Every New Year Ever, there is rush to get into the most happening parties in town. Well, the good news is that there is a new site on the block - Theka.com which can be anyone’s entry card to some of the most rocking parties, frequented by the affluent party hoppers across major cities of India.
The editor of a book on Congress, which had some critical observations about late Indira Gandhi, said the attempt in its essays was not to give accolades or apportion blame but assess objectively the developments of this period.
Several events were held to mark the beginning of year-long celebrations to commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of
A witness on Tuesday related before a
Delhi court, which is trying senior Congress leader Sajjan
Kumar in 1984 anti-Sikh riots case, as to how his brothers
were killed by a mob during the carnage.
Bells rang throughout a solemn New York City to begin a day of mourning for nearly Sept 11 victims.
1 in 5 people vividly recalls incidents that they know did not take place.
Pilgrims will have to pay as much as
25 pounds (USD 39) to attend one of the two public events in
England to be led by Pope Benedict XVI during his visit in
September, church officials said on Wednesday.
Vanity Fair magazine has dubbed Chelsea Clinton "the new J F K Jr" in a feature article tracing the transformation of America`s former "first daughter" from a miserable student at England`s Oxford University to a celebrity with a very public love life.
Indian films can compete globally, provided they concentrate more on quality and adopt a corporate culture, superstar Amitabh Bachchan has said.
To mark the golden jubilee of Indo-Japan peace and friendship, Japan television will telecast live the Rajasthani art and culture for three days from April 27.
Workers from Film Aid International, a humanitariannon-governmental organisation have been screening films to thousands ofrefugees in Kenya`s Kakuma camp. They have been showing entertaining andeducational movies aimed at alleviating the feelings of despair, boredom andtrauma, which are a normal part of life in refugee camps.
A powerful exhibition of paintings of patients undergoing facialsurgery is currently on display at the National Portrait Gallery.
They can play the violin, sing and dance - and best of all, they canalso make you laugh.
Ortwein and Hecher had the idea of turning the old coins and notesinto jewellery in the days before the new common European currency, the Euro,was introduced at the start of this year.
About 700 companies from 40 countries will take part in 'Broadcast Asia 2002', the annual broadcast and multimedia technology event, to be held in Singapore from June 18 to 21.
Eminent mediapersons from various parts of
the country will participate in 'Convergence-2002', a communication carnival to be held in the Doon valley on March five next.
Irish designer Paul Costelloe turned the tables on the anti-hunting lobby and reintroduced fur and feathers to his autumn 2002 couture collection which was displayed at the London Fashion Week.
Sophisticated, subtly sexy looks have slinked down New York`s fashion runways, with tailored elegance by Carolina Herrera.
Leaving sequins and feathers, floats and nude beauty queens for television, Rio`s annual Carnival has a different costume in the streets.
China is taking a step back into fashion history as traditionalclothing makes a colourful comeback.
Legendary designer Yves Saint Laurent bid adieu to fashion on Tuesday with a spectacular catwalk show that charted a glittering chapter in fashion history and reduced many loyal supporters to tears.
While top fashion designers were showing off their latest haute couture creations, Chelsea Clinton debuted her new look: a silken bob to accompany her slinky black dress.
The most coveted invitation in the haute couture shows which started this weekend will be to Yves Saint Laurent`s farewell to fashion at the Centre Georges Pompidou in the heart of Paris on Tuesday evening.
Animal rights protesters stormed the catwalk at Italian designer Donatella Versace`s haute couture show in Paris, stunning an audience which included Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow and Rolling Stone Ron Wood.
U.S. designer Ralph Lauren held court in Milan on Wednesday, makinghis first ever men`s fashion show in Europe one of the highlights of men`sfashion week in the city.
With christmas round the corner everybody wants to spruce up their looks. These festive `dos -- everything from casual curls to sleek and sexy -- will work beautifully for day and evening events.
Va-va voom! Chloe lost none of its sensual charm since Stella McCartney`s departure.
- Shahid-Mira's wedding card is out!
- I dream of a Digital India where knowledge is strength: PM Modi
- No mediation in rape cases, rules Supreme Court
- Greece becomes first developed nation to default on IMF
- Nehru's Wikipedia page 'edited' by Govt department, alleges Congress
- ISI funding NGOs in India to promote terror: RAW
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan is really special for Salman Khan
- DNA: This genius farmer in Raipur builds drone using garbage dump!
- Cases of drunken driving on the rise in Mumbai
- Amarnath Yatra begins amid tight security arrangements
- Court Stops the Release of Sunny Deol's film Mohalla Assi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi to address first election rally in Muzaffarpur on July 25
- Lalit Modi claims Varun Gandhi offered to help settle matters with Sonia
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- DNA analyses PM Modi's Digital India programme
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Amit Shah inaugurates BJP's national training workshop
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband
- Top 5 reasons to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amarnath yatra gets underway as first batch flagged-off
- Indian Ocean cannot be backyard of India: China
- Look inside: Shahid, Mira Rajput's wedding card, Gurgaon hotel set for big day!
- Modi govt politically dishonest, has no values: Govindacharya
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- July 7 wedding: What will Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput wear on D-day?