US TV network NBC has released a controversial video called Bodies in Motion, featuring scantily clad female athletes, which sparked outrage from viewers.
The Indian boxing team is set to counter-attack after Vikas Krishan`s controversial ouster from the Olympics with the contingent planning to file a protest of its own against the International Boxing Association`s decision to overturn his pre-quarterfinal win
Chinese badminton head coach Li Yongbo accused Danish referee Torsten Berg of causing injury to Wang Xin in the bronze medal match against India`s Saina Nehwal.
A Korean fencer who lost a dramatic Olympic semi-final in controversial circumstances Monday likely fell victim to human error or malfunctioning timing equipment.
Disgraced Russian cyclist Victoria Baranova said here Friday that she had taken testosterone ahead of the Olympics, and she had thought she was in the clear.
A double-decker bus carrying journalists at the London Olympics hit and killed a bicyclist Wednesday night, police and organizers said.
An appeal by four South Korean badminton players against their disqualification from the Olympics for match-fixing has been rejected, the head of the Badminton World Federation said Wednesday.
It was finally the end of the road for India`s top women`s doubles pair of Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa in the 2012 London Olympics after their appeal was shot down by the Badminton World Federation (BWF) here Wednesday
The Chinese Olympic delegation said Wednesday that they respect the ruling of the Badminton World Federation (BWF), who suspended four women`s doubles pair for "not using one`s best efforts to win a match".
The mystery woman who gatecrashed the opening ceremony of the London Games Friday night with the Indian contingent was a cast member "should not have been there," Sebastian Coe, the London Olympics organising committee chairman, said Sunday.
London Olympic Games organisers on Sunday said that they were "looking into" the issue of an unidentified woman`s presence in the Indian contingent during the march past at the Opening Ceremony, a development which has not only left the Indians angry but has generated a big controversy back home.
An artistic gymnast from Uzbekistan has been provisionally suspended from the London Olympics after testing positive for a banned substance, the International Olympic Committee said Sunday.
The NGOs working for the victims of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy today organised "Special Olympics" here in protest against the sponsorship of the London games by Dow Chemicals.
Semenya won the women``s 800m title at the age of 18 at the IAAF World Championships in Berlin, Germany in 2009, but was involved in a gender row after the amount of testosterones found in her body.
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- India may not invite Pakistan for BRICS summit
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996 Part II
- Pakistan media praises Sushma Swaraj's speech in UNGA
- DNA: Today in History, 27th September, 2016
- India pulls out of SAARC summit in Islamabad
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Analyzing the reality of stone pelters and separatist in Kashmir Part-II
- Delhi Health Minister Satyandra Jain under income tax scanner
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok
- Big blow to Pakistan as SAARC Summit in Islamabad likely to be cancelled after India, 3 other countries boycott
- Trouble for Subramanian Swamy, Delhi Police obtain sanction to prosecute BJP leader for inflammatory article
- From Srinagar to Bikaner – Indian Air Force flexes its muscles along the western front
- SHAMEFUL! 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans shouted during Congress rally organised for Uri martyrs? WATCH
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Pakistani father teaches little girl how to fire AK47, makes her threaten PM Narendra Modi; video crashes internet - WATCH
- India vs New Zealand: Gautam Gambhir to replace injured Lokesh Rahul for 2nd Test at Eden Gardens?
- SHOCKING! Tannishtha Chatterjee walks out of 'Comedy Nights Bachao' over racist jokes
- Must watch video! This is how young Indian envoy silenced Pakistan at the United Nations
- 'Pakistan can’t take Narendra Modi’s restraint for granted for long'