Fulham`s poor start to life in the second-tier Championship reached crisis point when they were thrashed 5-1 by Derby County on Saturday, while Nottingham Forest returned to the top of the table with a 4-0 victory over Reading.
Fulham manager Felix Magath wrote an open letter to supporters on Friday, explaining why he made so many changes to the squad following relegation from the Premier League.
Fulham made a disappointing start to their bid for an immediate return to the Premier League with a 2-1 defeat at Ipswich Town in their opening English Championship match on Saturday.
Fulham suffered a major reality check on their return to the Championship after 13 years in the Premier League as they crashed to a lacklustre 2-1 defeat at Ipswich on Saturday.
Norwegian international defender Brede Hangeland has joined English football club Crystal Palace.
Aston Villa signed England international Kieran Richardson from relegated Fulham for an undisclosed fee on Friday.
Australian striker Adam Taggart had some consolation for his team`s elimination from the ongoing World Cup as he signed a three-year contract with English Championship side Fulham.
Italy midfielder Riccardo Montolivo could miss the World Cup after being stretchered off during his side`s friendly against the Republic of Ireland on Saturday.
Nigeria`s World Cup warm-up friendly against Scotland in London is reported to be the subject of a match-fixing investigation by police.
A look back at a thrilling Premier League title race during which the lead changed hands 25 times.
Fulham bid farewell to the Premier League in some style courtesy of Chris David`s stunning injury-time strike that secured a 2-2 draw at home to Crystal Palace.
Time is running out for the survival-seeking Premier League strugglers Cardiff City and Fulham, but both believe six points from their remaining two games might still be enough to avoid the drop.
Czech goalkeeper Petr Cech will miss the rest of the season delivering a huge blow to Chelsea`s Premier League and Champions League title winning aspirations after he was injured during his club`s 0-0 draw with Atletico Madrid in their Champions League semi-final first leg match on Tuesday.
Chelsea suffered a huge blow just 17 minutes into their Champions League semi-final, first leg away to Atletico Madrid as goalkeeper Petr Cech was forced off with an injury.
Chelsea has been reportedly left red-faced for sending a letter to the residents asking them to prepare for a victory parade if they bag the Premier League or Champions League title.
- Will launch 'shuttle diplomacy' for Pakistan, Afghanistan: China
- DNA: PM Narendra Modi addresses Indian community in Netherlands
- JD(U) was far 'more comfortable' with BJP: KC Tyagi
- DNA: Know why China is worried about India-US friendship
- US confirms sale of predator Guardian drones to India
- DNA: Know the importance of cinnamon in fighting obesity, diabetes
- China blocks Kailash Mansarovar yatra entry via Nathu La
- Exclusive: In conversation with Arun Jaitley, Finance Minister
- DNA: European Commission fines Google €2.42 billion for manipulating search results
- Cabinet approves disinvestment of Air India: Arun Jaitley
- Presidential Election: Meira Kumar thanks Opposition parties for support
- DNA: Today in History, June 28, 2017
- Yogi Adityanath completes 100 days as Uttar Pradesh CM
- DNA: US designates Pak-based Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin as global terrorist
- Terror funding: 3 Hurriyat leaders arrested in Srinagar
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- 'Baahubali' Prabhas will be seen in a Bollywood film with Tamannaah Bhatia?
- WATCH: MS Dhoni turns 'bat saving mode' on as rain comes pouring at Port of Spain in 1st IND vs WI ODI
- Saw Byculla Jail officials mercilessly thrashing woman prisoner, Indrani Mukerjea tells Mumbai court
- Dutch PM's Hindi tweet to Narendra Modi has evoked funny reactions on Twitter – know why
- Azam Khan's another shocker: `Lady terrorists chopped off parts of Indian Army soldiers to take revenge for rape` - Watch
- JD(U) slams Congress for 'unwarranted' attack on Nitish Kumar, calls BJP 'natural ally'
- India's 6th 'eye in the sky', ISRO's Cartosat -2 series satellite, sends first images back to Earth
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances today, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- 'India-US alliance to check China's rise will be catastrophic'
- Sachin Tendulkar steps in to convince 'apprehensive' Ravi Shastri for India coach job: Report
- 'Pakistan banks sent funds to UAE to finance 9/11, 26/11 terror attacks'
- Chinese media says PM Narendra Modi's US visit turned out profitable for India, relations touched new heights
- Bhumika Sharma wins Miss World Bodybuilding title – Here's all you need to know about her!