Saurashtra`s prolific middle-order batsman Cheteshwar Pujara feels that the Indian Premier League (IPL) is a great platform for young cricketers to rub shoulders with the best in the business from across the world.
Usman Khawaja didn`t accepted a gilt-edged IPL contract as he felt that his cricket education was incomplete.
KCA will explain their stand to the BCCI on the allegations of "non-co-operation" levelled by Kochi Tuskers Kerala against them.
James Franklin has said that he considers himself fortunate to have shared a dressing room with Indian batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar.
Former India captain Sourav Ganguly on Sunday said he wants to play in the Indian Premier League for a few more years.
Left-arm slow bowler Iqbal Abdulla of KKR has won the 2011 "Citibank Rising Star Award" for the best under-23 player of the IPL-IV.
Chandu Borde said a player does not need to be told about his injury by anyone, he himself gets to know about it.
Chris Gayle has found support from the players` association which congratulated the dashing opener for his exploits in the IPL.
Chris Gayle was left out of the squads announced for the Twenty20 and first two ODIs against India starting June 4.
Stephen Fleming continued a strong start to his coaching career by winning consecutive Indian Premier League titles.
Basking in the glory of Chennai Super Kings` second successive IPL triumph Murali Vijay, said he would now aim to carry his fine form into India`s Test series against the West Indies.
Royal Challengers Bangalore pacer Sreenath Aravind is happy with his own performance and says he had a dream run in the tournament.
IPL finally came to an end amid the usual glitter and glamour but left unanswered questions in its wake.
The TRP rating for grand finale between Chennai Super Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore was more compared to last year`s final.
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- DNA : What is the reason behind increasing difference between rich and poor?
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- PM Narendra Modi makes 14 key points in his speech at Raisina Dialogue - Watch video
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' campaign
- 25 children selected for National Bravery Awards 2016
- DNA : Journey of "Sonam Wangchuk", Man who took education to level new heights in Laddakh
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Watch - Mexico's Colima volcano in dramatic night-time eruption
- Jallikattu ban: Thousands protest across Tamil Nadu in support of bull-taming sport
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach
- Which is your favourite: Virat Kohli's jab or MS Dhoni's helicopter shot — VIDEO
- This Kashmiri IAS officer’s Facebook post on `Dangal` girl Zaira Wasim’s situation is going viral – Read here
- Cash deposits above Rs 10 lakh in bank account to come under I-T lens
- Ludhiana shocker: `They were dying...and people were clicking pictures`
- Viral video: She was walking wearing sleeveless top and jeans — Know what happened next
- WATCH: Najibullah Zadran's 'ridiculous shot' which went for a six is killing the Internet
- LIVE: Jallikattu stir spreads to Sri Lanka, UK and Australia; Congress, Left express support
- LIVE: INDIA vs ENGLAND, 2nd ODI— Jason Roy-Joe stand Root keeps contest alive in Cuttack