Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger claimed the resilience shown by his players in their 2-2 draw with Everton underlines their Premier League title credentials.
Olivier Giroud scored a dramatic late equaliser as Arsenal battled back from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Everton at Goodison Park on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger admits Arsenal`s status as serious contenders for the Premier League title will be given a stern examination by Everton on Saturday.
Santi Cazorla wants to return to his scoring consistency of two seasons ago and strengthen Arsenal`s challenge for honours this season.
U.S national team goalkeeper Tim Howard says he will take a year off from international duty in order to spend more time with his family.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez is concerned about the severity of a knee injury to Ross Barkley after a scan revealed a tear in England midfielder`s medial ligament.
Everton midfielder Ross Barkley could be ruled out for two months after suffering a knee injury in training, according to reports on Friday.
The financial disparity between the big clubs and the rest will continue to grow in English soccer despite Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules, according to a report released on Friday.
Barcelona starlet Gerard Deulofeu is set to join Sevilla on a season-long loan, the two clubs announced on Thursday evening.
Everton have signed Ghana winger Christian Atsu on a season-long loan from Premier League rivals Chelsea, the Merseyside club announced.
Everton have reached an "agreement in principle" to sign Chelsea winger Christian Atsu on a season-long loan, manager Roberto Martinez was reported as saying by local media on Tuesday.
Phil Neville has branded Manchester United`s miserable season under failed boss David Moyes as a complete disaster.
Pampered Premier League footballers often get a bad rap for their luxury lifestyles but Everton`s Steven Naismith is determined to give something back, donating free tickets for unemployed fans.
Players losing consciousness or suffering concussion will not be allowed to play on next season after the Football Association set out strict guidelines on Tuesday regarding head injuries.
Everton have signed England youth international defender Brendan Galloway on a five-year deal from League One side MK Dons.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has claimed that he sold Romelu Lukaku to Everton because the Belgian striker did not have the stomach to fight for a place at Stamford Bridge.
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Mahakaushal Express train derailed near Mahoba station, many passengers injured
- UP govt cancels board exams in 54 centres after leap in cheating cases
- Kolkata: Fire breaks out in Golden Park hotel
- DNA: IT dept attaches assets worth Rs 33 crore 'linked' to Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain
- India defeat Australia by eight wickets, reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Narendra Modi third most successful PM in Indian history: Ramachandra Guha
- India vs Australia: Gujarat Lions coach Brad Hodge tenders timely apology to Virat Kohli and 'people of India'; says he meant no 'ill intention'
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- With Yogi Adityanath as CM, UP 'babus' give up 'nawabi' habits, embrace new work culture
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- Oppo sacks Chinese employee who insulted Indian flag
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- Samajwadi Party rift widens, Mulayam cancels dinner after party MLAs warned not to attend
- 'Power greedy Aam Aadmi Party looted citizens of Delhi'