Fulham`s poor start to life in the second-tier Championship reached crisis point when they were thrashed 5-1 by Derby County on Saturday, while Nottingham Forest returned to the top of the table with a 4-0 victory over Reading.
Fulham manager Felix Magath wrote an open letter to supporters on Friday, explaining why he made so many changes to the squad following relegation from the Premier League.
Fulham made a disappointing start to their bid for an immediate return to the Premier League with a 2-1 defeat at Ipswich Town in their opening English Championship match on Saturday.
Fulham suffered a major reality check on their return to the Championship after 13 years in the Premier League as they crashed to a lacklustre 2-1 defeat at Ipswich on Saturday.
Norwegian international defender Brede Hangeland has joined English football club Crystal Palace.
Aston Villa signed England international Kieran Richardson from relegated Fulham for an undisclosed fee on Friday.
Australian striker Adam Taggart had some consolation for his team`s elimination from the ongoing World Cup as he signed a three-year contract with English Championship side Fulham.
Italy midfielder Riccardo Montolivo could miss the World Cup after being stretchered off during his side`s friendly against the Republic of Ireland on Saturday.
Nigeria`s World Cup warm-up friendly against Scotland in London is reported to be the subject of a match-fixing investigation by police.
A look back at a thrilling Premier League title race during which the lead changed hands 25 times.
Fulham bid farewell to the Premier League in some style courtesy of Chris David`s stunning injury-time strike that secured a 2-2 draw at home to Crystal Palace.
Time is running out for the survival-seeking Premier League strugglers Cardiff City and Fulham, but both believe six points from their remaining two games might still be enough to avoid the drop.
Czech goalkeeper Petr Cech will miss the rest of the season delivering a huge blow to Chelsea`s Premier League and Champions League title winning aspirations after he was injured during his club`s 0-0 draw with Atletico Madrid in their Champions League semi-final first leg match on Tuesday.
Chelsea suffered a huge blow just 17 minutes into their Champions League semi-final, first leg away to Atletico Madrid as goalkeeper Petr Cech was forced off with an injury.
Chelsea has been reportedly left red-faced for sending a letter to the residents asking them to prepare for a victory parade if they bag the Premier League or Champions League title.
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- This is going to be new house of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony: Extended family reaches Parliament
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA