Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday said we won't let ISIS become a challenge for India.
In a reflection of the importance that Saudi Arabia attaches to enhancing business ties with India, a high-level delegation from the Gulf kingdom, one of the world's richest nations, is taking part in the the eighth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit that gets underway here on Tuesday.
The Gujarat Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) has nabbed two persons allegedly working as spies for Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI, police said.
Porbandar, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, and all the cities and towns in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh were declared Open Defection Free (ODF) on the birth anniversary of the 'Father of the Nation' today.
The Gujarat Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) has arrested a 44-year-old man, suspected to be one of the conspirators of the 2002 terror attack on American Centre in Kolkata.
They have witnessed their crop wither away in drought in the last four decades, but now the villagers of Saurashtra region in Gujarat are hoping to get water for cultivation from an ambitious irrigation project launched by Narendra Modi when he was Chief Minister of Gujarat in September 2012.
At a time assaults on Dalits have turned into a political hot potato, the Aam Aadmi Party has decided to launch 'Dalit Manifestos' in poll-bound Punjab, Goa and Gujarat to "expose the anti-Dalit and Manuwadi" side of BJP.
Tremors of magnitude 4.7 were felt in various parts of South Gujarat on Sunday morning.
The southwest monsoon penetrated deeper into Gujarat and has covered the entire state, leading to rainfall at most places in the drought-prone Saurashtra-Kutch region as well as central Gujarat areas.
Arjun Vanzara, son of former top Gujarat Police official, the controversial D.G. Vanzara, was on Tuesday caught red-handed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) while accepting a bribe of Rs 75,000, officials said.
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- DNA: Analysing Pakistan's retaliatory video showing damaged Indian posts
- Amarnath Yatra: High-level security meet held in Delhi
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- All you need to know about Saharanpur violence
- Nawaz Sharif not allowed to speak at Donald Trump event in Saudi Arabia
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- DNA: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- Noida: Armed robbers kill man, rape 4 women of his family
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh - Part II
- Andhra Pradesh: Man hacked to death in broad daylight
- All you need to know about Manchester attack
- Two killed as land caves-in at BCCL coal mine area in Dhanbad
- DNA: Today in History, 25th May 2017
- Vishu Bumper 2017: Kerala lottery result declared; winner gets Rs 4 crore as first prize - Check winning ticket numbers here
- Devendra Fadnavis' chopper crash-lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM safe; AIB to probe mishap
- Vivek Oberoi's gift to acid attack survivor Lalita Benbansi on her wedding day will melt your heart!
- US revives New Silk Road, Indo-Pacific Economic Corridor to counter China's OBOR; India may play key role
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances committee to be looked into by June 1
- Pakistan fighter jets fly close to Siachen Glacier; PAF Chief says response to Indian aggression will be remembered for generations
- EXCLUSIVE: Virat Kohli gives cold response when asked if India should play Pakistan in present scenario – Watch Video
- SHAMEFUL! Tejas Express makes maiden run from Mumbai to Goa, returns with damaged infotainment and missing headphones
- HSC Result 2017: Maharashtra 12th result 2017 likely to be declared today; check mahresult.nic.in
- Saif Ali Khan talks about troubled equation with former wife Amrita Singh in throwback video!
- Court nullifies Hindu woman's marriage with Muslim man as she converted to Islam at 'behest of ISIS'
- NEET News: Here's why CBSE won`t declare NEET result 2017 until June 7
- When PM Narendra Modi stopped his convoy to let an ambulance go ahead
- Following Delhi HC order, CBSE Board Class 12th XII Result 2017 unlikley to be declared today
- Mysterious 'alien megastructure' star starts dimming again, leaves astronomers baffled - Watch video