At least six children on Friday fell ill after consuming mid day meal at a government school in Kalyanpur area in the district.
At least 35 people, including several women, fell sick after eating prasad in Tripura, an official said Friday. At least 20 of them were hospitalised.
Over 60 persons fell severely ill after consuming `prasad` (food offered to God) at a village in Muzaffarpur district in Bihar, police said here today.
Ace southern cinematographer Ashok Kumar Agarwal is battling for life in the intensive care unit of a private hospital here for over a month with health-related issues, his son Akash Ashok Kumar said.
A total 46 students of a government residential school for tribals in Odisha`s Rayagada district fell ill after consuming food served in the hostel, official sources said on Wednesday.
As many as 125 students of two government schools in Uttar Pradesh were taken ill after consuming midday meals on Wednesday.
The principal, a servant and a teacher of a civic school here were admitted to hospital when they fell ill after tasting a mid-day meal cooked for students.
Director Sam Mendes has said that the idea of the 24th James Bond film makes him "physically ill".
Scientists have developed world’s first magnetic soap that could calm concerns over the use of soaps in oil-spill clean ups and revolutionise industrial cleaning products.
Prabhat Jha, a Rajya Sabha member who is in his 50s, was admitted to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital on Friday.
Former Bihar Chief Minister Bhagwat Jha Azad is critically ill. 89-year-old Azad, who is admitted to AIIMS has been on life
Tamil movie superstar Rajnikanth was admitted in the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital in Chennai.
Eight persons were taken ill after
they allegedly consumed poisonous tea in Manikpur village
here, police said.
Bacteria was found in a hot tub at the Playboy Mansion where people fell ill at a fundraiser event.
Thirty more people on Wednesday fell ill
after consuming food prepared from contaminated buckwheat
during Navratras fast in the city, officials said.
Bryan Ferry was rushed to a hospital following a health scare.
Around 200 people fell ill here
on Tuesday after consuming food articles prepared from contaminated
buck wheat, following which the Delhi Government ordered a
probe into the incident.
At least 27 devotees suffered suspected food poisoning here today after consuming
`prasad` made of `atta` during the Navaratra festival.
People who are married to or cohabiting with a cancer patient suffer more illness in the year.
Former Lok Sabha Speaker
Somnath Chatterjee fell sick at his residence on Wednesday night at
Santiniketan in Birbhum district.
Day in Pics: 30th August
August 30, 2014
Famous Ganesh Pandals in Mumbai