The BCCI tournament committee has decided to kick start the current domestic season with the Duleep Trophy starting October 15 while the prestigious Ranji Trophy will start from December 7 and continue till March 12.
Baroda pipped Uttar Pradesh by three runs to regain the National T20 title for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in a thrilling last ball finish at the Wankhede stadium here today.
Describing his stint in the IPL for Rajasthan Royals (RR) as an invaluable learning curve, Kerala`s wicketkeeper-batsman Sanju Samson expressed his wish to improve his game and become a good finisher learning the nuances of the game from a legend like Rahul Dravid.
Mukar Dagar`s 55 and useful contributions by Prashant Gupta and Eklavya Dwivedi helped Uttar Pradesh beat Goa by 48 runs in the Syed Mustaq Ali trophy Group A match here today.
Led by skipper Rajesh Bishnoi`s blistering 75 off 36 balls, Rajasthan rallied brilliantly from a difficult situation to beat Kerala by three wickets with a ball to spare for their second straight victory in the Syed Mushtaq Ali All India T20 Group B game today.
Jharkhand became the second team after Bengal to make the main round of the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 tournament on net run-rate following their mammoth eight- wicket win over Assam in the East Zone league at the Jadavpur University second campus ground in Saltlake today.
Disciplined bowling by Basant Mohanty and Paresh Patel helped Odisha register a four-run win over Jharkhand in a thrilling East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at the Eden Gardens today.
A four-wicket haul by pacer Abu Nechim Ahmed and half century by Sibsankar Roy kept Assam in hunt for a berth in the main round as they downed Tripura by 11 runs in the East Zone league for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament played here on Thursday.
Manoj Tiwary and Wriddhiman Saha struck fluent half-centuries as Bengal cantered to an eight-wicket win over Jharkhand in their East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at Eden Gardens here on Thursday.
Delhi produced a clinical performance to comfortably beat Jammu and Kashmir by six wickets and register their second consecutive win in a North Zone Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy match, on Wednesday.
Out-of-favour India openers Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir found some form going their way as Delhi got the better of Himachal Pradesh by six wickets in a Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 match for North Zone on Tuesday.
Skipper Laxmi Ratan Shukla struck an unbeaten 53 to set up former champions Bengal`s 44-run win over Assam in the East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at Eden Gardens today.
Pacer Shadab Nazar claimed four scalps as Services thrashed Jammu and Kashmir by seven wickets in a North Zone T20 match for Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy at the Sector 16 Stadium here today.
Former champions Bengal will take on Assam, while Odisha will face Tripura to begin the East Zone leg of the T20 tournament for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, here on Tuesday.
The West Zone T20 league for the 2013-14 season would be held at two venues here from March 30 to April 4.
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Pakistan International Airlines plane crashes near Abbottabad
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- DNA: Complete analysis of Jayalalithaa's life
- AIADMK workers in dilemma following Jayalalithaa's death
- Pro-poor schemes initiated by 'Puratchi Thalaivi' Jayalalithaa
- Bihar: Railway police seize 35 lakh in old currency notes from Jan Shatabdi Express in Gaya
- DNA: Today in History, December 6, 2016
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone cuts the price of 4G data by 50%
- Donald Trump named Time magazine's Person of the Year for 2016
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- Jayalalithaa used to give tips on skin care - Apollo Hospitals' medical staff recall Amma's stay
- Allahabad HC on triple talaq: Instant divorce is cruel, demeaning which impedes and drags India from becoming nation
- Cho Ramaswamy, a close friend of Jayalalithaa, dies; PM Narendra Modi calls him 'great nationalist'