Union minister for micro and small industries Kalraj Mishra today termed the Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh as a "party of terrorists".
Citing that how Congress party has been sidelined by the people in Maharashtra, Prime Minister Narendra Modi hits out at the former over their downfall in the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) elections 2017 while addressing an election rally in Gonda on Monday.
Hitting out at Amit Shah for 'KASAB' remark, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today accused BJP leaders of coining petty acronyms for the fear of defeat in the the Assembly polls.
The alliance between Samajwadi Party and Congress is a "thag bandhan" (coalition of cheats), Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said today.
SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav will address a public meeting in favour of party colleague and rape accused Gayatri Prajapati, who is contesting from Amethi.
Lalu Prasad is not taken seriously by anyone, Union minister Radha Mohan Singh said today, rejecting the RJD supremo's demand to probe the health condition of former Prime Minister A B Vajpayee.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is being targeted as he comes from a poor family, Union minister Uma Bharti said today and lashed out at the political rivals for accusing him of being "intolerant".
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi and SP chief Akhilesh Yadav today attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi over demonetisation saying people will take revenge on BJP and its leaders will have to get "blood pressure checked" after 3rd and 4th phase of polling.
BJP today lambasted the Samajwadi Party-Congress tie-up as an "unnatural, artificial and opportunistic" alliance and said that a "cyclone of change" was sweeping in its favour across Uttar Pradesh.
The second phase of polling in Uttar Pradesh today saw 65.5 per cent voting while at 68 per cent, Uttarakhand recorded its highest ever turnout, Election Commission today said.
New Delhi: Polling in the state was held on February 4. The counting of votes will be done, with other states, on March 11 and results declared the same day.
A day after the first phase of polling, major parties in Uttar Pradesh claimed that they have swept the round and were on the road to form government in the politically crucial state.
Uttar Pradesh recorded 64 percent polling in the first of the seven-phased elections on Saturday. Various permutation and combinations have been projected by political commentators with some asserting Samajwadi Party will be wresting power while others suggesting there may be windfall for BJP.
Janata Dal (United), former Uttar Pradesh Governor Aziz Qureishi and Raj Ratn Ambedkar, the great grandson of Bhim Rao Ambekdar, today came out in support of the SP-Congress alliance in the Assembly polls.
Around 54 per cent voters exercised their franchise till 4 PM in 73 assembly constituencies in the first of the seven-phase UP polls, with some stray incidents reported from Baghpat and Meerut.
- Why was Kulbhushan Jadhav denied councillor access by Pakistan?
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Watch - Essel Group completes 90 years, DSC foundation for budding entrepreneurs launched
- Four terrorists gunned down, three soldiers martyred during encounter in J&K's Nowgam sector
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Public protest costs life of a seven-year-old boy in Noida, UP
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Road rage: Doctor shot dead in Gurugram, accused on the run
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Delhi: Youth killed in violent scuffle between Dhaba workers in Daryaganj
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- IPL 2017 Final, Rising Pune Supergiant vs Mumbai Indians — As it happened...
- LIVE: UK Police reveals sole attacker killed in Manchester explosion, death toll rises to 22
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- WATCH: Sleepy-head Rohit Sharma WAKES UP to find Pune players mauling Mumbai in final
- Did Indian U-17 team actually defeat Italy's U-17 squad? Here's the truth...
- Samajwadi Party leader Sumer Singh shot dead in Uttar Pradesh's Ballia
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- IPL 2017 Final, MI vs RPS – Harsh Goenka compares Steve Smith – MS Dhoni pairing with Jai – Veeru
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express flagged off: All you need to know