Four Chinese workers were killed by gas poisoning while laying underground power lines here on Saturday.
Suspected gas poisoning claimed nine lives in a village in southwest China, a media report said today.
As many as 97 girls at two schools in northern Afghanistan have fallen sick after a suspected gas poisoning.
An investigation has been initiated to find out what led to the incident.
Four Indians working as labourers
in Bahrain have died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning in the country`s Hamad Town.
Day in Pics: 31st January
Showbiz World - January 31, 2015
Playboy Super Bowl XLIX Party