Saurashtra`s prolific middle-order batsman Cheteshwar Pujara feels that the Indian Premier League (IPL) is a great platform for young cricketers to rub shoulders with the best in the business from across the world.
Usman Khawaja didn`t accepted a gilt-edged IPL contract as he felt that his cricket education was incomplete.
KCA will explain their stand to the BCCI on the allegations of "non-co-operation" levelled by Kochi Tuskers Kerala against them.
James Franklin has said that he considers himself fortunate to have shared a dressing room with Indian batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar.
Former India captain Sourav Ganguly on Sunday said he wants to play in the Indian Premier League for a few more years.
Left-arm slow bowler Iqbal Abdulla of KKR has won the 2011 "Citibank Rising Star Award" for the best under-23 player of the IPL-IV.
Chandu Borde said a player does not need to be told about his injury by anyone, he himself gets to know about it.
Chris Gayle has found support from the players` association which congratulated the dashing opener for his exploits in the IPL.
Chris Gayle was left out of the squads announced for the Twenty20 and first two ODIs against India starting June 4.
Stephen Fleming continued a strong start to his coaching career by winning consecutive Indian Premier League titles.
Basking in the glory of Chennai Super Kings` second successive IPL triumph Murali Vijay, said he would now aim to carry his fine form into India`s Test series against the West Indies.
Royal Challengers Bangalore pacer Sreenath Aravind is happy with his own performance and says he had a dream run in the tournament.
IPL finally came to an end amid the usual glitter and glamour but left unanswered questions in its wake.
The TRP rating for grand finale between Chennai Super Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore was more compared to last year`s final.
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Shimla gang-rape case: One of the six accused dies in police custody
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur destroys Australia with rampaging knock in ICC Women's WC semi-final
- Dokalam stand-off: 'Hindu nationalism risks pushing India into war with China'
- Pune techie bleeds to death on road; onlookers click photos, videos