Former US secretary of state Hillary Clinton is the choice of majority of Democrats to run for 2016 Presidential Elections, according to an opinion poll.
More than 6 in 10 Americans now favor allowing illegal immigrants to eventually become US citizens.
A Sikh advocacy group in the US has asked re-elected President Barack Obama to use his second term in office to focus more on issues related to preserving religious freedom.
Two Republican lawmakers, who courted controversy with their provocative remarks on rape and abortion, have been defeated.
Indian Americans have welcomed the re-election of President Barack Obama saying his victory is good for the community and India both.
USA Today said that after being stymied for the last two years the "president has a chance to reach deals with (the) Republicans".
Now that he has won a second time, President Barack Obama needs to show "bravery" to take on issues he avoided the last time, the Washington Post said.
American media greeted Barack Obama`s re-election as president by giving credit to his team`s campaign strategy.
Barack Obama said that he will give a patient hearing to any boy who has the "guts" to get through the Secret Service.
President Pranab Mukherjee Wednesday congratulated Barack Obama on his re-election to the White House
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper Wednesday congratulated Barack Obama on winning a second term to the US presidency.
President Barack Obama’s dramatic re-election victory was a strong endorsement of economic policies.
Odisha-based sand sculptor Sudarsan Patnaik created a 7 ft high sand sculpture of Barak Obama to celebrate his victory in the US presidential elections.
Premier Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated Obama on his victory and expressed hopes that they "will continue to work together".
Pakistani politician Imran Khan hoped the US President would "give peace a chance" and stop CIA-operated drone attacks now that he had been re-elected.
Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar congratulated Barack Obama on his re-election as the US President, saying his story was an inspiration for the people.
Chanting "Yes We Can", Barack Hussein Obama made history four years ago as he became America`s first African-American president. On Tuesday, he did it again.
US President Barack Obama’s tweet proclaiming ‘four more years’ has become the most popular post on the micro blogging platform ever.
The Dalai Lama Obama on his re-election and hoped his administration would take steps to find a solution to the series of self-immolations in Tibet.
Mitt Romney Wednesday failed to win both the state of his birth, Michigan, and the state where he lives and served as governor, Massachusetts.
The 113th US Congress will have at least 19 women senators, the highest ever in the country`s history.
The US Consulate General here Wednesday hosted `Election Watch` programmes in three Southern cities for the Indian guests.
The Empire State Building on Wednesday was bathed in blue light to mark US President Barack Obama`s re-election, as results were projected on the iconic skyscraper.
Barack Obama, who was re-elected as US President had invoked the legacies of Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela while seeking a second term.
P Chidambaram expressed the hope that economic ties with the United States would improve with the re-election of Barack Obama as the US President.
American electorate was deeply divided ideologically and exceedingly polarised in their political beliefs, according to an exit poll.
Tulsi Gabbard Wednesday created history by becoming the first Hindu-American to have entered the US House of Representatives.
Tammy Baldwin became the first openly gay senator in the US history when she defeated former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson.
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Asaram Bapu shown as 'saint' in Rajasthan school book
- Landslide hits Manipur after heavy rain
- Poster war breaks out between BJP, AAP
- 15 reports from 15 cities
- Allahabad: Controversy over bar owner's appointment as Mahamandaleshwar
- Delhi HC issues notice to Kejriwal govt on advertisement expenses
- Child critically injured as crude bomb explodes in Kolkata
- Shravan - The month of Lord Shiva
- Poster war breaks out between BJP, AAP-Part 2
- Fast and Facts @ 4pm
- FTII students stage protest at Jantar Mantar in Delhi
- Parliament logjam continues as Opposition creates uproar
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'
- Porn banned in India? RGV criticises the move
- Pak releases 163 Indian fishermen
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Don't lose the first Test of an away series: Sunil Gavaskar
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Parliament logjam: BJP, Congress spar bitterly ahead of all-party meet on Monday
- Zee Media Exclusive – Dr Abdul Kalam wanted to be remembered as a teacher, says his close aide
- Gurdaspur attack terrorists wore 'Made in Pak' gloves: Report
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan