Last Updated: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 16:49
At least 88 students of a government-run residential school were taken ill for suspected food poisoning in Koraput district, an official said on Wednesday.
Last Updated: Friday, July 18, 2014, 13:01
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian`s husband Scott Disick was hospitalised last month for alcohol poisoning.
Last Updated: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 01:31
A 35-year-old woman was today sentenced to 18 years in prison for sending poisonous ricin-laced letters to US President Barack Obama and former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
Last Updated: Monday, July 07, 2014, 14:16
Thirty-five people were taken ill and admitted to various hospitals after eating at a marriage feast in Tripura Sunday night, an official said Monday.
Last Updated: Friday, July 04, 2014, 22:11
In two cases of mid-day meal poisoning, NHRC`s persistence resulted in payment of a sum of Rs 1.60 lakh as monetary relief to three victims by Madhya Pradesh government and ten by the Delhi administration.
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 12:59
An Australian woman who deliberately poisoned her four-year-old daughter with cancer drugs then detailed the girl`s "fight for life" on Facebook to garner attention for herself was Wednesday jailed for six years.
Last Updated: Friday, June 06, 2014, 18:48
An Indian-origin dental nurse won "the battle of her life" when she was cleared of poisoning her boss with mercury after two separate juries failed to convict her.
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 28, 2014, 17:49
As many as 109 kindergarten children in south China`s Hainan province were hospitalised for food poisoning, local authorities said today.
Last Updated: Tuesday, May 27, 2014, 07:24
Suspected food poisoning in a primary school in east China`s Shandong province have sickened dozens of students, authorities said early Tuesday.
Last Updated: Monday, May 26, 2014, 19:49
An electronic `nose` that can detect whether your food is fresh and safe to eat has been developed.
Last Updated: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 16:54
At least 100 people, including 45 children, were taken ill after consuming contaminated food during a marriage ceremony in Mehandi-Parwa village, police said here today.
Last Updated: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 18:40
Around 20 persons including women and children were hospitalised for suspected food-poisoning after they ate pizzas and burgers from a bakery at Hafeezbabanagar area here, civic and police officials said today.
more videos >>