The BCCI tournament committee has decided to kick start the current domestic season with the Duleep Trophy starting October 15 while the prestigious Ranji Trophy will start from December 7 and continue till March 12.
Baroda pipped Uttar Pradesh by three runs to regain the National T20 title for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in a thrilling last ball finish at the Wankhede stadium here today.
Describing his stint in the IPL for Rajasthan Royals (RR) as an invaluable learning curve, Kerala`s wicketkeeper-batsman Sanju Samson expressed his wish to improve his game and become a good finisher learning the nuances of the game from a legend like Rahul Dravid.
Mukar Dagar`s 55 and useful contributions by Prashant Gupta and Eklavya Dwivedi helped Uttar Pradesh beat Goa by 48 runs in the Syed Mustaq Ali trophy Group A match here today.
Led by skipper Rajesh Bishnoi`s blistering 75 off 36 balls, Rajasthan rallied brilliantly from a difficult situation to beat Kerala by three wickets with a ball to spare for their second straight victory in the Syed Mushtaq Ali All India T20 Group B game today.
Jharkhand became the second team after Bengal to make the main round of the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 tournament on net run-rate following their mammoth eight- wicket win over Assam in the East Zone league at the Jadavpur University second campus ground in Saltlake today.
Disciplined bowling by Basant Mohanty and Paresh Patel helped Odisha register a four-run win over Jharkhand in a thrilling East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at the Eden Gardens today.
A four-wicket haul by pacer Abu Nechim Ahmed and half century by Sibsankar Roy kept Assam in hunt for a berth in the main round as they downed Tripura by 11 runs in the East Zone league for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament played here on Thursday.
Manoj Tiwary and Wriddhiman Saha struck fluent half-centuries as Bengal cantered to an eight-wicket win over Jharkhand in their East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at Eden Gardens here on Thursday.
Delhi produced a clinical performance to comfortably beat Jammu and Kashmir by six wickets and register their second consecutive win in a North Zone Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy match, on Wednesday.
Out-of-favour India openers Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir found some form going their way as Delhi got the better of Himachal Pradesh by six wickets in a Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 match for North Zone on Tuesday.
Skipper Laxmi Ratan Shukla struck an unbeaten 53 to set up former champions Bengal`s 44-run win over Assam in the East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at Eden Gardens today.
Pacer Shadab Nazar claimed four scalps as Services thrashed Jammu and Kashmir by seven wickets in a North Zone T20 match for Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy at the Sector 16 Stadium here today.
Former champions Bengal will take on Assam, while Odisha will face Tripura to begin the East Zone leg of the T20 tournament for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, here on Tuesday.
The West Zone T20 league for the 2013-14 season would be held at two venues here from March 30 to April 4.
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Mahakaushal Express train derailed near Mahoba station, many passengers injured
- Kolkata: Fire breaks out in Golden Park hotel
- UP govt cancels board exams in 54 centres after leap in cheating cases
- DNA: IT dept attaches assets worth Rs 33 crore 'linked' to Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain
- India defeat Australia by eight wickets, reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Narendra Modi third most successful PM in Indian history: Ramachandra Guha
- India vs Australia: Gujarat Lions coach Brad Hodge tenders timely apology to Virat Kohli and 'people of India'; says he meant no 'ill intention'
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- With Yogi Adityanath as CM, UP 'babus' give up 'nawabi' habits, embrace new work culture
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- Oppo sacks Chinese employee who insulted Indian flag
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- Samajwadi Party rift widens, Mulayam cancels dinner after party MLAs warned not to attend
- 'Power greedy Aam Aadmi Party looted citizens of Delhi'