Saurashtra`s prolific middle-order batsman Cheteshwar Pujara feels that the Indian Premier League (IPL) is a great platform for young cricketers to rub shoulders with the best in the business from across the world.
Usman Khawaja didn`t accepted a gilt-edged IPL contract as he felt that his cricket education was incomplete.
KCA will explain their stand to the BCCI on the allegations of "non-co-operation" levelled by Kochi Tuskers Kerala against them.
James Franklin has said that he considers himself fortunate to have shared a dressing room with Indian batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar.
Former India captain Sourav Ganguly on Sunday said he wants to play in the Indian Premier League for a few more years.
Left-arm slow bowler Iqbal Abdulla of KKR has won the 2011 "Citibank Rising Star Award" for the best under-23 player of the IPL-IV.
Chandu Borde said a player does not need to be told about his injury by anyone, he himself gets to know about it.
Chris Gayle has found support from the players` association which congratulated the dashing opener for his exploits in the IPL.
Chris Gayle was left out of the squads announced for the Twenty20 and first two ODIs against India starting June 4.
Stephen Fleming continued a strong start to his coaching career by winning consecutive Indian Premier League titles.
Basking in the glory of Chennai Super Kings` second successive IPL triumph Murali Vijay, said he would now aim to carry his fine form into India`s Test series against the West Indies.
Royal Challengers Bangalore pacer Sreenath Aravind is happy with his own performance and says he had a dream run in the tournament.
IPL finally came to an end amid the usual glitter and glamour but left unanswered questions in its wake.
The TRP rating for grand finale between Chennai Super Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore was more compared to last year`s final.
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- DNA: Indian soldiers shown as superheroes in comic series
- DNA: Are our soldiers upset over the anti-national atmosphere in the country?
- Sedition case: Delhi Police has evidence to charge JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban
- I&B Minister Venkaiah Naidu targets Rahul Gandhi over tweet on Gurmehar Kaur
- Andhra Pradesh: Bus accident in Krishna district kills 6, many injured
- DNA: Today in History | February 27, 2017
- PM Modi greets Bihar CM Nitish Kumar on his birthday
- AISA supporters stage 'Save DU' flag march; Miranda House students protest against ABVP, AISA
- Specially designed indigenous 'Antimine shoes' to detect land mines
- Was Javed Akhtar's tweet emphasizing the literacy quotient of sports persons justified?
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- JNU case: Delhi Police has evidence to nail Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya, 7 others
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Virender Sehwag breaks silence over viral tweet, says it wasn't meant for Kargil martyr's daughter
- After Yogeshwar Dutt, Phogat family slams Javed Akhtar for 'hardly literate wrestler' jibe
- Note ban: PM Narendra Modi takes a dig at Amartya Sen, says `hard work more powerful than Harvard`
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership subscription at Rs 99 starts from today – Check out the full tariff chart
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Is it right to support someone who doesn't support the nation? Asks Babita Phogat
- DSGMC Elections 2017 Results: SAD (Badal) emerges as clear winner, says Congress, AAP rejected
- Kansas shooting: White House breaks silence days after Indian techie's killing, says `early reports` are disturbing
- David Warner's 'one-word description' of Indian skipper Virat Kohli will make ever Indian proud
- Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' trailer: WATCH the most fierce avatar of Amitabh Bachchan