The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) on Monday, May 18, announced the results for the Class 12th Second PUC (Pre-University Courses) Exams.
The KSEEB Class 10th SSLC Results 2015 declared by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB).
The results for Karnataka 10th SSLC Results 2015 will be announced by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board soon.
The Freedom Park is on fire again. Thousands of men and women are united in grief with DK Ravi's family as they sit on a hunger strike demanding a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) investigation into his sudden death.
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on Friday ordered an inquiry into the derailment of the Bangalore-Ernakulam Inter City Express and announced a compensation for the families of those killed in the mishap.
A man, convicted of killing a 22-year-old engineer last year when she resisted rape, has been sentenced to imprisonment till his death by a special court.
Police Tuesday made background check compulsory for cab drivers to ensure safety and security of citizens, especially women using taxi service for commuting across the city, a top official said.
President Pranab Mukherjee Monday launched the unified mobile governance platform here to provide a host of services to people across Karnataka.
In the wake of rising crimes against children in Bengaluru, a delegation of parents held a meeting with the school and police administration here on Wednesday following which the authorities agreed to resume the classes with intensified security measures from Thursday.
The Supreme Court has dismissed a petition filed by self-styled godman Nithyananda against conducting potency test on him in a 2010 rape case.
Reacting to the allegations against Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda's son Karthik owda, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said on Thursday that law will takes it own course in the case.
A day after it claimed the support of five Independents to cross the halfway mark in the 225-member Assembly to form its government in Karnataka, the BJP will on Monday send letters of support to President Pratibha Patil. The party will also reveal the names of three more Independents whose support has put it in a position to form govt.
All set to head the first-ever
BJP government in the south, party`s Chief Ministerial
candidate in Karnataka B S Yeddyurappa on Tuesday said his first
priority was to boost energy production and create a congenial
investment climate in the state.
Delhi Chief Minister and senior Congress leader Sheila Dikshit on Tuesday said her party does not want to get into horse trading in Karnataka, where the BJP narrowly fell short of the magic figure for a simple majority but wooed independents to stake claim to form the government.
The Janata Dal (Secular) has
convened its legislature party meeting here on Tuesday.
Women failed to make a mark in the
Karnataka assembly elections with just three of the 108
candidates from the fair sex romping home at the hustings.
BJP got a lesser vote share than
the Congress in Karnataka for the second consecutive time in
assembly elections but the saffron party was perched on the
top of the seat tally on both the occasions.
After its poll debacle in the
Karnataka assembly election, the JD(S) on Monday charged the BJP
of making attempts to split the party to get the requisite
numbers for a comfortable majority.
The much-hyped Bangarappa family
in Karnataka politics was routed in the assembly elections
today with former Chief Minister S Bangarappa and his sons
Madhu and Kumara losing by big margins in the polls.
Congress on Sunday hinted at being
open to doing business with the JD(S) again in Karnataka if
there was a hung verdict in the assembly elections.
66-year-old B S Yeddyurappa, who suffered the ignominy of the shortest serving Chief Minister for seven days last
year, will take oath as the new Chief Minister of Karnataka on May 28.
Former Prime Minister Deve Gowda-led JD(S) appeared to be keeping options open on a post-poll tie-up with either BJP or Congress in case of a hung verdict in Karanataka Assembly elections.
With the Bhartiya Janata Party appearing all set to form its first government in the South, party president Rajnath Singh on Sunday said the outfit was now a frontrunner in next Lok Sabha polls.
Congress leader S M Krishna on Sunday owned moral responsibility for the party`s defeat in Karnataka and said it would have to rework its strategy while being in the opposition.
From 18 seats in 1983 to help in the formation of the first non-Congress government in Karnataka, the BJP has steadily grown to capture power on its own riding on a saffron surge in the wake of Ram Janambhoomi movement of the early 90s and aided by similar local issues.
Putting up a brave face following
its poor performance in Karanataka assembly elections, JD(S)
on Sunday said the results did not mean the political end of the
Shocked over a series of hooch
tragedies, Karnataka`s next government would be "very strict"
in implementing the prohibition order.
The Karnataka electorate that voted in three phases to elect a new state assembly would not have imagined that its decision, perhaps for the first time in the state`s history, could have a national impact.
Amid fears of a hung verdict in Karnataka, Congress as well as BJP today said that they have no plans to go in for an alliance with the former even saying it was ready to sit in the Opposition in such a situation.
Curtains came down on Thursday on the third-phased polling process for the Karnataka assembly elections with around 61 per cent of the 1.17 crore electorate exercising their franchise in the final phase in 69 constituencies.
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Delhi HC turns down plea challenging LG Jung's authority
- DNA: Blow to Kejriwal, Delhi High Court backs LG
- IIT Madras bans Dalit students forum for 'criticising' PM Modi
- DNA: Exploitation of migrant workers in Qatar
- Radioactive nuclear medicine leak detected at Delhi's IGI Airport
- IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani hits back, challenges Rahul Gandhi to a debate
- MHA notification: SC issues notice to Delhi govt
- Protests outside IIT-Madras against ban on students' group
- Railways may hike AC class fares from June 1, 2015
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 29, 2015
- Special: Heart-wrenching tales of elderly people in old age homes
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared today soon
- BSEB (biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in): Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared tomorrow on May 30
- Dangerous levels of toxins in Delhi's air as heat and dust intensify
- Maggi noodles controversy: Case to be filed against Nestle in UP today
- Arrival of Monsoon over Kerala delayed by 2-3 days: Met Department
- US formally removes Cuba from terror blacklist in landmark move
- If Congress was pro-poor, why does poverty still exist in India, asks PM Narendra Modi
- Top 5 places to eat in Delhi University's campuses
- Govt committed to One Rank, One Pension: PM Narendra Modi
- Check biharboard.ac.in / biharboard.bih.nic.in for Bihar School Examination Board BSEB Inter Arts Result 2015