It`s as if the last seven years never happened: Hillary Clinton is the prohibitive early Democratic favourite in the White House race.
South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley has confirmed she is running for re-election.
As part of its effort to change the face of the party, diversify its base and gain the support of this cash rich community, the Republican Party is working to field 10 Indian-Americans in the 2014 Congressional elections.
Congratulating Barack Obama on his re-election as US President, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid said India and the United States share excellent relations and will continue to move forward.
Despite Barack Obama winning a second term as President of the US, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is all set to quit and make way for Susan Rice, the present US ambassador to the United Nations.
Two Republican lawmakers, who courted controversy with their provocative remarks on rape and abortion, have been defeated.
Indian Americans have welcomed the re-election of President Barack Obama saying his victory is good for the community and India both.
USA Today said that after being stymied for the last two years the "president has a chance to reach deals with (the) Republicans".
Now that he has won a second time, President Barack Obama needs to show "bravery" to take on issues he avoided the last time, the Washington Post said.
American media greeted Barack Obama`s re-election as president by giving credit to his team`s campaign strategy.
Barack Obama said that he will give a patient hearing to any boy who has the "guts" to get through the Secret Service.
President Pranab Mukherjee Wednesday congratulated Barack Obama on his re-election to the White House
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper Wednesday congratulated Barack Obama on winning a second term to the US presidency.
President Barack Obama’s dramatic re-election victory was a strong endorsement of economic policies.
Odisha-based sand sculptor Sudarsan Patnaik created a 7 ft high sand sculpture of Barak Obama to celebrate his victory in the US presidential elections.
Premier Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated Obama on his victory and expressed hopes that they "will continue to work together".
Pakistani politician Imran Khan hoped the US President would "give peace a chance" and stop CIA-operated drone attacks now that he had been re-elected.
China Wednesday cautiously welcomed Barack Obama`s re-election, hoping the US president would follow a "positive China policy".
Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar congratulated Barack Obama on his re-election as the US President, saying his story was an inspiration for the people.
Chanting "Yes We Can", Barack Hussein Obama made history four years ago as he became America`s first African-American president. On Tuesday, he did it again.
US President Barack Obama’s tweet proclaiming ‘four more years’ has become the most popular post on the micro blogging platform ever.
The Dalai Lama Obama on his re-election and hoped his administration would take steps to find a solution to the series of self-immolations in Tibet.
Mitt Romney Wednesday failed to win both the state of his birth, Michigan, and the state where he lives and served as governor, Massachusetts.
The machine in Pennsylvania was taken out of service after being captured on video changing a vote for Obama into one for Romney, NBC News reported.
The 113th US Congress will have at least 19 women senators, the highest ever in the country`s history.
The US Consulate General here Wednesday hosted `Election Watch` programmes in three Southern cities for the Indian guests.
Barack Obama, who was re-elected as US President had invoked the legacies of Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela while seeking a second term.
American electorate was deeply divided ideologically and exceedingly polarised in their political beliefs, according to an exit poll.
Tulsi Gabbard Wednesday created history by becoming the first Hindu-American to have entered the US House of Representatives.
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Watch: Top 25 headlines @11:00 am
- PM Modi praises Zee News for Kanpur's Noorjahan story
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Parliamentary debate over alleged intolerance in India commences
- Global Warming - a war to be fought
- Kanpur: Minor girl raped in moving train, attendant arrested
- Watch: Top 10 News @9:30 am
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Court's decision to criminalise gay sex needs reconsideration: Jaitley
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: What Varun Dhawan's little fan says to him for 'Dilwale'!
- Spirituality: Chant these 13 mantras for Surya Namaskar!
- Cute, adorable Royal baby Princess Charlotte at six months: Clicked by Mom Kate - See pic
- Don't think freedom of expression ever been so threatened: Nandita Das
- Kajol, Kriti find tough to match Varun, Shah Rukh Khan's dance moves