Having been severely handicapped due to extreme weather conditions for most of the day on Monday, the India Air Force (IAF) used a window of opportunity on Tuesday with slightly better weather conditions and launched 04 MI-17V5 helicopters for flood rescue and relief operations in Gujarat and Rajasthan.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday said we won't let ISIS become a challenge for India.
In a reflection of the importance that Saudi Arabia attaches to enhancing business ties with India, a high-level delegation from the Gulf kingdom, one of the world's richest nations, is taking part in the the eighth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit that gets underway here on Tuesday.
The Gujarat Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) has nabbed two persons allegedly working as spies for Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI, police said.
Porbandar, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, and all the cities and towns in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh were declared Open Defection Free (ODF) on the birth anniversary of the 'Father of the Nation' today.
The Gujarat Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) has arrested a 44-year-old man, suspected to be one of the conspirators of the 2002 terror attack on American Centre in Kolkata.
They have witnessed their crop wither away in drought in the last four decades, but now the villagers of Saurashtra region in Gujarat are hoping to get water for cultivation from an ambitious irrigation project launched by Narendra Modi when he was Chief Minister of Gujarat in September 2012.
At a time assaults on Dalits have turned into a political hot potato, the Aam Aadmi Party has decided to launch 'Dalit Manifestos' in poll-bound Punjab, Goa and Gujarat to "expose the anti-Dalit and Manuwadi" side of BJP.
Tremors of magnitude 4.7 were felt in various parts of South Gujarat on Sunday morning.
The southwest monsoon penetrated deeper into Gujarat and has covered the entire state, leading to rainfall at most places in the drought-prone Saurashtra-Kutch region as well as central Gujarat areas.
Arjun Vanzara, son of former top Gujarat Police official, the controversial D.G. Vanzara, was on Tuesday caught red-handed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) while accepting a bribe of Rs 75,000, officials said.
- Watch: Truck driver pulls break on time to avoid accident; saves 3 lives
- Shocking! Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel; sacks her later
- Pak High Commission behind terror funding in J&K: Zahoor Watali
- Bihar floods: Chilling footage shows family of three falling to their death after road caves in
- Watch: Tragic images of Barcelona terror attack that killed 13 people
- Teachers force students to convert religion; FIR lodged
- JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA - Watch report
- DNA: Know why the number of engineering colleges are reducing in India
- Gorakhpur: Yogi Adityanath accuses previous govts for deaths of children
- Portal launched for online registration of madrasas in UP
- Vishal Sikka resigns as Infosys MD, CEO
- Indo-ASEAN Youth Summit: A good politician is one who makes sacrifices, says Dr Subhash Chandra
- DNA: Know what's there in the upcoming DSC Show
- Kalinga Utkal express derails at UP's Muzaffarnagar
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Sebaonline.org – Assam HSLC Compartmental Exam Result 2017 announced
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar has all the reasons to smile
- Manager harasses woman staff in 5-star hotel, later terminates her- Watch CCTV footage
- RBI introduces new Rs 50 note - Here are the photo, design and other details
- Bihar floods: Family of three washed away in bridge collapse | Watch video
- MP: Man assaults woman at gym, brutally kicks her -Watch video
- Caught on camera: Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel, later sacks her
- Indian Army to get six Apache AH-64E helicopters – Know about world’s most advanced combat chopper
- Mumbai: Mother strangles son to death to save daughter-in-law
- Taking aim at China, India tightens power grid, telecom rules
- Aadhaar Card: Here's how to verify your email address, mobile number
- 23 dead, many injured as 14 coaches of Utkal Express derail in UP's Khatauli
- Cricket Australia name ODI, T20I squads for tour of India; recall James Faulkner, Nathan Coulter-Nile
- BJP's roadmap to 2019 elections: Amit Shah sets 360+ seat target for members
- WATCH: Virat Kohli loses cool after watching child assault video