Newly-crowned Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova has moved up to fourth in the WTA rankings after lifting her second Grand Slam title at the All England Club at the weekend.
Wimbledon 2014 men`s final was possibly Federer`s best chance to win an 18th Grand Slam title.
Wimbledon champion Novak Djokovic went back to the top of the world rankings on Monday while Andy Murray slipped to number 10, his lowest place for six years.
On Sunday after an epic Wimbledon final against Serbian Novak Djokovic, record 17-time grand slam champion, Roger Federer, put his retirement speculations to rest, at least for a year now.
Novak Djokovic won his second Wimbledon title and seventh career major with a 6-7 (7/9), 6-4, 7-6 (7/4), 5-7, 6-4 victory over Roger Federer Sunday, shattering the Swiss star`s dream of a record eighth triumph in an epic struggle.
Czech sixth seed Petra Kvitova lifted her second women`s singles Wimbledon title after defeating Canadian 13th seed Eugenie Bouchard in straight sets in the final here Saturday.
Eugenie Bouchard said she cherishes her 2012 Wimbledon junior title more than her maiden appearance in a Grand Slam final which ended in a rapid-fire 6-3, 6-0 humbling by Petra Kvitova.
Italian duo Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci completed a career grand slam after beating Timea Babos and Kristina Mladenovic 6-1 6-3 in the women`s doubles final at Wimbledon on Saturday.
Milos Raonic is confident that the new crop of young players who have made Wimbledon sit up and take notice are closing the gap on their elders and betters despite falling short at the business end of the championships.
World No. 2 Novak Djokovic takes on Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov in the men`s singles semi-final of Wimbledon 2014.
Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic will clash in a titanic showdown for the Wimbledon title after crushing an uprising from the next generation in the semi-finals on Friday.
The Indian challenge at the Wimbledon ended today with veteran Leander Paes and his Czech partner Radek Stepanek losing their men`s doubles semi-final against Canadian Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock in straight sets here on Friday.
Novak Djokovic moved a step closer to his second Wimbledon title as the top seed booked his third appearance in the final with a gritty 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (7/2), 7-6 (9/7) victory over Grigor Dimitrov on Friday.
After Maria Sharapova stated that she doesn`t know who Sachin Tendulkar was post her Wimbledon match against Angelique Kerber, angry cricket fans took to Twitter, and started a new trend called "Who is Maria Sharapova".
India`s Leander Paes and his Czech partner Radek Stepanek moved into the semi-final of the men`s doubles while Sania Mirza and her Romanian partner Horia Tecau were knocked out of mixed doubles of the Wimbledon at the All England Club here Thursday.
Eugenie Bouchard became the first Canadian to reach a Grand Slam singles final on Thursday when she defeated Romania`s Simona Halep in the Wimbledon semi-finals.
Thousands of local spectators were left heartbroken, as local boy and defending champion Andy Murray was knocked out of Wimbledon 2014 by Grigor Dimitrov.
Former champion Petra Kvitova swept into her second Wimbledon final with a 7-6 (8/6), 6-1 victory over fellow Czech Lucie Safarova on Thursday.
Serena Williams and Andy Murray may have suffered shock defeats at Wimbledon but they remained at the centre of intrigue Thursday over the controversial and stormy manner of their exits.
Federer could possibly draw curtains to his illustrious career if he wins Wimbledon 2014.
Sania Mirza and Horia Tecau entered the pre-quarterfinals of mixed doubles with an easy win but it was curtains for Rohan Bopanna and his partner who went down after a hard-fought second round match in the Wimbledon Championships, here.
It is an all-Swiss final as 17-time Grand Slam champion takes on compatriot Stanislas Wawrinka who won the Australian Open defeating Rafael Nadal eariler this year.
Rising Canadian star Eugenie Bouchard has vowed to make amends for her Grand Slam semi-final heartache by finally reaching her first major final at Wimbledon.
World No. 1 Rafael Nadal is reportedly not ready to turn his back on Wimbledon despite a third successive flop at the tournament as he lost to 19-year-old Nick Kyrgios in a four-set pre-quarter-final round.
Teenager Nick Kyrgios`s ranking is not the only thing that will soar after his electrifying run at Wimbledon. The Australian`s brand has also shot into the stratosphere, according to marketing experts.
Australian teenager Nick Kyrgios admits his life will never be the same again after his fairytale Wimbledon campaign.
The women`s semi-finals at Wimbledon on Thursday will provide a glimpse into the future of the women`s game and a nod to its recent past.
Roger Federer finally blotted his copybook on Wednesday, dropping a set for the first time at this year`s Wimbledon before reaching the semi-finals with an emotional victory over friend and Swiss compatriot Stanislas Wawrinka.
Andy Murray`s reign as Wimbledon champion came to a stunning end as Bulgaria`s Grigor Dimitrov clinched a sensational 6-1, 7-6 (7/4), 6-2 victory in the quarter-finals on Wednesday.
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Bihar polls: Political opinion of Begusarai voters
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Watch: Fast N Facts @4:00 pm
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Exclusive interview with BJP chief Amit Shah
- Somnath Bharti's bail plea rejected after wife refuses mediation in SC
- Watch: Today's top headlines @4:30 pm
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview
- Dadri lynching: BJP MLA Sangeet Som questions arrests, says SP appeasing minority community
- Know why sex loses its steam in couples
- Nepal gets respite as over 100 cargo trucks enter from India carrying essential goods, petroleum products
- Smartphone may reveal your sexual preferences
- Trucks laden with supplies head to Nepal
- ISI training terrorists in several terror camps in PoK: Intelligence Bureau
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video