updated: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 12:38
Researchers have developed two mobile apps for people wanting to keep their distance from health threats like E. coli-contaminated lettuce or the flu.
Last Updated: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 22:12
One child died and 10 others fell ill Thursday after eating contaminated food at an orphan children`s home in Bihar`s Vaishali district.
Last Updated: Monday, September 23, 2013, 19:43
Around 50 people have fallen sick after drinking contaminated water in Rajarhat area on the outskirts of the city, officials said on Monday.
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 23:21
A Bihar court on Wednesday rejected the bail plea of the principal of a school where 23 children died after eating contaminated food in July.
Last Updated: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 23:39
Delhi Assembly was rocked by BJP`s attack for supply of contaminated forcing repeated adjournments and eventually suspension of legislators of the opposition party from the House.
Last Updated: Friday, August 02, 2013, 15:48
About 50 children were taken ill Friday after drinking water from a handpump at a school in Bihar`s Sitamarhi district, officials said.
Last Updated: Friday, July 19, 2013, 21:49
At least 39 students fell ill after consuming food, contaminated by a dead scorpion, served at their school in Odisha`s Dhenkanal district.
Last Updated: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 21:46
Tribal Development Commissionerate ordered an inquiry into complaints of gastroenteritis among 37 children after they drank contaminated water.
Last Updated: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 20:49
South Delhi Municipal Corporation accused Delhi government of failing to provide clean drinking water after one person died allegedly due to consumption of contaminated water in Rajokri locality.
Last Updated: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 14:07
At least 30 children in Pakistan`s Punjab province fell unconscious and had to be rushed to hospital after they ate ice-cream bought from vendors, a media report said Sunday.
more videos >>