close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

TNEB worker electrocuted, two others sustain injuries in Coimbatore

A 30-year-old employee of the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board was electrocuted while two others sustained burn injuries, when they were carrying out maintenance work at Thudiyalur sub-station, in the outskirts today, police said.

Narrow escape from electric shock for Rahul Gandhi in Agra

Narrow escape from electric shock for Rahul Gandhi in Agra

Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, who is on his Kisan Mahayatra through Uttar Pradesh, had a narrow escape at Agra on Saturday when he came in contact with a live electricity wire.

Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana

Fifteen others were injured in the incident that occurred on Sunday night near Degulwadi in Kangti mandal of Medak district.

Two Russian girls electrocuted attempting selfie atop train

 Two 15-year-old girls were electrocuted in the southern Russian city of Taganrog after climbing on the roof of a freight train to take a photograph of themselves, investigators said on Tuesday.

Two children electrocuted in Ghaziabad wedding

Two children were killed and three others sustained critical burns when they were electrocuted while carrying lamps during a wedding function here, police said on Tuesday.

10 killed in Karachi after first monsoon shower

At least ten people died in roof collapse or were electrocuted in different areas in the Pakistani port city of Karachi after the first monsoon shower, media reported Sunday.

Man electrocuted to death in Jaipur

A 65-year-old man was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with live wires at his home in Udyog Nagar of Jhotwara here, police said on Wednesday.

Bangladeshi electrocuted while damaging border fence lighting

A Bangladeshi on Sunday died after he allegedly tried to damage the border fence lighting along Indo-Bangla border in North-24 Parganas district of West Bengal.

Mechanic electrocuted in Azamgarh

A youth on Monday was electrocuted in Balrampur market in city area here, police said.

Youth electrocuted while charging cell phone in UP

A youth was electrocuted while charging his mobile phone in Kachauna area on Sunday.

Woman councillor electrocuted in TN

A woman councillor of Palladam Municipality in nearby Tirupur district was electrocuted.

11-month-old baby electrocuted in Kerela

An 11-month-old boy was electrocuted after he came in touch with a live plug connected to an induction cooker.

Two electrocuted, three sustain injuries in UP

Two youths were electrocuted and three others sustained serious injuries after coming in contact with a high tension wire which fell on their terrace in Gadhiyachakarpur area under Matsena police station this morning.

Three of a family electrocuted in UP

Three members of a family were killed after they came in contact with a high tension wire in Pandari Kripal village.

Odisha: Two persons electrocuted, 10 injured

Two persons were electrocuted and ten others injured when the vehicle in which they were carrying a Goddess idol came in contact with a live wire.

Man electrocuted in Nawada

A man was electrocuted thursday in Dogra village in Bihar`s Nawada district, police sources said.

CRPF jawan electrocuted in J&K

A CRPF jawan was electrocuted inside a camp in Sopore township of north Kashmir`s Baramulla district on Friday, police said.

Tamil Nadu: Two men electrocuted

Two men were electrocuted near Salem
while repairing a motor pump in a well, police said.

Three electrocuted during Muharram procession

Three persons were
electrocuted and six others injured on Tuesday during a Muharram
procession at Patan village here, police said.

Hathras: Father-son duo electrocuted

A 70-year-old man and his son
were on Thursday electrocuted after a live electric wire fell on
them here, police said.