Wimbledon champion Andy Murray has said that he needs a coach who can motivate him and get him learning and improving again, as he looks for a suitable replacement for Ivan Lendl before the French Open.
Li Na and Agnieszka Radwanska were among the big name winners at the Madrid Open on Monday as the tennis world paid their respects to the shocking death of Elena Baltacha.
The former British number one, Elena Baltacha died of liver cancer Sunday. The Scot revealed she had the illness in March. She was 30.
Wimbledon champion Andy Murray will be among the top seeds at this year`s tournament despite having slipped down the ATP world ranking to eighth, organisers announced on Tuesday.
Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and Czech-American legend Martina Navratilova will reportedly lead tennis players in a `rally for cancer` match to help former British No 1 Elena Baltacha, who was diagnosed with liver cancer.
The AITA secretary Bharat Oza today made it clear that the national selection committee needs to take a call on whether they would like to "go backwards" after veterans Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes announced their availability for the Davis Cup tie at home against Serbia.
Four young Indian tennis players will head to Wimbledon to play on the world famous grass courts as part of a new initiative aimed at boosting junior tennis in the country.
Wimbledon champion Andy Murray`s attempt to prank everyone reportedly went unnoticed as he placed his April Fools` joke very carefully.
Defending champion Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic will meet for the first time since last year`s Wimbledon final after advancing with ease Tuesday into the ATP and WTA Masters quarter-finals.
Al-Qaeda has been trying to recruit `lone wolf` jihadis returning from Syria to carry out bomb attacks at sporting events in Britain, including Epsom Derby horse race attended by Queen and Wimbledon.
Wimbledon champion Andy Murray has said that it will be `very hard` to replace his coach Ivan Lendl, with whom he has split after a two-year partnership.
Andy Murray will not be the only top seed at the Sony Open without a trusted coach by his side as Novak Djokovic said on Thursday that Boris Becker will miss Miami to undergo double hip surgery.
Lleyton Hewitt`s 600th win looked very much like every other of his ATP Tour career as the Australian battler scraped his way past Robin Haase 3-6 6-3 6-3 in the first round of the Sony Open on Thursday.
Andy Murray will try to defend his Sony Open title without coach Ivan Lendl in his corner starting on Friday after the two abruptly ended their two-year partnership in a Miami restaurant.
Serena Williams is a daunting opponent no matter the surface or tournament, but at the Sony Open played near the comforts of her Miami home she has practically set up a second residence in the winner`s circle.
World number seven Tomas Berdych said Tuesday he would compete at the Queen`s Club tournament in June in order to give himself "the best possible chance" of winning Wimbledon a month later.
The sometimes tense relationship between tennis superstars Maria Sharapova and Serena Williams may be taking a turn for the better over their shared love of fashion.
Former British number one Elena Baltacha revealed on Friday that she is battling liver cancer.
Serena Williams` bid to extend her phenomenal career into her 33rd year will take a tentative but crucial step forward when she unexpectedly lines up at the head of the field for the Dubai Open which starts on Monday.
Simona Halep, voted newcomer of the year on the WTA Tour, served up a second shock in two days on Saturday, beating Agnieszka Radwanska to reach the final of the Qatar Open.
An appeals court in southern France on Tuesday upheld a rape conviction against a former top tennis coach and added two years to his sentence, for a total of 10 years behind bars.
Former tennis world number seven Nicole Vaidisova of the Czech Republic is mulling over making a comeback after hanging up her racquet in 2010, but she has to get fit first, her agent said Monday.
The season opener at Melbourne Park echoes with two distinct geographical denouements, that of Asia and Pacific. There are French Open and US Open each named after the countries which play hosts and of course, the sanguine Wimbledon of all whites.
Arguably the greatest tennis player of all time, Roger Federer has the biggest match of his twilight career on Friday, when he lock horns with his arch-rival and world number one Rafael Nadal in the second semi-final of Australian Open 2014.
Rafa Nadal has suffered a number of career-threatening injuries in the past yet a bad blister on the Spaniard`s hand could be all Roger Federer needs to gain a vital advantage in their Australian Open semi-final on Friday.
Television viewers are used to seeing a snappily-dressed Boris Becker offering his thoughts on the day`s big matches from the safety of a comfortable sofa at Wimbledon.
Rafael Nadal put on an awesome performance to reach the Australian Open last 16 today and Roger Federer and Andy Murray also hit top gear as the title race began to narrow.
The sunshine girl of tennis, Caroline Wozniacki`s love-hate story with the sport continues. The Dane, who loves to flaunt her affairs with golf sensation, Rory McIlroy, once again failed in the Majors. The season opening Slam in Melbourne thus witnessed, once again, a possible blot the 23-year-old`s otherwise impressive career.
Bernard Tomic Sunday said he was capable of upsetting Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open first round, but admitted he will need to be at his best to beat the world number one.
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket explodes minutes after Florida launch
- Tamil Nadu: Jayalalithaa launches first phase of Chennai Metro
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Politics of polarization: Neglect of Muslims during Ramzan in PM Modi's Mann Ki Baat?-Part 2
- Aapke Sitare, June 29: Astro prediction for Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces
- Politics of polarization: Neglect of Muslims during Ramzan in PM Modi's Mann Ki Baat?
- Beware of infectious diseases during rainy season!
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- MPPEB scam turns murkier, two more accused found dead
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- 'Brothers' trailer receives six million views on YouTube
- Delhi HC refuses to restrain Meena from entering ACB office
- AAP stages protests, demands resignation of four 'tainted' BJP ministers over alleged impropriety
- Protest in Bihar over lynching of school director
- Arvind Kejriwal knew Jitender Singh Tomar possessed fake degree: Yogendra Yadav