Pakistani pace express Mohammad Amir has reportedly revealed that he has been offered the hero`s role in a movie and has decided to do it as the cricketer struggles to earn his bread and butter while serving a five-year ban for spot-fixing.
Sri Lanka are banking on young talent to see them through a transitional phase in Test cricket despite the departure of one batting great, another approaching retirement and an ageing spinner in the ranks.
Sunil Gavaskar accused India of "embarrassing the country" after their humiliating innings and 244-run defeat by England in the fifth Test at The Oval on Sunday.
England captain Alastair Cook paid tribute to his team`s character after they crushed India by an innings and 244 runs in the fifth test on Sunday to win the series 3-1.
Joe Root slammed an unbeaten 92 as England took a substantial first innings lead of 237 runs on the second day to tighten their grip on the fifth and final cricket Test against a hapless India here on Saturday.
Former cricketer and BJP MP Kirti Azad today said he was ashamed of the Indian cricket team`s disastrous performance in the current Test series against England.
England pace bowler Stuart Broad has declared himself fit enough to bowl his side to a series win in the final Test against India at The Oval and has rejected the offer of a nose job.
India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has defended his decision to take a day off in the run-up to the fifth and final Test against England at The Oval.
Mahendra Dhoni`s continuance as captain in Tests after next year`s World Cup and the retention of Duncan Fletcher as coach after the same event are at stake as India, trailing 1-2 in the series, lock horns with England in the fifth and final cricket Test starting here Friday.
Sri Lanka captain Angelo Mathews has said that cricketers like Mahela Jayawardene come around very rarely and younger players in the team have a lot to learn from his fighting attitude.
England pace bowler Stuart Broad might face India without a mask in the final Test starting on Friday as the swelling around his battered nose is reportedly reducing.
Sri Lanka are determined to send former captain Mahela Jayawardene into retirement with a victory in the second and final Test starting Thursday against a fragile Pakistan and a 2-0 series sweep.
Former Pakistan Test opener and coach Mohsin Khan has blamed poor technique, technical and mental issues for the national team`s loss in the first Test against Sri Lanka.
Former England Test cricketer and captain Ian Botham has said that now that Ian Bell, James Anderson, Stuart Broad and Alastair Cook are firing, their side is winning.
Former England batsman Geoffrey Boycott has told opener Sam Robson that there is a huge question mark against the Australia-born batsman`s international future.
South African batsman Faf du Plessis defended his side`s poor run rate as they resumed batting on Day three in the one-off Test against Zimbabwe at the Harare Sports Club, saying that they played it perfectly.
Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni has blamed his batting line-up for the humiliating innings and 54-run loss inside three days in the fourth Test against England, here on Saturday.
Freshly re-installed as the top-ranked Test team in the world, South Africa appear disinclined to take any mercy on their struggling neighbours Zimbabwe when the two teams engage in a rare Test starting on Saturday.
South Africa`s ODI captain A.B. de Villiers has said that finding a replacement for the retired all-rounder Jacques Kallis was a top priority for the squad as the countdown for the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup gained force.
England left-hander Gary Ballance has admitted that a dinner with skipper Alastair Cook helped get his focus back in the game after he came in the news for his shirtless act in an inebriated state at a Nottingham pub after the conclusion of the first Test at Trent Bridge.
Vishal Marawaha, Secretary Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association, has been appointed as the BCCI observer for the fourth Test between India and England at Old Trafford, commencing on Thursday.
Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq has said that Pakistan would do whatever it takes to win the two-Test series in Sri Lanka even if it means spoiling senior batsman Mahela Jayawardene`s farewell party.
He may have been let off after an ICC hearing but it has now come to light that England pacer James Anderson did admit to abusing Indian all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja during their altercation during the opening Test in Nottingham.
Australian skipper Michael Clarke is now on a mission to reclaim the no.1 position in Test cricket from South Africa.
England captain Alastair Cook was pleased with the way he handled the huge pressure he felt under to make his first significant scores of the year and set his team on their way to a first win in 11 tests against India on Thursday.
South Africa`s former captain Graeme Smith has praised the team for regaining the top spot in the ICC Test ranking.
A listless India crashed to a humiliating 266-run defeat against England in the third cricket Test after an abject batting surrender allowed the hosts to level the five-match series 1-1 here today.
England need six wickets on the final day to win the third test against India after a superb bowling performance helped them reduce the tourists to 112-4, still 333 runs short of victory, at the end of day four at Southampton on Wednesday.
Talented batsman Ajinkya Rahane expressed his disappointment in the manner he got out playing a poor shot off a rank longhop bowled by part-time off-spinner Moeen Ali on the third day of the third cricket Test against England here on Wednesday.
England batsman Ian Bell today expressed his delight at scoring his 21st Test hundred in the third match versus India here and said that he has been "playing well".
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- Five students in Agra invent cycle that runs on fuel
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- Exclusive: International Fleet Review begins in Visakhapatnam
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- Bus falls into river in Gujarat's Navsari; 15 students reported dead
- DNA: Analysis of deaths in road accidents in year 2014
- Watch: CCTV footage of car ramming into bike in Gujarat
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics
- Gandhi family disrupting Parliament to avenge 2014 poll defeat: PM Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif or Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif?
- Cancer: Early warning signs you shouldn't ignore!
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- How to remove shells from boiled eggs – Here’s an easy trick
- Sanam Teri Kasam movie review: Intense and emotional
- Ghayal Once Again movie review: Sunny Deol tries hard, script plays spoilsport!