Tottenham Hotspur made it six points from two games as players condemned as expensive mistakes last season starred in a 4-0 victory over Queens Park Rangers to ensure Harry Redknapp endured a miserable return to his former club on Sunday.
Manager of Queens Park Rangers (QPR), Harry Redknapp has said he would be interested to sign Wilfred Zaha if Manchester United were willing to agree to a loan deal.
Former England international Paul Gascoigne, popularly known as Gazza, has been offered an open invitation from Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp to he help out with coaching his young footballers.
Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp is expecting a good reception on Sunday when his new club play away to Tottenham Hotspur, who sacked him two years ago despite finishing fourth in the Premier League.
Hull City`s new midfielder Robert Snodgrass will be out of action for up to six months due to a dislocated kneecap, the Premier League club announced via Twitter on Wednesday.
Champions Manchester City will avoid the hangover that hampered their previous Premier League title defence, captain Vincent Kompany said on Friday on the eve of the new season.
Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp expressed the hope on Thursday that striker Loic Remy would not leave the club in the lurch by leaving hours before the transfer window closes.
English attacking midfielder Jordon Mutch has joined Queens Park Rangers on a four-year contract from Cardiff City, the promoted Premier League club announced on Tuesday.
A change of manager at Manchester United from Ryan Giggs to Louis van Gaal led to the club telling Rio Ferdinand they did not want him anymore, the 35-year-old defender said on Monday.
Liverpool have pulled out of signing France international striker Loic Remy from promoted Queens Park Rangers, according to media reports in England and the United States where Liverpool are on tour.
France striker Loic Remy looks set to join Liverpool as Brendan Rodgers` club has agreed on a 8.5 million pound fee with Queens Park Rangers (QPR) to sign the forward.
Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand signed for Premier League new-boys QPR on a free transfer Thursday and revealed he had turned down more lucrative offers in order to return to London.
Former England centre back Rio Ferdinand has agreed to sign for promoted Queens Park Rangers, manager Harry Redknapp has said.
Brazil`s goalkeeper Julio Cesar has backed the official World Cup football, playing down possible worries over the performance of the adidas-made Brazuca.
Former Championship side Queens Park Rangers has made an immediate return to the Premier League by defeating Derby County 1-0 in a compelling play-off final at Wembley on Saturday.
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- DNA: Today in history, 24 February, 2017
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Delighted to be a part of Maha Shivratri celebrations: PM Modi in Coimbatore
- DNA: Why Farooq Abdullah is having so much love towards anti-nationals?
- ABVP, SFI activists clash in Pune University; many injured
- DNA: Seven Earth-like planets found around a single star
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to identify job opportunities in small cities?
- Delhi road rage: Criminals cut nose of a businessman in Lahori gate area
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Watch: Ravindra Jadeja teases Aussie captain Steve Smith with hilarious impersonation
- Kanpur train derailment: PM Narendra Modi hints at Pakistan hand
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- Apollo Hospitals reveal why they didn't release photos of J Jayalalithaa
- India vs Australia, 1st Test: Anil Kumble defends team, says it was just one bad day in office
- WATCH: When Pune crowd refused to return ball on India's collapsing day
- Kansas shooting: Donald Trump is the primary reason, says Srinivas Kuchibhotla's relative
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru