At least four people were injured in a minor explosion reported at Chennai central railway station on Thursday. The explosion was reported at Platform No 9.
After two consecutive washouts, India need to win the sixth ODI to avoid another series defeat in the 50-over format against Australia today.
Statistical highlights of the second one-dayer between India and Australia in Jaipur.
Australian captain George Bailey and coach Steve Rixon said the visitors are no longer intimidated by the sub-continental conditions courtesy the exposure they have got through the IPL.
Australia were on Tuesday dealt a massive blow ahead of their upcoming tour of India as skipper Michael Clarke was ruled out of the limited-overs series due to a nagging back injury.
Former Australian cricketer Ian Chappell, known for speaking his mind, has reportedly refused to commentate in the upcoming India-Australia limited overs series.
Australian coach Darren Lehmann has insisted that he will not copy England`s model and make changes to his squad by resting Test stars for the upcoming one-day tour to India.
Australian off-spinner Nathan Lyon has said that his team`s disastrous 4-0 rout in India has made them strong, and warned the critics against writing off Australia.
Cricket Australia boss James Sutherland says national team management, including Mickey Arthur, John Inverarity and Pat Howard, retains the board`s full support but agrees the 4-0 defeat in India is "not acceptable."
In a sign of Shane Watson`s uncertain standing with the national selectors, panel chairman John Inverarity has declined to guarantee Watson`s role as captain Michael Clarke`s deputy.
India will have to settle for the third spot behind England in the ICC Test team rankings after the latter managed to salvage a draw in the final Test against New Zealand in Auckland on Tuesday.
For the next eight months Indian cricketers can relax and savour the best ever series victory in their 80-year Test history against an Australian team dubbed the worst in recent memory.
Criticising the Australian team over their flop show in India, Cricket Australia boss James Sutherland has said that the team`s 4-0 defeat in the Border-Gavaskar series is not acceptable.
Mickey Arthur has defended his decision to suspend four players on count of discipline ahead of Mohali Test, saying it was a right step in the direction of becoming world number one again.
Around eight members of the Australian team that was outclassed by India 4-0 in the recently concluded Border-Gavaskar Test series are reportedly set for six-figure pay increments.
Despite Australia suffering a humiliating 0-4 Test series whitewash against India, coach Mickey Aurthur is unlikely to be sacked as Cricket Australia has backed him to continue at the job though the Board termed the team performance as "unacceptable".
- Will launch 'shuttle diplomacy' for Pakistan, Afghanistan: China
- JD(U) was far 'more comfortable' with BJP: KC Tyagi
- DNA: PM Narendra Modi addresses Indian community in Netherlands
- DNA: Know why China is worried about India-US friendship
- US confirms sale of predator Guardian drones to India
- DNA: Know the importance of cinnamon in fighting obesity, diabetes
- China blocks Kailash Mansarovar yatra entry via Nathu La
- Exclusive: In conversation with Arun Jaitley, Finance Minister
- Cabinet approves disinvestment of Air India: Arun Jaitley
- DNA: European Commission fines Google €2.42 billion for manipulating search results
- Presidential Election: Meira Kumar thanks Opposition parties for support
- Yogi Adityanath completes 100 days as Uttar Pradesh CM
- DNA: Today in History, June 28, 2017
- DNA: US designates Pak-based Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin as global terrorist
- Terror funding: 3 Hurriyat leaders arrested in Srinagar
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- 'Baahubali' Prabhas will be seen in a Bollywood film with Tamannaah Bhatia?
- WATCH: MS Dhoni turns 'bat saving mode' on as rain comes pouring at Port of Spain in 1st IND vs WI ODI
- Saw Byculla Jail officials mercilessly thrashing woman prisoner, Indrani Mukerjea tells Mumbai court
- Dutch PM's Hindi tweet to Narendra Modi has evoked funny reactions on Twitter – know why
- Azam Khan's another shocker: `Lady terrorists chopped off parts of Indian Army soldiers to take revenge for rape` - Watch
- JD(U) slams Congress for 'unwarranted' attack on Nitish Kumar, calls BJP 'natural ally'
- India's 6th 'eye in the sky', ISRO's Cartosat -2 series satellite, sends first images back to Earth
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances today, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- 'India-US alliance to check China's rise will be catastrophic'
- Sachin Tendulkar steps in to convince 'apprehensive' Ravi Shastri for India coach job: Report
- 'Pakistan banks sent funds to UAE to finance 9/11, 26/11 terror attacks'
- Chinese media says PM Narendra Modi's US visit turned out profitable for India, relations touched new heights
- Bhumika Sharma wins Miss World Bodybuilding title – Here's all you need to know about her!