Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday said we won't let ISIS become a challenge for India.
In a reflection of the importance that Saudi Arabia attaches to enhancing business ties with India, a high-level delegation from the Gulf kingdom, one of the world's richest nations, is taking part in the the eighth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit that gets underway here on Tuesday.
The Gujarat Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) has nabbed two persons allegedly working as spies for Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI, police said.
Porbandar, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, and all the cities and towns in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh were declared Open Defection Free (ODF) on the birth anniversary of the 'Father of the Nation' today.
The Gujarat Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) has arrested a 44-year-old man, suspected to be one of the conspirators of the 2002 terror attack on American Centre in Kolkata.
They have witnessed their crop wither away in drought in the last four decades, but now the villagers of Saurashtra region in Gujarat are hoping to get water for cultivation from an ambitious irrigation project launched by Narendra Modi when he was Chief Minister of Gujarat in September 2012.
At a time assaults on Dalits have turned into a political hot potato, the Aam Aadmi Party has decided to launch 'Dalit Manifestos' in poll-bound Punjab, Goa and Gujarat to "expose the anti-Dalit and Manuwadi" side of BJP.
Tremors of magnitude 4.7 were felt in various parts of South Gujarat on Sunday morning.
The southwest monsoon penetrated deeper into Gujarat and has covered the entire state, leading to rainfall at most places in the drought-prone Saurashtra-Kutch region as well as central Gujarat areas.
Arjun Vanzara, son of former top Gujarat Police official, the controversial D.G. Vanzara, was on Tuesday caught red-handed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) while accepting a bribe of Rs 75,000, officials said.
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Reliance AGM: Know how you can get a free Jio 4G smartphone
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Today In History, July 21, 2017
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar to attend PM Modi's dinner for outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to eliminate red beacon culture?
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- Indian Army ammunition stock in critical level, will exhaust after 10 days of war: CAG report
- India will surely lose if it engages with China militarily, warns Chinese daily on Dokalam row
- OMG! Croc 'returns' body of man after witch doctor summons it: Watch Video
- WATCH: Deepti Sharma takes a stunner to dismiss Nicole Bolton in IND vs AUS WWC 2017 semi-final
- Saif Ali Khan writes an open letter on 'nepotism debate' and his apology to Kangana Ranaut
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- 30-year-old Pune man consumes liquid nitrogen, tears his abdomen
- Rajeev Shukla congratulates Team India and Harmanpreet Kaur for reaching 'Champions Trophy' final
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- Former Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestant Zain Ali found dead in Pakistan