At least 17 girls lodged at a government-run SC/ST hostel here in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh have been hospitalised for suspected food poisoning after eating contaminated food, police said on Wednesday.
At least 67 people, including 10 children, fell ill after consuming food at a wedding party in Sita Mangal Bhawan here, police said on Monday.
Over 400 people fell ill after consuming the 'prasad' distributed during 'Maha Shivrati' festival at a temple in Chiridi village of the district, health officials said on Wednesday.
Technology can go a long way towards keeping food fresher for longer, but it can also be used to check whether the food has passed its best-by date.
About 160 people were hospitalised with symptoms of food poisoning after consuming 'khichdi' as prasad at a religious fair at Arambagh in Hooghly district.
At least 25 people were taken ill due to suspected food poisoning during a wedding feast in Ratanpuri village here.
As many as 35 students of an Odisha school had to be hospitalised as they fell ill after eating contaminated sweets on the occasion of 66th Republic Day celebrations.
Smartphone users, beware! Your phone may be teeming with bacteria, including Staph aureus which is a common cause of skin infections, respiratory disease and food poisoning, scientists say.
Four members of a family died, while two others were hospitalised in serious condition during the wee hours of Thursday in a suspected case of food poisoning in Nawada district of Bihar, police said.
At least 40 tourists, hailing from West Bengal, fell ill over suspected food poisoning after having meal at an eating joint here, police said on Monday.
At least 51 students of Lolpura primary school in Kanvadi village in Anand district were hospitalised due to food poisoning, after they consumed school mid-day meals on Wednesday, officials said.
About 250 people were taken ill after consuming food in a pre-wedding function in Ladhvadi village under Kotwali police station area here, police said on Tuesday.
Three persons died and three others were hospitalised in Aurangabad district Friday due to suspected food poisoning.
Around 350 children of a government-run Urdu Primary School here were hospitalised on Friday for suspected food poisoning after partaking mid-day meal.
At least 320 people in China have been hospitalised due to suspected food poisoning, health officials said Thursday.
At least 88 students of a government-run residential school were taken ill for suspected food poisoning in Koraput district, an official said on Wednesday.
Thirty-five people were taken ill and admitted to various hospitals after eating at a marriage feast in Tripura Sunday night, an official said Monday.
As many as 109 kindergarten children in south China`s Hainan province were hospitalised for food poisoning, local authorities said today.
Suspected food poisoning in a primary school in east China`s Shandong province have sickened dozens of students, authorities said early Tuesday.
Sixteen children suspected suffered food poisoning after they were served meals during a camp as part of government`s literacy campaign in Palhani block here, prompting authorities to order a probe.
Day in Pics: 4th March
Showbiz World - March 4 2015
10th Annual Caring With Style Fashion Show