Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger claimed the resilience shown by his players in their 2-2 draw with Everton underlines their Premier League title credentials.
Olivier Giroud scored a dramatic late equaliser as Arsenal battled back from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Everton at Goodison Park on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger admits Arsenal`s status as serious contenders for the Premier League title will be given a stern examination by Everton on Saturday.
Santi Cazorla wants to return to his scoring consistency of two seasons ago and strengthen Arsenal`s challenge for honours this season.
U.S national team goalkeeper Tim Howard says he will take a year off from international duty in order to spend more time with his family.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez is concerned about the severity of a knee injury to Ross Barkley after a scan revealed a tear in England midfielder`s medial ligament.
Everton midfielder Ross Barkley could be ruled out for two months after suffering a knee injury in training, according to reports on Friday.
The financial disparity between the big clubs and the rest will continue to grow in English soccer despite Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules, according to a report released on Friday.
Barcelona starlet Gerard Deulofeu is set to join Sevilla on a season-long loan, the two clubs announced on Thursday evening.
Everton have signed Ghana winger Christian Atsu on a season-long loan from Premier League rivals Chelsea, the Merseyside club announced.
Everton have reached an "agreement in principle" to sign Chelsea winger Christian Atsu on a season-long loan, manager Roberto Martinez was reported as saying by local media on Tuesday.
Phil Neville has branded Manchester United`s miserable season under failed boss David Moyes as a complete disaster.
Pampered Premier League footballers often get a bad rap for their luxury lifestyles but Everton`s Steven Naismith is determined to give something back, donating free tickets for unemployed fans.
Players losing consciousness or suffering concussion will not be allowed to play on next season after the Football Association set out strict guidelines on Tuesday regarding head injuries.
Everton have signed England youth international defender Brendan Galloway on a five-year deal from League One side MK Dons.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has claimed that he sold Romelu Lukaku to Everton because the Belgian striker did not have the stomach to fight for a place at Stamford Bridge.
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Britain plans to send warship to South China Sea in move likely to irk Beijing
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj
- Nitish Kumar's floor test in Bihar Assembly tomorrow: A quick look at party-wise position