Indoor air pollution turning fatal for Indian kids

A new study has indicated that children in India who were exposed to more indoor pollutants had increased levels of asthma and allergic rhinitis (hay fever).

Indoor air pollution fatal for children's lungs

Children who are exposed to more indoor pollution suffer more from asthma and allergic rhinitis (hay fever), shows a study done by an Indian American on Indian children.

Hookah bars have higher indoor air pollution: Study

Are you a frequent visitor to one of those hookah bars that have mushroomed in the city? Beware that those closed spaces have elevated levels of carbon monoxide and nicotine - diminishing the air quality to a great extent.

Indoor air pollution biggest health hazard for Indians: Study

Fumes emanating from traditional cooking fuel are posing a major health risk for Indians with nearly 70% of them living in rural areas, researchers claimed.

`Indoor air pollution three times higher than in streets`

Using a gas cooker in a stuffy modern kitchen could expose you to higher levels of toxic pollutants than roaming in a smong-filled street.