Fulham`s poor start to life in the second-tier Championship reached crisis point when they were thrashed 5-1 by Derby County on Saturday, while Nottingham Forest returned to the top of the table with a 4-0 victory over Reading.
Fulham manager Felix Magath wrote an open letter to supporters on Friday, explaining why he made so many changes to the squad following relegation from the Premier League.
Fulham made a disappointing start to their bid for an immediate return to the Premier League with a 2-1 defeat at Ipswich Town in their opening English Championship match on Saturday.
Fulham suffered a major reality check on their return to the Championship after 13 years in the Premier League as they crashed to a lacklustre 2-1 defeat at Ipswich on Saturday.
Norwegian international defender Brede Hangeland has joined English football club Crystal Palace.
Aston Villa signed England international Kieran Richardson from relegated Fulham for an undisclosed fee on Friday.
Australian striker Adam Taggart had some consolation for his team`s elimination from the ongoing World Cup as he signed a three-year contract with English Championship side Fulham.
Italy midfielder Riccardo Montolivo could miss the World Cup after being stretchered off during his side`s friendly against the Republic of Ireland on Saturday.
Nigeria`s World Cup warm-up friendly against Scotland in London is reported to be the subject of a match-fixing investigation by police.
A look back at a thrilling Premier League title race during which the lead changed hands 25 times.
Fulham bid farewell to the Premier League in some style courtesy of Chris David`s stunning injury-time strike that secured a 2-2 draw at home to Crystal Palace.
Time is running out for the survival-seeking Premier League strugglers Cardiff City and Fulham, but both believe six points from their remaining two games might still be enough to avoid the drop.
Czech goalkeeper Petr Cech will miss the rest of the season delivering a huge blow to Chelsea`s Premier League and Champions League title winning aspirations after he was injured during his club`s 0-0 draw with Atletico Madrid in their Champions League semi-final first leg match on Tuesday.
Chelsea suffered a huge blow just 17 minutes into their Champions League semi-final, first leg away to Atletico Madrid as goalkeeper Petr Cech was forced off with an injury.
Chelsea has been reportedly left red-faced for sending a letter to the residents asking them to prepare for a victory parade if they bag the Premier League or Champions League title.
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of Pranab Mukherjee
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- DNA: All you need to know about Ram Nath Kovind, India's 14th President
- PM Narendra Modi hails Nitish Kumar for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- NIA prepares 110-page dossier on 48 gang leaders of J&K stone pelters
- DNA: Today In History, July 25, 2017
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Yuvraj Singh trolls Shikhar Dhawan for not wearing shoes
- BJP's Keshav Prasad Maurya likely to resign from position of Deputy CM amid rumours of Mayawati contesting from Phulpur
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- LIVE: Nitish Kumar to take oath as Bihar CM at 10 am, RJD supporters block Mahatma Gandhi Setu in protest
- 4G speed on Jio network slowest in India; Airtel has the fastest: OpenSignal