Last Updated: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 08:58
A jury was sworn in on Tuesday for Britain`s phone-hacking trial, which is set to hear explosive evidence of the scandal that brought down Rupert Murdoch`s News of the World tabloid.
Last Updated: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 09:01
Adding to the acrimony budding between the US and Germany, a revelation by German magazine Der Spiegel says that the US had been spying on Chancellor Angela Merkel’s phone for last 10 years starting from 2002.
Last Updated: Friday, October 25, 2013, 14:21
India`s 81-year-old Prime Minister does not own a mobile phone or use personal email, giving New Delhi "no cause for concern" about new US hacking revelations, his office said Friday.
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 00:07
Police investigating the British media`s phone hacking scandal say a former News of the World journalist has been charged with hacking offenses.
Last Updated: Friday, August 02, 2013, 13:48
A German cryptographer publically revealed the sim card flaw that leaves million of phones vulnerable to hacking at the Hackers` convention called Black Hat in Las Vegas.
Last Updated: Friday, July 19, 2013, 10:33
Rupert Murdoch says he should not have questioned the competence of police carrying out an investigation into wrongdoing at his UK newspapers.
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 18:32
Rupert Murdoch will be hauled up for a second grilling by British MPs later this year, as lawmakers probe the phone-hacking scandal involving the US-based media mogul`s now-defunct News of the World tabloid.
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 13:39
The Metropolitan Police is reportedly going to investigate media mogul Rupert Murdoch for calling the police incompetent in handling the alleged phone hacking case.
Last Updated: Friday, June 28, 2013, 19:55
5 former staff of Rupert Murdoch-owned `News of the World` tabloid including ex-editors Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson, lost legal attempt to block their prosecution on phone hacking charges in UK.
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 12:11
A British stunt double for actress Angelina Jolie has sued News Corp. for hacking her phone.
Last Updated: Thursday, June 06, 2013, 15:30
Former News International chief Rebekah Brooks has pleaded not guilty to conspiring into phone hacking, pervert course of justice and unlawfully pay officials.
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 05, 2013, 17:59
Rebekah Brooks, the former chief executive of the Rupert Murdoch-owned News International, on Wednesday pleaded not guilty to all charges related to phone hacking that led to the closure of News of the World tabloid.
more videos >>