Last Updated: Saturday, July 05, 2014, 14:27
A two-and-a-half year old boy died, allegedly due to suffocation after he accidentally locked himself in a car in busy New Market area here, a police official said on Saturday.
Last Updated: Friday, June 20, 2014, 17:42
Four persons died of suffocation in an under-construction septic tank in Bihar`s Katihar district today, police said.
Last Updated: Friday, June 20, 2014, 15:04
Four persons suffocated to death in an under construction septic tank in Bihar`s Katihar district Friday, police said.
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 13:03
The deceased were identified as D Saraswati (35) and G Ramaswamy (30), police said.
Last Updated: Thursday, January 10, 2013, 14:49
Three workers of a private factory in the Peenya Industrial area here died of suffocation when they entered an underground tank to draw oil, police said Thursday.
Last Updated: Monday, November 15, 2010, 13:16
Five members of a family were
asphyxiated after a fire broke out due to a short-circuit in their house at Gulab Vatika in Loni here, police said Monday.
Last Updated: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 16:15
Police on Tuesday said that the woman,
who was found dead in a three-star hotel`s steam-bath room on
April 11, died due to suffocation and registered a case
against the hotel management in this regard.
more videos >>