Eric Dier`s goal on his debut for Spurs gave coach Mauro Pochettino victory in his first game in charge as they beat West Ham 1-0 on Saturday in a game that saw both sides reduced to 10 men.
Southampton manager Ronald Koeman admits France midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin is not in the right frame of mind to play for the club after being told he won`t be allowed to join the St Mary`s exodus.
Real Madrid`s Welsh star, Gareth Bale is looking forward to returning `home` next week when his side take on Sevilla in the European Supercup.
Tottenham`s new manager Mauricio Pochettino pledged to fulfil the club`s desire for success with style after being hired on a five-year contract on Tuesday.
Mauricio Pochettino and Tottenham Hotspur have engaged in advanced talks regarding his appointment as the manager at White Hart Lane.
Manchester United have reportedly failed to qualify for the Champions League for the first time since the 1989-90 season after their miserable Premier League season came to an end with a 1-1 draw at Southampton on Sunday.
Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood gave a fan the chance to experience how it feels in the manager`s hot seat during his team`s 3-0 win over Aston Villa on Sunday.
A look back at a thrilling Premier League title race during which the lead changed hands 25 times.
West Ham United has ended a run of four successive defeats in the Premier League with an impressive 2-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday at the Upton Park, ensuring their safety among the top flight.
Tottenham Hotspur strengthened their push for a European place and kept Fulham trapped in the Premier League relegation zone with a 3-1 home victory on Saturday.
Defender Younes Kaboul believes Tottenham Hotspurs still has a very a good chance of achieving a top four finish in the English Premier League (EPL) after coming back from a three-nil deficit to draw level with West Brom over the weekend.
Holland national side boss Louis van Gaal is reportedly waiting for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to take a final decision regarding his future at the club before deciding on his own next move.
Tim Sherwood will attempt to press his claims to remain in charge at Tottenham by securing a victory over West Bromwich Albion on Saturday that would keep alive his side`s fading top four hopes.
Manchester City`s all-guns blazing approach to scoring fired them to the top of the Premier League when they routed Tottenham Hotspur for the second time in two months with a 5-1 win at White Hart Lane on Wednesday.
In his short tenure at Manchester United, David Moyes has learnt to live with hullabaloo. Following criticisms from all and sundry after a tumultuous start to his Red Devils’ managerial role, the Football Association has told him to behave.
Tottenham Hotspur manager Tim Sherwood has said he will have no qualms about selling players during the transfer window as he targets the goal of a top four finish in the Premier League.
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- DNA: All you need to know about Ram Nath Kovind, India's 14th President
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- NIA prepares 110-page dossier on 48 gang leaders of J&K stone pelters
- DNA: Today In History, July 25, 2017
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- LIVE: Nitish Kumar govt to seek trust vote on Friday; Lalu Prasad Yadav calls JD(U) leader greedy for power
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Yuvraj Singh trolls Shikhar Dhawan for not wearing shoes
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- Ram Jethmalani quits as Arvind Kejriwal's counsel, asks Delhi CM to clear dues of Rs 2 crore