The BCCI tournament committee has decided to kick start the current domestic season with the Duleep Trophy starting October 15 while the prestigious Ranji Trophy will start from December 7 and continue till March 12.
Baroda pipped Uttar Pradesh by three runs to regain the National T20 title for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in a thrilling last ball finish at the Wankhede stadium here today.
Describing his stint in the IPL for Rajasthan Royals (RR) as an invaluable learning curve, Kerala`s wicketkeeper-batsman Sanju Samson expressed his wish to improve his game and become a good finisher learning the nuances of the game from a legend like Rahul Dravid.
Mukar Dagar`s 55 and useful contributions by Prashant Gupta and Eklavya Dwivedi helped Uttar Pradesh beat Goa by 48 runs in the Syed Mustaq Ali trophy Group A match here today.
Led by skipper Rajesh Bishnoi`s blistering 75 off 36 balls, Rajasthan rallied brilliantly from a difficult situation to beat Kerala by three wickets with a ball to spare for their second straight victory in the Syed Mushtaq Ali All India T20 Group B game today.
Jharkhand became the second team after Bengal to make the main round of the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 tournament on net run-rate following their mammoth eight- wicket win over Assam in the East Zone league at the Jadavpur University second campus ground in Saltlake today.
Disciplined bowling by Basant Mohanty and Paresh Patel helped Odisha register a four-run win over Jharkhand in a thrilling East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at the Eden Gardens today.
A four-wicket haul by pacer Abu Nechim Ahmed and half century by Sibsankar Roy kept Assam in hunt for a berth in the main round as they downed Tripura by 11 runs in the East Zone league for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament played here on Thursday.
Manoj Tiwary and Wriddhiman Saha struck fluent half-centuries as Bengal cantered to an eight-wicket win over Jharkhand in their East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at Eden Gardens here on Thursday.
Delhi produced a clinical performance to comfortably beat Jammu and Kashmir by six wickets and register their second consecutive win in a North Zone Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy match, on Wednesday.
Out-of-favour India openers Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir found some form going their way as Delhi got the better of Himachal Pradesh by six wickets in a Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 match for North Zone on Tuesday.
Skipper Laxmi Ratan Shukla struck an unbeaten 53 to set up former champions Bengal`s 44-run win over Assam in the East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at Eden Gardens today.
Pacer Shadab Nazar claimed four scalps as Services thrashed Jammu and Kashmir by seven wickets in a North Zone T20 match for Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy at the Sector 16 Stadium here today.
Former champions Bengal will take on Assam, while Odisha will face Tripura to begin the East Zone leg of the T20 tournament for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, here on Tuesday.
The West Zone T20 league for the 2013-14 season would be held at two venues here from March 30 to April 4.
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Jayalalithaa death shock killed over 70, claims AIADMK
- DNA: Hindi named in top 10 most powerful languages in the world
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Jayalalithaa used to give tips on skin care - Apollo Hospitals' medical staff recall Amma's stay
- 'Mannargudi mafia' back in action? A common man can lead AIADMK, says Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala's husband
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Allahabad HC on triple talaq: Instant divorce is cruel, demeaning which impedes and drags India from becoming nation
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...